Reasoning

• 23 Replies
?

whiskeyjoe

Reasoning
« on: September 14, 2008, 02:11:24 AM »
I'm just curious as to what reason people have to believe the world is flat. This is something people figured out a thousand years ago. I can understand people clinging to religion because it promises them infinite life, but why flat earthism? What is there to gain from thinking that the earth is flat in the 21st century?

I mean, how is it even possible that this is an argument? Take a look here: http://www.tate.org.uk/space/webcam.htm . This is live streaming video of the earth, as it rotates. Is this part of the conspiracy as well? I have access to similar satelite links at work (i work for ATT). Am I part of the conspiracy? What reason do people have to lie?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 02:16:49 AM by whiskeyjoe »

Jack

• Administrator
Re: Reasoning
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 02:17:07 AM »
Next time, post this type of thread in General Discussion. There is nothing to clarify or to debate about it.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 01:42:24 PM »
Yes, you are part of the conspiracy, stop trying to trick us.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 09:33:50 PM »
Next time, post this type of thread in Angry Ranting (as flame bait). There is nothing to clarify or to debate about it.
Fixed.

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 09:36:24 PM »
Hey WhiskeyJoe check out My Conveyer Belt of Suns Theory where each day there is actually a new sun. This could be possible if the earth were flat.
            The Conveyer Belt of Moons Above the Earth
 D     ->   O      ->   C     ->    (     ->        ->      )     ->

The Conveyer Belt of Suns
   \  |  /          \  |  /           \  |  /          \  |  /            \  |  /                     
 --- O ---  -> --- O ---  ->  --- O ---  -> --- O ---  ->   --- O ---
   /  |  \          /  |  \           /  |  \          /  |  \            /  |  \

Each Day has a New Sun!
                                     _______
                                    | EARTH |
                                     ---------

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 09:40:04 PM »
Hey WhiskeyJoe check out My Conveyer Belt of Suns Theory where each day there is actually a new sun. This could be possible if the earth were flat.
……………./ดฏ/)
……………/…./
…………../…./
……../ดฏ/’..’/ดฏฏ`ทธ
…../’/../…./……./จฏ\
…(’(…………. ฏ~/’..’)
….\…………….’…../
…..’\'……………_.ทด
…….\…………..(
……..\…………..\
Fixed.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 09:49:32 PM »
……………./ดฏ/)
……………/…./
…………../…./
……../ดฏ/’..’/ดฏฏ`ทธ
…../’/../…./……./จฏ\
…(’(…………. ฏ~/’..’)
….\…………….’…../
…..’\'……………_.ทด
…….\…………..(
……..\…………..\
Fixed.
nice.

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 09:53:17 PM »
Finally a response from Dead Kangaroo that isn't a non-sequitur

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 10:04:29 PM »
Finally a response from Dead Kangaroo that isn't a non-sequitur
How was that "non sequitur"?
Modifying your post in the manner I did was neither following the subject in hand nor had it any logic asides ascii mockery. You, sir, fail.

?

Robbyj

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 10:25:34 PM »
Why justify an illegitimate attack with a legitimate response?

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 06:01:16 PM »
I'm just curious as to what reason people have to believe the world is flat. This is something people figured out a thousand years ago. I can understand people clinging to religion because it promises them infinite life, but why flat earthism? What is there to gain from thinking that the earth is flat in the 21st century?

liberation from government conspiracies.

oh and the truth.

Dont even compare FE to religion. we actually have undeniable logic in our belief.

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 06:02:42 PM »

oh and the truth.

Dont even compare FE to religion. we actually have undeniable logic in our belief.
Wow, you seem really smart, you must be liek at least 16, that is so hot. So what do you look like?

?

Mohammed

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 06:04:53 PM »

oh and the truth.

Wow, you seem really smart, you must be liek at least 16, that is so hot. So what do you look like?
gb2/b/

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 06:07:08 PM »
Religion is based on biased fictional history, the belief in fictional beings, fuckloads of irony and a dash of ignorance to taste. Where the fuck is the logic?

?

Mohammed

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 06:11:04 PM »
Religion is based on biased fictional history, the belief in fictional beings, fuckloads of irony and a dash of ignorance to taste. Where the fuck is the logic?
I got logic in spades, bitches love it.

?

Robbyj

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 06:12:19 PM »
gb2facepunch

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 06:13:45 PM »

oh and the truth.

gb2/b/
Huh? You should put words in you're posts like me!!!!11 I LIKE CAPS LOCK. EVERYTHING IS LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD!!! LOL.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »
gb2facepunch
We still gaining trolls from there?

?

Robbyj

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2008, 06:20:52 PM »
Apparently.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »
I got logic in spades, bitches love it.
And you've got bitch in gallons. Stfu, or gtfo, dealers choice.

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 06:27:30 PM »

I agree, sorry i meant "dont even compare religion to FE.

you sound intelligent, please dont tell me you support RE!?!

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 06:38:56 PM »
I think it's a good discussion start point mate, but the FE'ers seem to be too fucking pretentious to reply
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 06:56:58 PM by Bumstain McCain »
hogblock - I can't work out whether your a fucking penis, or a comedy genius in disguise as a fucking penis

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 06:50:34 PM »

I agree, sorry i meant "dont even compare religion to FE.

you sound intelligent, please dont tell me you support RE!?!
I support neither.

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »
Congrats, theres hope for you yet.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 06:55:45 PM by REmyth »