All RE'ers read this. You will find all the answers in here.

• 8 Replies
All RE'ers read this. You will find all the answers in here.
« on: August 14, 2008, 11:59:04 PM »
I have been reading loads of debates between the FE'ers and the RE'ers. Let's face it, no one will ever give up and take the other's side. This is basically a giant waste of time, and i know the creator of this site is sitting in his chair laughing his ass off at all of us while we put out our best arguments, in hopes of changing someone else's mind on the subject at hand, and we get nowhere. RE'ers, we have nothing to prove to the FE'ers. They can think whatever they want, and there is no need to change their beliefs.

Many people on this site claim to be "open-minded." Because you believe in something out of the ordinary, does not make you open-minded. No one here gives in, and no one ever considers the other's argument. So basically, we are all stubborn little whiners.

Now, please, RE'ers, let's just leave this site and go spend our time on something worth while. This site, imo, is better for the FE community to just discuss within itself about the details of their theory. Us coming in here and saying "no" to every little piece of their theory is just causing unnecessary arguing.

I know there's a debate and discussion section on the forums and all, but let's face it, it's pointless.

Now, let's all just gtfo and go have a nice time with our RL buddies. I'm talking to the RE'ers of course.

?

Ansable

• Ex Conspiritor
Re: All RE'ers read this. You will find all the answers in here.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 12:04:21 AM »
Some people enjoy being right a little too much.  They love to troll for nutcases (Any anti-FE content on this site is trolling for nutcases.)

"""Formosa's Law: n.

“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.” That is, flaming someone with an obvious mental problem can't make it any better. Most often cited on alt.usenet.kooks as a reason not to issue a Kook-of the-Month Award; often cited as a companion to Godwin's Law."""
(Jargon File, version 4.4.7)

They won't even accept someone part of the conspiracy admitting it.  So if it is real, they have nothing to worry about from the FE'ers.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 12:06:31 AM »
I almost agreed with this about 5 hours ago.  But then I had a few beers, watched some of the Olympics and had nothing else to do.

But honestly I've enjoyed the debate.  It's exercised my mind a whole bunch.  I've done tons of research and dug up a bunch of stuff I'd forgetten about.  It's quite refreshing to go back and look up why something is the way it is instead of just knowing it is that way (if that makes any sense at all HAHAHA).

Plus I think I'm laughing just as hard as the creator.  Especialy at the dingbat (you know who you are)

I mean did you see the pic of the dino building a boat?  How much funnier does it get than that?

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 12:09:17 AM »
If you're here for the lulz then enjoy. Yeah it's good practice to debate here, but the moral of this story is: don't take it too far, and don't expect to win.

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »
If you're here for the lulz then enjoy. Yeah it's good practice to debate here, but the moral of this story is: don't take it too far, and don't expect to win.

You never win in practice right?

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 12:21:36 AM »

You never win in practice right?

No one ever wins.

?

Robbyj

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 12:29:29 AM »
If your goal here is to "win", then yes, you should leave.
Why justify an illegitimate attack with a legitimate response?

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 12:36:07 AM »
I enjoy debating too.

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 02:34:37 AM »
No one here gives in, and no one ever considers the other's argument.

I have. Its possible to be wrong. If im wrong, that means I have learned something. And that is good.

But most of the time Im a:
So basically, we are all stubborn little whiners.

Now, please, RE'ers, let's just leave this site and go spend our time on something worth while. This site, imo, is better for the FE community to just discuss within itself about the details of their theory. Us coming in here and saying "no" to every little piece of their theory is just causing unnecessary arguing.

No! ;)
Actually, I think there wouldnt be much of a FE forum if there werent any RE'ers.. RE'ers give FE'ers a common enemy, to try out their theories on. It unites them and make them stronger. Its fuel for debate.

I know there's a debate and discussion section on the forums and all, but let's face it, it's pointless.

Depends on why youre here.. And I know many even more pointless things that most people do daily.

Now, let's all just gtfo and go have a nice time with our RL buddies. I'm talking to the RE'ers of course.

There youre right! :D
Ooompa ooompa