Sinking Ship experiment Results

• 487 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Sinking Ship experiment Results
« Reply #480 on: July 10, 2010, 11:30:15 AM »

Quite the opposite. You are stirring the topic up by casting pointless and baseless accusations. I encourage you to stop.

I know you are but what am I?

How mature.
If you wish to flame Raver, please do so in RM where such behavior is accepted. Thanks.

ClockTower, please keep in mind that memberating is a bannable offense.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #481 on: July 10, 2010, 11:44:48 AM »

Quite the opposite. You are stirring the topic up by casting pointless and baseless accusations. I encourage you to stop.

How mature.
If you wish to flame Raver, please do so in RM where such behavior is accepted. Thanks.

I do apologize to anyone who might have thought that I was a moderator here. I am not. I was simply applying my own simple request for decorum on RT's post. Thank you.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #482 on: July 10, 2010, 11:59:35 AM »

How mature.

I do apologize to anyone who might have thought that I was a moderator here. I am not. I was simply applying my own simple request for decorum on RT's post. Thank you.

I was simply pointing out that Raver was acting childish in that post.  And when he continued acting childish and flaming PizzaPlanet, I warned him for it.  Also you should know that I'm no hypocrite; I don't mind things getting a little less than serious from time to time; but when it happens repeatedly, as with Raver in this thread, I will say something about it.

Now, I think that's enough of this off-topic nonsense.  If you continue to pursue this I will ban you.  Consider that an *official* warning.

And you're welcome.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #483 on: July 11, 2010, 07:32:27 PM »
This is why I enjoy just sitting back and reading instead of attempting to have a debate.  I ask one little question, which is still legit and I am still awaiting an answer.  Instead of an answer it turns into a flame war, which by the way is off topic but no one says anything or does anything about it, and it is very amusing and similar to the rest of what occurs on this board.

« Reply #484 on: July 11, 2010, 10:56:58 PM »
You have to laugh when someone states that light bends up and then draws a diagram of light bending down and then up LOL.. Self contradiction to mold and ideological construct around unintelligent manipulation of information. Especially when I can actually prove this theory of his incorrect via use of mirrors, or simply by calling Japan and asking them where the damn sun is in the sky.. According to Flat Earther's the Sun would set at the same time across the globe, and it shouldn't be dark outside in Japan while it's a bight sunny day in Minnesota. Do you people really fail at critical thinking skills so badly that you actually follow nonsensical religious like garbage like FET?.. And sorry, photons don't all bend and travel all in the same directions, anyone with a mirror can see why this is. It's like the people here have no concept of light refraction. Yes we can bend light with the application of enough gravitational force, or by reflection.. However, you know someone has lost this argument when they start making nonsensical garbage up like "salt can effect the lens" in a dishonest effort to deflect from the argument. This site sounds more like a creationist website than anything else..

FE T-shirts = Profit = conspiracy = ideological cult in the making = teaching stupid = paranoia = nut case. Any questions?

AdmiralAckbar

• Its a trap!
« Reply #485 on: July 15, 2010, 09:40:32 PM »
You have to laugh when someone states that light bends up and then draws a diagram of light bending down and then up LOL.. Self contradiction to mold and ideological construct around unintelligent manipulation of information. Especially when I can actually prove this theory of his incorrect via use of mirrors, or simply by calling Japan and asking them where the damn sun is in the sky.. According to Flat Earther's the Sun would set at the same time across the globe, and it shouldn't be dark outside in Japan while it's a bight sunny day in Minnesota. Do you people really fail at critical thinking skills so badly that you actually follow nonsensical religious like garbage like FET?.. And sorry, photons don't all bend and travel all in the same directions, anyone with a mirror can see why this is. It's like the people here have no concept of light refraction. Yes we can bend light with the application of enough gravitational force, or by reflection.. However, you know someone has lost this argument when they start making nonsensical garbage up like "salt can effect the lens" in a dishonest effort to deflect from the argument. This site sounds more like a creationist website than anything else..

My New Hero.

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #486 on: October 12, 2016, 03:29:10 PM »
This is why I enjoy just sitting back and reading instead of attempting to have a debate.  I ask one little question, which is still legit and I am still awaiting an answer.  Instead of an answer it turns into a flame war, which by the way is off topic but no one says anything or does anything about it, and it is very amusing and similar to the rest of what occurs on this board.

Perhaps you can clarify your question? Thanks!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #487 on: October 12, 2016, 05:35:40 PM »

Perhaps you can clarify your question? Thanks!

Do you honestly expect someone who was "Last Active: October 08, 2011, 10:37:53 PM" to be sitting at his/her/its compoter just waiting for the narc to respond?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now I wasn't around at that time either, but just possibly this might have contained the question to end all questions[1].
I haven't read but about 100 posts into this and I realize that ideas about light "bending" may have changed since two years ago when this thread started, but if light bends around earth like some posts where saying, then why on a RE at night when the sun is on the opposite side of the earth does a person not see the light bending around the earth?

I think it makes better since to say that light travels at a straight line and only changes angles once it hits the Earths atmosphere.  But like I said, I haven't finished reading through this marvelous "debate."

[1] Though wasn't "the question to end all questions" the one whose answer was .