If gravity doesn't exist, then explain this...

• 96 Replies
?

Dr Eon Phlatamus

• Had a bad day in the lab
Re: If gravity doesn't exist, then explain this...
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2008, 02:19:35 PM »
Sorry my bad, I ddint phrase it right. The way you use the theory seems far fetched. It seems like you are forcing the theory to fit.
Hmmm ... an interesting choice of words.

I for one do believe in gravity ... But not to the preposterous proportions that RET would have us beleive.
How rediculous is it to beleive that the gravity generated by the mass of the earth is enough to overcome the centrifuge force that is created by the so called spinning of the earth.
Mass does carry some gravitational force to it . It is observable when placeing floating objects in water , they will gravitate towards each other and the edge of the container.
When magnetism is not at play though , the force of gravity is not very strong , certainly not enough to account for things like bullets comming back down to the surface. Therefore the theory of earth accelerating with 1g in a fixed direction is a very plausible therory to explain it.
But it is still a theory ... no less plausible than your so called RET with this enormous force called gravity.
So I ask you ... Wich theory seems more forced?
Thinking outside the box , Doesnt include Believing the earth is round.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2008, 02:43:46 PM »
Mass does carry some gravitational force to it . It is observable when placeing floating objects in water , they will gravitate towards each other and the edge of the container.
Please tell me you are serious.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »
I have just wrote the same thign in another post..
Has anyone thought of where we are accelerating to?? or moving to? And if everything in the universe is moving in one direction, what is left behind us? and where are we heading? Moreover, where is the energy needed to accelerate everything being taken from??!

Now I really do thing that FE is forcing it. Unless you do have a flat universe theory too.
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

And i wonder..Do penguins ever fall in space? Because that Ice Wall bust be pretty High!

Now it all makes sense!!! That's why we could never prove Santa!! He must be hiding at the Ice Wall!!

:D no

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2008, 03:16:54 PM »
And obviously I get no answer at this point..Just like when i asked why can't you see America from the west african tip? (and plz dont gimme the dust in the air answer)
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

And i wonder..Do penguins ever fall in space? Because that Ice Wall bust be pretty High!

Now it all makes sense!!! That's why we could never prove Santa!! He must be hiding at the Ice Wall!!

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2008, 03:17:43 PM »
And obviously I get no answer at this point..Just like when i asked why can't you see America from the west african tip?

Air isnt transparent. Also there is dust and things in it.

?

Dr Eon Phlatamus

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »
Please tell me you are serious.
Im serious ... I have a belief that mass carries some attractance to other mass. Floating objects in water are what i have observed to believe this. But like all other theories , its only my perception that can prove or disprove it to myself. Im certainly not going to fall for what all the sheep want to believe reality is.
And you must admit there are alot of sheep out there , just believing and doing what they'er told by the pharmaceutical companies.

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2008, 03:19:56 PM »
omg. do i have to repeat myself? Air obviously is not transparent, andobviously there is dust..but if we manage to use telescope through the atmosphere to see stars, we should well see the american continent from the west african tip..now wat about answering the other questions?? where is this acceleration of earth heading us to?
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2008, 03:21:40 PM »
omg. do i have to repeat myself? Air obviously is not transparent, andobviously there is dust..but if we manage to use telescope through the atmosphere to see stars

How much atmosphere are you looking through when you look at a star, compared to looking at another continent? Draw a diagram if it helps you.

where is this acceleration of earth heading us to?

Where is the expansion of the RE universe heading to?

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2008, 03:31:54 PM »
Ok let me use an easier example..

90 miles from Sicily to North Africa
800 miles land to stratosphere

Hmm I still can't see Tunis from Sicily...

and you havent answered my question have you? At least scientists of the RE are working on discovering where the universe is expanding to..
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »
Air gets thinner(or less air) at altitude. 

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2008, 03:35:23 PM »

Does the atmosphere have the same density at every altitude? Think about that. And draw a diagram.

EDIT: Wardogg beat me to it.

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2008, 03:38:02 PM »
Ohlala..

still havent answered my question..where are we moving to? where is everything moving toward to?

FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2008, 03:38:52 PM »
Ohlala..

still havent answered my question..where are we moving to? where is everything moving toward to?

Away from the Big Bang into the void.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2008, 03:39:20 PM »
Ok let me use an easier example..

Hmm I still can't see Tunis from Sicily...

It has been reported that the Allegheny Mts. have been viewed from Tenerife.

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2008, 03:43:38 PM »
Hello? we are talking of mountains..in a RE scenario, moutains will be more likely to be visible from far away, because they do not fall straightaway behind the line of horizon.
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2008, 03:46:59 PM »
Mountains are also large and thus more likely to be visible from far away.

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »

So everything is moving at constant acceleration into the void..and how do you compensate for doppler shift?
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2008, 04:00:04 PM »
No answer..its getting fishy!
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2008, 04:24:45 PM »

So everything is moving at constant acceleration into the void..and how do you compensate for doppler shift?

What about it? The Doppler Shift is relative.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2008, 05:08:01 PM »
Im serious ... I have a belief that mass carries some attractance to other mass. Floating objects in water are what i have observed to believe this.
Have you heard of this thing called surface tension?

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »
what about it?
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2008, 05:14:55 PM »
That is the cause for the effect the good Dr. is witnessing. 

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2008, 05:19:44 PM »
No idea what you are talking about.
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »
That's because that reply was not for you.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2008, 05:25:49 PM »
sorry about tht..lol.quote nxt tym !
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »
Read nxt tym!
Im serious ... I have a belief that mass carries some attractance to other mass. Floating objects in water are what i have observed to believe this.

-- Bob Hudson

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2008, 05:29:40 PM »
ma bad..im gettin confused between signatures and quotes lol
FET = Fake Earth Theory
RET = Real Earth Theory

?

Dr Eon Phlatamus

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2008, 07:09:14 PM »
ma bad..im gettin confused between signatures and quotes lol
Thats Ok ... its obvious your just trying to hold on to your RET , but getting close to the precipise of opening your mind to the possibility youve just been deluded these many years.
So I will attempt to awnser your question of where we are going.
The awnser is forward ... And yes it is the simplest awnser.
But let me elaborate a little more ... first with a question.

Is life ever changing and moving forward? .... Or does it stay in the same stagnant circle always ending up in the same place once a year?

So If your not to controlled by the pharmacuetical companies (my theory on whose behind the conspiracy) Then you can obviously see that life is patterned after the movement of the Flat faced cylinder that is ever so boldy moving forward , Not playing ring around the posey's.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 07:15:24 PM by Dr Eon Phlatamus »

?

Dr Eon Phlatamus

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2008, 07:35:47 PM »
Read nxt tym!

Ah yes ... Im the one that was directed at.
I have heard of surface tension , And it really has no bearing on my thoughts of gravity. Infact i wouldnt even call it gravity ... Its merley how mass has an attraction for other mass to some small degree. And as i stated in that post , It certainly doesnt explain how we would remain on the outside of a so called spinning sphere and not get thrown off into oblivion. Simple test here in the real world show that the centrifuge force would greatly overcome this so called gravity theory that  RE'ers would have you believe.
But Im glad you brought up the surface tension , Because that is a very good explanation of why you cant see from continent to continent.
To Mkee:
You have to understand that light has a limited penetrating power , especially at the surface. And it is in light that we are able to see. Even when using a telescope , you will notice the higher the power of magnification , the dimmer the image will appear ... as you increase magnfication to look further across the earth , it will fade into nothing.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2008, 02:04:27 PM »
Read nxt tym!

Ah yes ... Im the one that was directed at.
I have heard of surface tension , And it really has no bearing on my thoughts of gravity. Infact i wouldnt even call it gravity ... Its merley how mass has an attraction for other mass to some small degree. And as i stated in that post , It certainly doesnt explain how we would remain on the outside of a so called spinning sphere and not get thrown off into oblivion. Simple test here in the real world show that the centrifuge force would greatly overcome this so called gravity theory that  RE'ers would have you believe.
But Im glad you brought up the surface tension , Because that is a very good explanation of why you cant see from continent to continent.
To Mkee:
You have to understand that light has a limited penetrating power , especially at the surface. And it is in light that we are able to see. Even when using a telescope , you will notice the higher the power of magnification , the dimmer the image will appear ... as you increase magnfication to look further across the earth , it will fade into nothing.

For RE theory, the earth is massive enough to keep us from being flung off due to the rotation.  However, the rotation of the earth does have an effect, since the gravitational acceleration at lower latitudes such as the equator is slightly slower than at the poles.  In RE, this is because the earths rotation counteracts some of the earths gravity at the equator.

FAQ explains why acceleration is slightly less when you are at higher altitudes, but it does not explain why at lower latitudes.