Re: help me
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »
no FE wins
u fail
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          
|     STFU          |||""'|"""\___            O
| ______________|||___|__|__|)          -|- 
  (@)@)""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)          / \

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 03:15:06 PM »
so if i were to show you every single video and picture from space in the world. you are going to say that all of them are fake? every single one?
first you would have to prove to me that they were actually taken in space - which you cant.
have you been to space?
didnt think so.

I think first you have to prove to me that there is a conspiracy and that the pictures and videos are false. Care to do it?
"Only two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »
I think first you have to prove to me that there is a conspiracy and that the pictures and videos are false. Care to do it?

The earth is flat. NASA etc says the earth is round. Ergo they are lying.

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »

beat me to it.
Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »

Nope. You have to prove that NASA's claims are true. You're the one coming here and making the clam of something beyond human experience. It's not our responsibility to prove a negative.

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2008, 11:42:50 PM »

Nope. You have to prove that NASA's claims are true. You're the one coming here and making the clam of something beyond human experience. It's not our responsibility to prove a negative.

Except it's not beyond human experience. You're just saying it is to make your claims of a flat earth fit better with the conspiracy.

And this is going on that the Earth is flat. And I'm under the assumption that someone needed a conspiracy theory in the first place because they couldn't prove it. Therefore a conspiracy theory would "make this all believable". Which, so far it hasn't had the global effect that I'm sure they would've liked.
"Only two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:48 PM »

And this is going on that the Earth is flat. And I'm under the assumption that someone needed a conspiracy theory in the first place because they couldn't prove it. Therefore a conspiracy theory would "make this all believable". Which, so far it hasn't had the global effect that I'm sure they would've liked.
give it time.
theflatearthsociety.org - convincing roundoos - 1 roundoo at a time.

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2008, 11:48:09 PM »
dont you remember, the only proof of the conspiracy is that there is no proof. make sense of that and i will belive anything you say
i believe the world is an oblate spheroid. anything i say that contradicts this is purely for the sake of argument.

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2008, 11:51:08 PM »
dont you remember, the only proof of the conspiracy is that there is no proof. make sense of that and i will belive anything you say

I can make sense of that. This is why I'm not religious. The theory that because it can't be proved, means it must exist to cover itself up. The difference is I don't think religions remembered the "cover up" bit.

-Albert Einstein

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 12:07:02 AM »
so i could make up any conspiracy, and according to thier logic, no matter how much evidence there is against it, it is true because there is no evidence of it. it could be becuase it doesnt exist, but hey, what you gonna do about it
i believe the world is an oblate spheroid. anything i say that contradicts this is purely for the sake of argument.

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 12:13:19 AM »
so i could make up any conspiracy, and according to thier logic, no matter how much evidence there is against it, it is true because there is no evidence of it. it could be becuase it doesnt exist, but hey, what you gonna do about it
exactly. just because you cant prove it doesnt exist - doesnt mean it doesnt. its just hiding reaalllly well.

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 12:22:55 AM »
like the loch ness monster. any photos people get must have been "faked"

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2008, 12:24:41 AM »
like the loch ness monster. any photos people get must have been "faked"
so far, no real ones.

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 03:03:09 AM »
moving away from the topic of the loch ness monster.

so... anyone belive in bigfoot

« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 10:31:23 AM »
moving away from the topic of the loch ness monster.

so... anyone belive in bigfoot
bigfoot exists, hes just blurry. thats why a bigfoot is scary. thers a big furry, blurry monster roaming the countryside.