• 61 Replies

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Re: Craters
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2015, 05:50:15 PM »
So I missed your explanations.

You also missed the part where I said it was theoretical physics.  Why don't you go cry to Neil deGrasse Tyson and Steven Hawking about them not being able to prove their theoretical physics to you?  Go, run along now.
Your too funny JR. Try to derail again. The discussion is about FE creating craters. You bring up bogus answers and now you want to derail and start a discussion about theoretical physics instead. So, no real answers - just made up words. FE does not have any real answers to how craters are created. Mama's chicken soup! It makes craters. Hey, I can throw random words as explanations for everything too - like gravity, light, anything. Why don't you go cry to mama? Go, "run along now, Walter. Find us a unicorn"...

Apparently, you do not even understand what the terms theoretical or physics mean, let alone what they mean together. 

?

Jadyyn

Re: Craters
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »
So I missed your explanations.

You also missed the part where I said it was theoretical physics.  Why don't you go cry to Neil deGrasse Tyson and Steven Hawking about them not being able to prove their theoretical physics to you?  Go, run along now.
Your too funny JR. Try to derail again. The discussion is about FE creating craters. You bring up bogus answers and now you want to derail and start a discussion about theoretical physics instead. So, no real answers - just made up words. FE does not have any real answers to how craters are created. Mama's chicken soup! It makes craters. Hey, I can throw random words as explanations for everything too - like gravity, light, anything. Why don't you go cry to mama? Go, "run along now, Walter. Find us a unicorn"...

Apparently, you do not even understand what the terms theoretical or physics mean, let alone what they mean together.
Thank you, no explanation of how craters are formed on the FE model.
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."