If gravity doesn't exist, then explain this...

• 96 Replies
?

this_is_too_funny

If gravity doesn't exist, then explain this...
« on: August 29, 2008, 09:37:47 AM »
Carnegie Mellon Professor Randy Pausch, who died on July 25, 2008, made a very inpsiring lecture before he passed away, most popular known as "The Last Lecture".

It is a truly inspiring lecture, most of it is unrelated to FE or RE, but I still encourage everyone to watch it.

But what part of his lecture does relate to FE's theory of "no gravity"?

You can watch the whole thing from the beginning, but the gravity issue starts at 4:56. And the actual video of zero gravity starts at 7:52.

For those of you who is too lazy to watch it, heres the recap...

Theres a special program where college kids can form teams and send a proposition to fly in a aircraft called the "Vomit Comet". It flies in a parabolic arc, and at the top of the arc, loss of gravity occurs for around 25 seconds, before the plane starts to descend downwards again, and gravity functions normally. In the video, towards the end of the climax of the arc, and as the plane starts to descends downwards again, you can clearly hear people telling the lady in the video to hold on to the ground, because she was still floating, fearing when gravity functions it will make her fall, which it did. It is clearly shown in the video.

The people shown in the video are not a part of NASA, but college students and their professor who submit a proposition and they won a chance to fly in the Vomit Comet. The Video clearly proves the science of gravity...

What can you use to defend this?

...oh wait wait, I know.

They're part of the conspiracy too. ;)

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Re: If gravity doesn't exist, then explain this...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:42:04 AM »
Nothing to do with gravity, sorry.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 09:46:32 AM »
Has more to do with momentum and inertia then gravity. =/

Sorry.

?

this_is_too_funny

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 10:33:23 AM »
How does it have nothing to do with gravity?

The professor said it himself, he was witnessing "zero-gravity".

As the aircraft was flying on the arc, it has full gravity holding everyone and everything down. Once it reaches the climax of the arc, and the aircraft was cruising, they lose gravity due to the high elevation. The aircraft cruised at that altitude for around 25 seconds before it continued on its arc downward, thus the elevation lowered and they re-entered earth's gravitational pull...

How does that not have anything to do with gravity?

The Carnegie Professor said it himself, it was zero-gravity,
not "Yay, me and my class got to float because of the momentum and intertia of the aircraft!"

But every FE is fully certified and thus smarter then a PHD professor... ;)
So he must be wrong...

Or a government agent....

Any intelligent debate? I want to hear what you guys can come up with. You had some creative answers in the past, let me hear another one.

And no, I don't want another "thats not gravity, thats momentum and inertia..." If it was momentum/inertia, they would have been floating the whole way there, not just the 25 seconds as the aircraft was on top of the arc and reached elevation so high that earth gravitational was lost. Please be intelligent FErs... Don't just be spitting around answers.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 10:37:02 AM »
What's funny is that the Vomit Comet actually confirms the possibility of the FE explanation for gravitation.

When the professor speaks of experiencing 0g, he really just means he's experiencing weightlessness, which is caused by the plane entering the path of an object in freefall.  The plane is simply canceling out the upward acceleration of the earth for those in the craft, relative to the craft.  It's nothing more than a simulation.

Nothing to do with gravity.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 10:48:31 AM by Roundy the Truthinessist »
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 11:11:47 AM »

As the aircraft was flying on the arc, it has full gravity holding everyone and everything down. Once it reaches the climax of the arc, and the aircraft was cruising, they lose gravity due to the high elevation. The aircraft cruised at that altitude for around 25 seconds before it continued on its arc downward, thus the elevation lowered and they re-entered earth's gravitational pull...

The Carnegie Professor said it himself, it was zero-gravity,
not "Yay, me and my class got to float because of the momentum and intertia of the aircraft!"

Dude, google "parabolic arc" and then come back here and repost what was happening to them because your explanation is all kind of jacked up.

The part I highlighted in bold is absolute nonsense.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 11:14:52 AM »
Although this does bring up a good point.  If you watch NASA TV you can watch the guys on the Space Station experiencing zero G for alot longer than 25 sec.  Ive watched them for a couple of minutes at least.  Has nasa built a zero G machine just to cover up the conspiracy?

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 11:24:21 AM »
Sorry freefall would be the same on FE as on RE. 

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Video proof that the Earth is flat!

Run run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me cos I'm in the lollipop forest and you can't get there!

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 11:30:21 AM »
You too can experience zero gravity.  Jump up and down.  Granted, it's very very brief but you can get a better feel of it if you jump on a trampoline.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 12:01:18 PM »

I love it when people arguing a position have no idea what that position is.  The aircraft climbed to a higher altitude so the people inside did not feel gravity?  Are you serious?  I bet you think the astronauts in the space station are free from the influence from 'gravity' too...

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 12:05:40 PM »
Although this does bring up a good point.  If you watch NASA TV you can watch the guys on the Space Station experiencing zero G for alot longer than 25 sec.  Ive watched them for a couple of minutes at least.  Has nasa built a zero G machine just to cover up the conspiracy?

Good point, to add to this, I think sending people in orbit would be easier to accomplish than a zero G machine.  There is no such thing to my knowledge that could cancel out gravity.  Those in orbit are just in free fall and are still affected by the rules of gravity, or gravitation, whatever you would like to call it.  I am no physicist, so please be kind to the terminology I use.  :)

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 12:39:58 PM »
Here's a great question, if there are no satellites and no ISS, how do they film all that continuous footage of zero gravity?  The Vomit comet only gives about 25 seconds of freefall, so where do 20 minuite uncut films of people in freefall on the ISS come from? 

Does a wizard make them? 
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Video proof that the Earth is flat!

Run run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me cos I'm in the lollipop forest and you can't get there!

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 12:41:01 PM »
LOL Wardogg already asked that.

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 12:46:59 PM »
LOL Wardogg already asked that.

lol, so he did.  and he's still not got an aswer.  I think it's definatly wizards. 

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 12:48:45 PM »
Here's a great question, if there are no satellites and no ISS, how do they film all that continuous footage of zero gravity?  The Vomit comet only gives about 25 seconds of freefall, so where do 20 minuite uncut films of people in freefall on the ISS come from? 

Does a wizard make them? 

How do we know that it's uncut?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 12:59:03 PM »
Well its definitely not 25 second clips.  Do you know how long that would take to get the length of video.  The vomet comet you get 10 min of zero G for every 30 to 40 min of flight. 

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 01:00:18 PM »

Does a wizard make them? 

Well what I did was I used these two things called eyes, and I watched the footage.  

Are you really suggesting that every s5 second flight, they lined up every single object (including ones in motion) to exactly the same position, and have every single person get the same pose, with all the strands of thier hair in the correct position, and everything with the same momentum, all to within a small enough distance to be undetectable, while in a state of freefall?  lol,

Also, there would have to be a secret giant vomit comet, with an interior the size of several ISS modules, as you can see right down it in some shots.  

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 01:02:31 PM »
Put me on this supposed space station and when I return, I'll give everyone the lowdown.  That's fair, isn't it?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 01:02:52 PM »

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 01:03:46 PM »

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 01:09:59 PM »
Now watch how fast it is on the comet.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 01:11:20 PM »

Also, there would have to be a secret giant vomit comet, with an interior the size of several ISS modules, as you can see right down it in some shots.  

That could just be Fred.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 01:15:48 PM »
Its a constant stream.  How are they going to drop the vomit comet, film the affects of free fall for 25 seconds, then go back up, free fall again, but start filming as the "astronauts" get into the exact same position they were in when the last cut ended.

In addition, if it were true that they were doing this, then every astronaut would have to be in on the conspiracy.  Somebody in another thread said it could be done with only 10 people.  I think you would need a lot more:

Astronauts since the 50s
World Press execs.
NASA execs, engineers, rocket scientists around the world.
U.S. Executive cabinet officials since the 50s
Including the same officials from the Russian and china government since the 50's/60s.

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 01:17:00 PM »
Now watch how fast it is on the comet.

well of course the conspiracy has an entire fleet of these aircraft running 24/7 to make the videos. but of course these planes are invisible and take off from secret airports and all astronauts are robots so they can make the same looking one over and over to make it possible to put out a longer video in a short amount of time. They are robots of course because the conspiracy is only made up of a few people, so they needed to make an army of robots to handle all of the other duties required to keep the conspiracy up. I would have thought it was obvious.

/insert sarcasm at any point
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 01:18:58 PM »
Put me on this supposed space station and when I return, I'll give everyone the lowdown.  That's fair, isn't it?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 01:23:18 PM »

Does a wizard make them? 

Well what I did was I used these two things called eyes, and I watched the footage. 

Are you really suggesting that every s5 second flight, they lined up every single object (including ones in motion) to exactly the same position, and have every single person get the same pose, with all the strands of thier hair in the correct position, and everything with the same momentum, all to within a small enough distance to be undetectable, while in a state of freefall?  lol,

Special effects.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 01:24:09 PM »
Sorry the videos I produced are a win for RE.  You can't fake those for the lengths of time.

Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 01:30:53 PM »

Does a wizard make them? 

Are you really suggesting that every s5 second flight, they lined up every single object (including ones in motion) to exactly the same position, and have every single person get the same pose, with all the strands of thier hair in the correct position, and everything with the same momentum, all to within a small enough distance to be undetectable, while in a state of freefall?  lol,

Special effects.

Add George Lucas to my post above where I list the people who would have to be in on the conspiracy.   :) jk.  But seriously, any special effects expert hired by US, Russian, Chinese govts over the past 50-60 years would also have to be in the conspiracy, or killed after their work was done.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 01:31:08 PM »
What is the longest length of time you have actually attentively stared at this phenomenon?

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 01:33:25 PM »

Does a wizard make them? 

Special effects.

Add George Lucas to my post above where I list the people who would have to be in on the conspiracy.   :) jk.  But seriously, any special effects expert hired by US, Russian, Chinese govts over the past 50-60 years would also have to be in the conspiracy, or killed after their work was done.
not to mention I have never seen a movie where the objects on the screen did not look drawn in
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.