The only thing...

• 19 Replies
The only thing...
« on: August 18, 2008, 06:53:56 PM »
.........that makes me think this is a fake website is the NASA issue.......No one that can be objective and as smart as some of these FE's on here can seriously think NASA is covering everything up.

Shall I list the over 25 agencies not affiliated with NASA that have sent satellites to space and taken pictures of earth?

I mean cmon....You are smart enough to know it impossible to keep a conspiracy between 50 coporations, especially one like the EARTH BEING ROUND

Re: The only thing...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 06:59:09 PM »
The zeekman speeks and it is good! lol

Great point
"Bridge boy"

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »
Not a great point.  Lurk moar.

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 08:10:03 PM »
Again, you're still talking small potatoes.

Forgetting about all the space-related people (and that's A LOT)....then you still have geologists, volcanoloists, seizmologists, pilots, sea navigators, and anyone who claims to have been to Antarctica. Their conspiracy argument doesn't work. Case closed, end of story.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 08:11:18 PM »

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »

Forgetting about all the space-related people (and that's A LOT)....then you still have geologists, volcanoloists, seizmologists, pilots, sea navigators, and anyone who claims to have been to Antarctica. Their conspiracy argument doesn't work. Case closed, end of story.

thats a HUGE conspiracy. I guess like two of my family members are part of this grand conspiracy.

After the NASA is a conspiracy argument they really have nothing. Thats why I think it is a fake site. Has to be if people as smart as them can over look something so simple.

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 08:50:17 PM »

thats a HUGE conspiracy. I guess like two of my family members are part of this grand conspiracy.

After the NASA is a conspiracy argument they really have nothing. Thats why I think it is a fake site. Has to be if people as smart as them can over look something so simple.

You may not be entirely wrong :P I believe this site was intended to be a hoax, yet I also think there are people here who genuinely believe this polished turd. Some of them post such detailed defenses of their belief, without any irony or wittyness whatsoever, that they can only be true believers.

Which is why I'm depressed about the state of humanity.

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 09:09:11 PM »
I also think there are people here who genuinely believe this polished turd. Some of them post such detailed defenses of their belief, without any irony or wittyness whatsoever, that they can only be true believers.
Well, you're wrong.

So cheer up.

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 09:11:44 PM »
I also think there are people here who genuinely believe this polished turd. Some of them post such detailed defenses of their belief, without any irony or wittyness whatsoever, that they can only be true believers.
Well, you're wrong.

So cheer up.

Really? So you can speak for absolutely everyone on here and say "no one genuinely believes in a flat earth"?

That's bold :P

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 09:20:27 PM »

Just one small thing, if you please.  From the time I was three years old the sticking out of the tongue thingie has been considered rather a small insult.  Is that how you've been using it?  Or is there a more benign explanation?

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 09:25:48 PM »
Really? So you can speak for absolutely everyone on here and say "no one genuinely believes in a flat earth"?
Yes. Now please stop making an ass of yourself.

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 09:36:13 PM »

Just one small thing, if you please.  From the time I was three years old the sticking out of the tongue thingie has been considered rather a small insult.  Is that how you've been using it?  Or is there a more benign explanation?

Yes. I have Down's Syndrome. Now let's keep on point and avoid digressing into another episode of "Which emoticon upsets me the most"

Yes. Now please stop making an ass of yourself.

Well that was helpful

Why do so many people care if someone else makes an ass out of themselves? I mean, like, I'm totally flattered my reputation means so much to a complete stranger, but it's still not on point.

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 09:38:50 PM »
Why do so many people care if someone else makes an ass out of themselves? I mean, like, I'm totally flattered my reputation means so much to a complete stranger, but it's still not on point.
The point is, you're boring. Either become interesting or make like a tree and leaf.

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 09:43:35 PM »
The point is, you're boring. Either become interesting or make like a tree and leaf.

I agree, that is a point, and an excellent one at that :) But it's still not the point. I mean, if you're going to interrupt an exchange between two other people to tell one of them they're boring, then you really need some evidence to support your theory.

Other than that, it's best to to read or respond to people who's posts you find boring.

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 09:45:08 PM »

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 09:50:34 PM »

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 09:51:12 PM »
*yawn*

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2008, 09:55:00 PM »
*yawn*

Okay...I concede defeat *waves white flag*

You are clearly the more interesting and exciting person. I wasn't sure there for a second, but you totally got me with the whole yawn thing....talk about an ACE UP THE FECKING SLEEVE!  :D

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2008, 10:00:58 PM »
*yawn*

A most admirable, poignant yawn, Oscar.

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2008, 10:02:44 PM »
I thought so.