The Official Goatse Thread

• 282 Replies

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
Re: Happy 9/11
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2008, 10:17:20 AM »
Doesn't have to be.  Just a path of least resistance for the air.

That's my point. The air ducts and dismantled structural chaos of every floor above it doesn't offer less resistance than the random point in a pane of glass on the airtight exterior?
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

?

Nightmare

• Flat Earth is gay??
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2008, 10:18:07 AM »
The funny thing is all your arguments do not work. Just like any conspiracy theory. The empire state building has a completely different structural support system. The planes that hit the twin towers had completely full fuel tanks. The metal lost all structural integrity, then the cement brought itself down. Guess how they demo a building? They blow out the supports, then let it's weight bring it down. Wow. That actually makes.... sense.
Maybe...maybe I'll be generous and say it makes sense for a few floors near the crash site. But how the hell did all the rest of the floors lose their integrity?  :-\
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 10:19:44 AM by Nightmare »
forum browser

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2008, 10:21:11 AM »
Maybe...maybe I'll be generous and say it makes sense for a few floors near the crash site. But how the hell did all the rest of the floors lose their integrity?  :-\

The theory is, their compounding weight crashing down, structurally collapsed each floor, attaining free-fall speed. My toothpick bridges in elementary school seem to discount this theory though.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2008, 10:24:36 AM »
Doesn't have to be.  Just a path of least resistance for the air.

That's my point. The air ducts and dismantled structural chaos of every floor above it doesn't offer less resistance than the random point in a pane of glass on the airtight exterior?

No, if you notice it wasn't on every floor.  Just when the pressure would build up and blow out every once in a while.

?

Nightmare

• Flat Earth is gay??
« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2008, 10:33:50 AM »

The theory is, their compounding weight crashing down, structurally collapsed each floor, attaining free-fall speed. My toothpick bridges in elementary school seem to discount this theory though.

But, the steel girders were built to account for this, and even if they were built incorrectly they should have put some sort of force against the falling...which isn't apparent in the WTC videos. Obviously they held up the building for 50 years so they couldn't have been as weak as you say.

If you try to demolish a skyscraper, by destroying a few of the middle floors, it won't happen.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 10:35:42 AM by Nightmare »
forum browser

?

Nightmare

• Flat Earth is gay??
« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2008, 11:05:10 AM »
also how do u explain the pentagon? the plane disapeared? LOL
forum browser

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2008, 11:09:30 AM »
there was a documentary on about these conspiracy theories last week, it explained away the pentagon one pretty well as far as I remember
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2008, 11:32:47 AM »
also how do u explain the pentagon? the plane disapeared? LOL
The plane didn't (sic) disapear. Are you referring to the lack of pictures? Well public domain photos didn't happen until after cleanup was well underway.

So basically your argument is, you haven't seen pictures of a plane, and neither has anyone else.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2008, 11:50:06 AM »
I can't believe we're having a debate on this in CN.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »
Well, the OP certainly belongs here.

?

Nightmare

• Flat Earth is gay??
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2008, 12:08:29 PM »
Well I shall believe it is a missile until the Government releases the confiscated vids of it (being a missile.)
forum browser

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2008, 12:09:46 PM »

To be honest, I blame myself for turning this into a valid discussion.  I had to explain to Wardogg about the "nothing is sacred" rule of the Internet.  He took the OP way too seriously.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2008, 12:12:41 PM »
Well I shall believe it is a missile until the Government releases the confiscated vids of it (being a missile.)
Yes, all the witnesses that found airplane parts... Wouldn't it be more convenient for the government to run a third plane into the pentagon. Rather than fuck up their GIANT scheme. If they can steal two planes, why is a third one so hard. How did they get all these families to magically lose people that were on the flight that never happened. How did these people disappear. The plane makes 10 times more sense than the missile.

?

Nightmare

• Flat Earth is gay??
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2008, 12:12:56 PM »
Isn't it kind of funny though how most of the people who disbelieve the conspiracy are usually right-wing conservative Uncle Sams?
forum browser

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2008, 12:13:51 PM »
LOL at ignorance.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2008, 12:16:35 PM »
LOL at stereotypes.

?

Nightmare

• Flat Earth is gay??
« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2008, 12:21:44 PM »
Hey it's true?  :D
forum browser

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2008, 12:28:57 PM »

To be honest, I blame myself for turning this into a valid discussion.  I had to explain to Wardogg about the "nothing is sacred" rule of the Internet.  He took the OP way too seriously.

No, I took Muffz comments to the OP way too serious.  Couldn't let it slide though.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2008, 12:31:28 PM »
Hey it's true?  :D
No, it isn't. Most are more along the lines of left wing.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #169 on: September 15, 2008, 12:35:34 PM »
If you feel that the 9/11 attacks were wrong, then why did you do them? ???

Osama didn't destroy the buildings! He was employed by the CIA (for a second time) to hijack the planes! The US did the dirty work by planting demo charges!

the evidence:

-the wtc was built to withstand the impact of large passenger planes
-70 years earlier, a large military transport plane crashed into the empire state building...and nothing happened to the building
-there are secondary and tertiary explosions after the effect
-the fuel wasn't hot enough to melt the supports
-a few weeks earlier the wtc was evacuated so some "engineers" could access the building
-a few policemen were censored for inferring that there was a bomb
-the building fell exactly the same way as every professionally demolished multi-story building

someone said that they could disprove this, I invite you to please try

It has been debunked long ago. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #170 on: September 15, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »
If you feel that the 9/11 attacks were wrong, then why did you do them? ???

Osama didn't destroy the buildings! He was employed by the CIA (for a second time) to hijack the planes! The US did the dirty work by planting demo charges!

the evidence:

-the wtc was built to withstand the impact of large passenger planes
-70 years earlier, a large military transport plane crashed into the empire state building...and nothing happened to the building
-there are secondary and tertiary explosions after the effect
-the fuel wasn't hot enough to melt the supports
-a few weeks earlier the wtc was evacuated so some "engineers" could access the building
-a few policemen were censored for inferring that there was a bomb
-the building fell exactly the same way as every professionally demolished multi-story building

someone said that they could disprove this, I invite you to please try

It has been debunked long ago. 
Really? Enlighten us all.

?

Nightmare

• Flat Earth is gay??
« Reply #171 on: September 15, 2008, 12:39:55 PM »
I would like to find a cohesive video disproving the conspiracy. I'm not trying to make any implications, but there aren't many. I haven't found any, but I would enjoy watching the video.
forum browser

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #172 on: September 15, 2008, 12:41:44 PM »
Well the easiest one to debunk is the fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel.  That is a true statement but steel doesn't have to melt to lose its strength.  I don't remember the real number but the steel in the WTC lost atleast 50 percent of its supporting strength.  
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #173 on: September 15, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »
I would like to find a cohesive video disproving the conspiracy. I'm not trying to make any implications, but there aren't many. I haven't found any, but I would enjoy watching the video.

They are out there.  Also popular mechanics busting it long ago. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Nightmare

• Flat Earth is gay??
« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2008, 12:43:14 PM »
"most are more along the lines of left wing"

your saying that most of the people who support Bush think the WTC is a US Conspiracy?

I tried searching with google and couldnt find any.

anyway nobody has yet explained why the existing support provided no resistance at all to the building. the building fell in 15 seconds, for an object in a vacuum to fall the same distance it would take 10 seconds. The 5 seconds can be accounted for by airresistance, airpressure, and solid resistance, however it cannot be accounted for by strong building archetectural foundations)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 12:51:56 PM by Nightmare »
forum browser

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2008, 12:45:25 PM »

anyway nobody has yet explained why the existing support provided no resistance at all to the building.

READ MY POST AGAIN.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2008, 12:45:33 PM »
Well the easiest one to debunk is the fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel.  That is a true statement but steel doesn't have to melt to lose its strength.  I don't remember the real number but the steel in the WTC lost atleast 50 percent of its supporting strength.  
Your opinion is not enlightenment, sources?

?

Nightmare

• Flat Earth is gay??
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2008, 12:52:37 PM »

anyway nobody has yet explained why the existing support provided no resistance at all to the building.

READ MY POST AGAIN.

So PM has a video of it? I think videos are more educational.
forum browser

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2008, 01:08:29 PM »
"most are more along the lines of left wing"

your saying that most of the people who support Bush think the WTC is a US Conspiracy?

I tried searching with google and couldnt find any.

anyway nobody has yet explained why the existing support provided no resistance at all to the building. the building fell in 15 seconds, for an object in a vacuum to fall the same distance it would take 10 seconds. The 5 seconds can be accounted for by airresistance, airpressure, and solid resistance, however it cannot be accounted for by strong building archetectural foundations)
Bush is right wing..... Are you slow?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
I can't believe people still believe 9/11 was caused by the US govt. 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.