Mythbusters did the moon landing

• 413 Replies

svenanders

• I'm always right. If you disagree, you're wrong.
Re: Mythbusters did the moon landing
« Reply #300 on: January 10, 2009, 04:57:10 PM »
Then who put the reflectors on the moon Mr. Johannes Kepler? ;)

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #301 on: January 10, 2009, 05:00:50 PM »
There are no retroreflectors on the moon.

svenanders

« Reply #302 on: January 10, 2009, 05:04:30 PM »

Did you see the video? They pointed the beam at the retroreflectors on the moon.

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #303 on: January 10, 2009, 05:15:04 PM »

Did you see the video? They pointed the beam at the retroreflectors on the moon.
Did you see the retroreflectors on the moon firsthand?

« Reply #304 on: January 10, 2009, 05:15:50 PM »

Yes, now prove I didnt
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #305 on: January 10, 2009, 05:18:22 PM »
Thats impossible.

« Reply #306 on: January 10, 2009, 05:27:51 PM »
Why is the flag still on the moon?? It hasnt moved.
"Harm None Do as Ye Will"

svenanders

« Reply #307 on: January 10, 2009, 05:46:47 PM »

Have you seen an atom firsthand?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #308 on: January 10, 2009, 05:56:02 PM »
Have you seen an atom firsthand?

I haven't. That's why I always consider the alternatives.

http://www.glafreniere.com/matter.htm

« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2009, 05:10:47 AM »
You can't prove there's Retro-reflectors on the Moon. It's impossible to absolutely prove anything beyond mathematical concepts. You can only provide evidence that such things are true.

We've provided plenty of evidence that there's such things on the Moon, and all this evidence is dismissed simply because it disagrees with your hypothesis. How can you expect anyone to provide evidence against your model if you automatically assume anything that disagrees with it is wrong?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #311 on: January 11, 2009, 05:52:19 AM »
We've provided plenty of evidence that there's such things on the Moon, and all this evidence is dismissed simply because it disagrees with your hypothesis. How can you expect anyone to provide evidence against your model if you automatically assume anything that disagrees with it is wrong?

Well the whole purpose of the retroreflectors was to help prove to the world that they had really been to the moon. NASA wouldn't have claimed to put retroreflectors on the moon if they hadn't already had their bases covered.

« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2009, 11:16:05 AM »

Well the whole purpose of the retroreflectors was to help prove to the world that they had really been to the moon. NASA wouldn't have claimed to put retroreflectors on the moon if they hadn't already had their bases covered.
Tom Should have wrote : Well the whole purpose of the retroreflectors was to accurately measure the distance to the moon and it is still being done today by non government entities where we found that the moon is indeed moving away from the earth at about 2cm a year
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

svenanders

« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2009, 11:31:07 AM »

Tom Should have wrote : Well the whole purpose of the retroreflectors was to accurately measure the distance to the moon and it is still being done today by non government entities where we found that the moon is indeed moving away from the earth at about 2cm a year

3,8 cm to be precise! :D

« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2009, 12:09:04 PM »

As people have said, they were not placed there for no reason beyond proof that men landed on the Moon. Besides, what does it matter why they were place there in the first place? The only reason you dismiss them as evidence is because it disagrees with your hypothesis.

?

masheed

« Reply #315 on: January 12, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »
ignorant?? what, believing in modern science???

fool.

Putting your blind faith into something you've never seen or tested for yourself is ignorance, yes. Any demonstration of blind faith is ignorance.

Can I ask you Tom have you seen or tested these theories proposed of a flat Earth, or is it just ignorant blind faith?

« Reply #316 on: January 12, 2009, 06:17:43 PM »

Well then how do they do it if there are no Retro-reflectors?
I hate myself for coming here

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #317 on: January 12, 2009, 07:22:11 PM »
I have yet to see compelling proof that there are retroreflectors on the moon.

« Reply #318 on: January 12, 2009, 07:23:38 PM »
I have yet to see compelling proof that there are retroreflectors on the moon.
You are stupid! I mean, it has been proven over and over again! The whole point of this thread is that the Mythbusters proved there are Retroreflectors on the Moon!
I hate myself for coming here

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #320 on: January 12, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »
Wheres the proof lasers actually hit the moon. Where is the proof the instrumentation was legit? All evidence must be examined...

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #321 on: January 12, 2009, 07:32:01 PM »
Wheres the proof lasers actually hit the moon. Where is the proof the instrumentation was legit? All evidence must be examined...
Precisely. The foundations of the experiment currently rest on faith.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

« Reply #322 on: January 12, 2009, 07:43:21 PM »

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2009, 07:51:57 PM »
Wow a picture. That could be taken from anywhere.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2009, 08:00:08 PM »
I can post fake pictures too..

« Reply #325 on: January 12, 2009, 08:11:42 PM »
That could be said with anything online. Anything said, anyones pictures, anything and anyone. True that it doesnt mean it is true, but it is true that it doesnt mean it is fake.
How do you expect someone to prove this?? We dont have a spaceship in our backyard.

?

Cheryl Wiesbaden

• Zeteticist, Moralist, Feminist
« Reply #326 on: January 12, 2009, 08:13:12 PM »
How do you expect someone to prove this?? We dont have a spaceship in our backyard.
Then stop making outlandish claims.

« Reply #327 on: January 12, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

You could visit the place in texas and talk with them and see things there.
Has anyone questioned the spaceshuttles taking off on tv and in person. Were did they go if they didnt go out into space?

?

Cheryl Wiesbaden

• Zeteticist, Moralist, Feminist
« Reply #328 on: January 12, 2009, 08:30:58 PM »
Has anyone questioned the spaceshuttles taking off on tv and in person. Were did they go if they didnt go out into space?
1) They are destroyed at a certain altitude.

or

2) ANYWHERE ELSE.

« Reply #329 on: January 12, 2009, 08:32:30 PM »
Then stop making outlandish claims.

You really cannot read can you? Alright, I petition all REers to shun this penguin. She is not worth our time. Talking to her is a waste of life force.
If you do not have anything constructive to add, don't post.

Your own words