Boats And Planes

• 29 Replies
Boats And Planes
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:38:51 AM »
If the Earth is flat ;D , how is it that planes and boats can go around the world without falling off. My cousin took a plane trip to China from New York, he then flew from China to California. He then took a trip from California to New York. How did he not fall off the Earth.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
Re: Boats And Planes
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:42:13 AM »
Tell me why thats not possible on flat earth?

Try looking around the site before you ask stupid questions.

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 10:44:08 AM »
of course, he wouldnt want to sound stupid on a site where the majority of people claim the earth is flat. how stupid would he feel.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
Actually, he flew from China to California OVER THE PACIFIC. That's not possible in your little made up world.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 10:46:30 AM »
Actually, he flew from China to California OVER THE PACIFIC. That's not possible in your little made up world.

Not possible? Does the plane hit an invisible wall or something?
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 10:47:30 AM »
of course, he wouldnt want to sound stupid on a site where the majority of people claim the earth is flat. how stupid would he feel.

You do when you ask the same fucking question for the upteenth thousandth time when it is clearly covered in either A. the FAQ or B. by using the search function.  

Try harder fail less.

Oh really do you have Lat/Longs from the flight log you could provide us as evidence to the fact that the earth is round.  Or are you going on just what he told you.

I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale if you are interested.

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 10:49:20 AM »
i may stop asking if i got a satisfactory answer with proof or some evidence of course.

i'm not totally unreasonable.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 10:51:39 AM »
Neither am I.  Try looking around before you ask the same question.  If you would like to bring something new up about it I'm all ears.

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 10:52:56 AM »
He had a GPS...You people have no logic. There is no reason for the governments of the world wanting to do this. How do they make money? Also, responding to your FAQ's, which have some very incomplete answers, the answer to the question about gravity referring to the Earth, the Sun, and the Moon made no sense. Everything in the universe has gravity. My hand has gravity, my TV, everything. If there is a large land mass in the solar system, it would have gravity. You question everyone's evidence when you have none yourself.

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 10:55:49 AM »
Hi Wardogg, if you want a new stance on this question can I direct you to this thread as no one seems to want to answer it.

theflatearthsociety.org > Main Forums > General Discussion > Tripping the Light Fantastic

You seem up for the challenge.
Nothing you have said has convinced me yet!!

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 11:03:08 AM »
Who wants to answer my last post?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 11:16:27 AM »
He had a GPS...You people have no logic. There is no reason for the governments of the world wanting to do this. How do they make money? Also, responding to your FAQ's, which have some very incomplete answers, the answer to the question about gravity referring to the Earth, the Sun, and the Moon made no sense. Everything in the universe has gravity. My hand has gravity, my TV, everything. If there is a large land mass in the solar system, it would have gravity. You question everyone's evidence when you have none yourself.

Im ignoring the GPS part

They make money by embezzling it from a space program that operates under budget becasue they dont do what they say they do.

No in FET there is no such thing as gravity, only acceleration.

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 11:33:46 AM »
What proof do you have that NASA (and countries) profit from this? Do you have inside information?

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 11:36:53 AM »
What proof do you have that NASA (and countries) profit from this? Do you have inside information?
The earth is flat, so they must be lying. What is the purpose of lying? Profit.

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 11:39:23 AM »
How do you know this ice wall is here if the government prevents everyone from seeing it? Second, why don't you take pictures of the people patrolling the ice wall?

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »
How do you know this ice wall is here if the government prevents everyone from seeing it? Second, why don't you take pictures of the people patrolling the ice wall?
People have seen the ice wall. No one is "patrolling" it.

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 11:42:32 AM »
How in the world (in the world ho ho ho) would they profit from telling people the world is a different shape than it is?

"We have altered people's perception! Now we will make money from confused people phoning us on a premium line! Muhahahaha!"
"Only two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 11:42:43 AM »
where's the pictures?

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 11:47:16 AM »
How in the world (in the world ho ho ho) would they profit from telling people the world is a different shape than it is?

"We have altered people's perception! Now we will make money from confused people phoning us on a premium line! Muhahahaha!"
You really are dense aren't you? Do you know how much funding NASA gets each year? Since they are just faking a space program and not actually running one, they get to pocket the difference. That is a lot of free money...

where's the pictures?
Do a Google image search for photographs of the antarctic. It's really the ice wall.

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 11:50:32 AM »
First of all, where is the rest of the ice wall? Second of all, I'm gonna do what you guys like to do. Read the FAQ's.

Q: "Why has no-one taken a photo of the Earth that proves it is flat?"

A: The government prevents people from getting close enough to the Ice Wall to take a picture.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 12:02:02 PM »
where is the rest of the ice wall?

What rest of the ice wall?  ???
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 12:03:10 PM »
First of all, where is the rest of the ice wall?
Uh...around the earth? :-\

Second of all, I'm gonna do what you guys like to do. Read the FAQ's.
Good.

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »

You really are dense aren't you? Do you know how much funding NASA gets each year? Since they are just faking a space program and not actually running one, they get to pocket the difference. That is a lot of free money...

Tell that to the families of those that have died on those missions. I'm sure they would appreciate you telling them their families died so the government can say "The earth is round". And how about those same incidents where spaceships were destroyed, which quite obviously weren't cobbled together from old egg cartons.

Another point is the economic stress the world is going through at the moment. Here in Britain our economy has stopped moving for the first time in decades. The military is drastically under funded. Pensions are hardly enough to live on. The government has hardly any money. I believe America is in some state of monetary problems. New Orleans fully rebuilt yet? All those made homeless by hurricane katrina been rehoused and compensated? So what's happening to this money? Are all these governments taking it and leaving it in bank vault? Africa and other third world countries certainly don't get it unless they are part of the conspiracy and just living as poor, dying out people?

And people have believed the Earth was round since before NASA or any space program. How have people made money from it before then? Was Galileo the grand conspirator of this scheme? Are billions dying every year just so the government can say "We're getting money that is not used anywhere"?

Of course everyone in the world is part of the conspiracy silly me. There was are no hurricanes or wars or third world countries are there? People aren't homeless and out of pocket are they?

EDIT: sorry if I sound angry, that's the reason I try to keep my posts short. I tend to rant.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:05:45 PM by the_sciencer »
"Only two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 12:06:28 PM »
Do you guys really have any actual proof? I'm not hearing much.

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 12:08:09 PM »
People have seen the ice wall. No one is "patrolling" it.

Second of all, I'm gonna do what you guys like to do. Read the FAQ's.
Good.

There seems to be a misconception between the FAQ and a fellow FE believer..either update the FAQ, or stick to your believes
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

And i wonder..Do penguins ever fall in space? Because that Ice Wall bust be pretty High!

Now it all makes sense!!! That's why we could never prove Santa!! He must be hiding at the Ice Wall!!

:D no

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 12:12:48 PM »
Do you guys really have any actual proof? I'm not hearing much.

Do you? 

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 12:16:47 PM »
Tell that to the families of those that have died on those missions. I'm sure they would appreciate you telling them their families died so the government can say "The earth is round".
Don't play the morality card with me, asshole. NASA and you globularists are the ones with their blood on your hands, not me.

And how about those same incidents where spaceships were destroyed, which quite obviously weren't cobbled together from old egg cartons.
Things can be fake and not made out of popsicle sticks duct-taped together. Stop being facetious.

Another point is the economic stress the world is going through at the moment. Here in Britain our economy has stopped moving for the first time in decades. The military is drastically under funded. Pensions are hardly enough to live on. The government has hardly any money. I believe America is in some state of monetary problems. New Orleans fully rebuilt yet? All those made homeless by hurricane katrina been rehoused and compensated? So what's happening to this money? Are all these governments taking it and leaving it in bank vault? Africa and other third world countries certainly don't get it unless they are part of the conspiracy and just living as poor, dying out people?
The higher-ups at NASA get the majority of the money to pad their personal fortunes with. This is the whole injustice we are fighting, you stupid limey!

And people have believed the Earth was round since before NASA or any space program. How have people made money from it before then? Was Galileo the grand conspirator of this scheme? Are billions dying every year just so the government can say "We're getting money that is not used anywhere"?
Now I'm afraid that you are officially incoherent. The first part of your question somewhat makes sense, so I'll try answering it.

People originally believed the world was round out of sheer ignorance. No one had to cover up the truth because no one had a reason to. It wasn't until later when it was found to be flat that it was deemed profitable to continue to perpetuate the lie that it is round.

Of course everyone in the world is part of the conspiracy silly me. There was are no hurricanes or wars or third world countries are there? People aren't homeless and out of pocket are they?
If hell exists, you are surely going there. How dare you make light of these problems and attempt to vindicate RE in such a manner? Globularists clearly have no souls.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:18:30 PM by Oscar Wilde »

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 12:45:12 PM »
We have no souls? I am not the one accusing every corporation in the world of killing people for money.

And the morality card. Did you really think "Let's tell everyone the world is flat because the world is in terror" until I brought that up? Or was it more like "Let's tell everyone the world is flat just because the government must be lying, even though we have no evidence of a conspiracy"?

And the money going to NASA. Then what? Is there a a few hundred people who own 150 rolls royce's, 3 concordes and their own italian island because they do sit there and think how they could make more money? With the money that pours in these people wouldn't need to go to NASA, they'd be able to sit on their arses all day. These people would be richer than Bill Gates, and he once told an interviewer he wouldn't pick up a thousand dollars in the street because he would have made 10 times more in the time it took him to pick it up.

And we're going to hell? How am I making light of it? I am not the one who tells people they are being brainwashed. I am not the one telling people the government is trying to make money by slaughtering the entire world. We are the ones who notice that the world is in turmoil and you are the ones sitting here who in their own FAQ say
A: They only appear to be disorganized to make the conspiracy seem implausible.

We are the people that aren't ignorant enough to think
A: Well it's quite simple really; if the earth is in fact flat, then the governments must be lying when they say it isn't.

All that says to me is that you have invented this conspiracy to blame all life's problems on one thing. "Iraq is under siege!" "Oh don't worry, it's a publicity stunt."

We live in the real world. And it's round.

-Albert Einstein

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 12:51:18 PM »
We have no souls?

Well, no, but what does that have to do with FET?
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 12:54:24 PM »
We have no souls?

Well, no, but what does that have to do with FET?

*facepalm* I walked into that little pun

-Albert Einstein