(Has read the FAQ) Just a few questions.

• 42 Replies
(Has read the FAQ) Just a few questions.
« on: September 05, 2008, 05:35:36 PM »
Hey, I've been looking 'round the forum and of course read the FAQ. The answers for a lot of the questions asked is easily answered with "It's part of the conspiracy." Eh don't bother quoting me on that either.

So that got me wondering... about the government, space organizations, and other people in on the conspiracy. If the Earth was flat from the very beginning why would the government invest so much time, money, and effort to keep this a secret? When it would be just as easy to start investigating (using the money they gave to people to keep their mouths shut) to do legitimate experiments.

Last time I checked, the government usually look for quick easy fixes to solve problems that is less sweat off their brow.

Also what would be so bad if the rest of the world who isn't in on the conspiracy found out the Earth is indeed flat? Seeing how it would be much worse to tell an average Joe that what he learned in school about the Earth is absolutely wrong. Therefore leading to them to question more things about the government and what else they are hiding. If the government and other organizations were so clever to come up with the Earth being round then how come they couldn't see this being a possible ending if they lied about it being round in the first place?

Anyhow, shed some light won't you?

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
Re: (Has read the FAQ) Just a few questions.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 05:37:41 PM »
The earth is flat.

Also, the idea of a round earth is so ridiculous, I'm ashamed I'm even speaking to you.

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 05:45:29 PM »
Hey, I've been looking 'round the forum and of course read the FAQ. The answers for a lot of the questions asked is easily answered with "It's part of the conspiracy." Eh don't bother quoting me on that either.

So that got me wondering... about the government, space organizations, and other people in on the conspiracy. If the Earth was flat from the very beginning why would the government invest so much time, money, and effort to keep this a secret? When it would be just as easy to start investigating (using the money they gave to people to keep their mouths shut) to do legitimate experiments.

Last time I checked, the government usually look for quick easy fixes to solve problems that is less sweat off their brow.

Also what would be so bad if the rest of the world who isn't in on the conspiracy found out the Earth is indeed flat? Seeing how it would be much worse to tell an average Joe that what he learned in school about the Earth is absolutely wrong. Therefore leading to them to question more things about the government and what else they are hiding. If the government and other organizations were so clever to come up with the Earth being round then how come they couldn't see this being a possible ending if they lied about it being round in the first place?

Anyhow, shed some light won't you?

You misunderstand the nature of The Conspiracy. The government is probably as much in the dark as the rest of us. NASA and the other so-called "space agencies" are duping the entire world into believing it is round so they will continue to recieve state funding.

They use a small portion of this money to fake impressive photographs, rocket launches and other such things that support the idea of sustained spaceflight being possible. The rest of the cash goes straight into the conspirators' pockets. It is a despicable business indeed.

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »
But how exactly are they making money or any profit off of a belief? Gift shops or just the general media dedicated to the subject?

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 05:50:42 PM »
Read my post again. Carefully.

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 05:54:02 PM »
Ah my bad, but then let me say this again. Why would state funding give such large amounts to such a ridiculous idea in the first place?

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 05:56:23 PM »
Because they believe that NASA is actually running a space program instead of just faking one. They believe the earth is actually round.

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 05:58:03 PM »
Ah... I see. Thanks for your answer, curiosity killed the cat you know haha :P.

?

rise against

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 06:34:03 PM »
ugh... So many ppl actually believe the earth is round. My teacher even failed me 4 saying the earth is flat... :'(

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »
ugh... So many ppl actually believe the earth is round. My teacher even failed me 4 saying the earth is flat... :'(

Another victory for RE!!
We told you to go to rehab, but you were all like "no, no, no!" ::)

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
Roundoo, can we please have a little maturity?

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »

Roundoo, can we please have a little maturity?
Srsly?

?

Kira-SY

• Ja pierdole!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 04:51:34 AM »

What did you expect? "Oh yeah, this guy's right, we're all are wrong, let's pass him!" If you say the earth is round in school/college/whatever, where the fact theory is the Earth is round, it ain't gonna be accepted.
Signature under building process, our apologies for the inconveniences

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 05:05:49 AM »
Because they believe [the government] that NASA is actually running a space program instead of just faking one. They believe the earth is actually round.

Ok that is a little contrasting, because I have been told that the NASA was made by the government, and that the government knows its all fake. And I have also been told that Russia and US were both in the conspiracy, and that the Cold war was part of the conspiracy.. :s i am just slightly confused now.

?

Kira-SY

• Ja pierdole!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 05:09:43 AM »
Because they believe [the government] that NASA is actually running a space program instead of just faking one. They believe the earth is actually round.

Ok that is a little contrasting, because I have been told that the NASA was made by the government, and that the government knows its all fake. And I have also been told that Russia and US were both in the conspiracy, and that the Cold war was part of the conspiracy.. :s i am just slightly confused now.

This might be caused because there ain't no proofs about this conspiracy, and who is in is not gonna talk about it, it's all especulation.

OT: Me gusta tu nick  ;)
Signature under building process, our apologies for the inconveniences

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 05:16:26 AM »

This might be caused because there ain't no proofs about this conspiracy, and who is in is not gonna talk about it, it's all especulation.

OT: Me gusta tu nick  ;)

Well yeah, but i would like a FE to respond.

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 11:36:01 AM »
Certain higher ups in the government may be in on The Conspiracy, but there is no reason to believe that the entire government would need to be involved. The less people that know, the less people there are to share the money with.

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 12:11:15 PM »
Certain higher ups in the government may be in on The Conspiracy, but there is no reason to believe that the entire government would need to be involved. The less people that know, the less people there are to share the money with.

(I have noticed that the FAQ have been updated, and it doesnt say anymore that it was the government that started the conspiracy), but my question is another, I can imagine there is a lot of money going around, but do you think that the profit is much? because they still need to fake rockets and shuttles going into space, and that is quite a lot of material used, including construction materials, salaries, and fuel..It doesn't seem they are making much money if they also need to fake the departures..

Even if, where, according to FE, do the rockets and shuttles end to once departed? (I imagine they need to come back down since orbiting is not possible)

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 12:16:36 PM »

(I have noticed that the FAQ have been updated, and it doesnt say anymore that it was the government that started the conspiracy), but my question is another, I can imagine there is a lot of money going around, but do you think that the profit is much? because they still need to fake rockets and shuttles going into space, and that is quite a lot of material used, including construction materials, salaries, and fuel..It doesn't seem they are making much money if they also need to fake the departures..

Even if, where, according to FE, do the rockets and shuttles end to once departed? (I imagine they need to come back down since orbiting is not possible)
think about it. if they only have to fake the program, its still loads cheaper than actually running an actual space program.
Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »

think about it. if they only have to fake the program, its still loads cheaper than actually running an actual space program.

Yeah but unless all the employees know about the conspiracy there won't be THAT much profit. That is because the employees still design and produce expensive components to be assembled. In addition, these components are tested, double checked, and reviewed once assembled (therefore you can't even say that NASA installs fake components)

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 12:30:14 PM »
Yeah but unless all the employees know about the conspiracy there won't be THAT much profit. That is because the employees still design and produce expensive components to be assembled. In addition, these components are tested, double checked, and reviewed once assembled (therefore you can't even say that NASA installs fake components)
And how do you know all this?

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 12:35:26 PM »

My best friend worked for NASA.

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 12:35:47 PM »
they just have to look busy when the right people come around. otherwise, theyre doing this all day:

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 12:36:31 PM »

was waiting for this line - or the "my dad is an astronaut" line.

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 12:38:32 PM »

was waiting for this line - or the "my dad is an astronaut" line.

Excuse-me sir, do you have any problems with my friend and the work he did for NASA? Because I don't see any.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »
Excuse-me sir, do you have any problems with my friend and the work he did for NASA? Because I don't see any.
Other than it is probably a lie, no I don't have a problem with it.

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »
Other than it is probably a lie, no I don't have a problem with it.

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 12:42:30 PM »
I am 65, and I am quite through the stage in my life where I lied to make a point.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2008, 12:44:17 PM »
I am 65, and I am quite through the stage in my life where I lied to make a point.

Im a hot 18 yr old girl who loves to spend time with 65 yr old liars.  Want to cyber?

Your friend, probably doesn't exist.

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2008, 12:49:34 PM »
Im a hot 18 yr old girl who loves to spend time with 65 yr old liars.  Want to cyber?

Your friend, probably doesn't exist.

Young man, I surely do not need to justify myself to you, nor do I need to convince any of you. I just know what i know, and who I am. If you do not want to believe me, it is fine with me. You do not know me, and I wouldn't expect you to just believe any random people.