Debatable Evidence?

• 4 Replies
Debatable Evidence?
« on: August 15, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »
I have a proposal for the FE's out there, if any of them are in fact true believers of the theory and not simply bored people looking to have lively internet debate.  With the current popularity of commercial spaceflight ventures it would be quite possible for an organization such as your to attempt to collect some images or video from a high altitude that would give you something more to back your claims on.  You claim that all the pictures from space showing a round Earth are fake but you have no pictures to counter them.  I'm sure with a little fund raising or some creative recruiting you could snag a seat on one of the first commercial spaceflights and snap a few pictures, or at least have someone already scheduled for one of these flights take a few pictures for you. 

Or...perhaps you could just take a camera down to the South Pole and snap some shots of this "edge of the world" I keep hearing about.  Would be neat to see, no?  Back in my school days I had a teacher go to Antarctica looking for meteorites, it was a pretty easy gig to get, as long as you have the money.  Pay-pal contributions maybe?  T-Shirt sales?

Of course this would take planning and monetary resources but wouldn't it be worth it?  To have at least debatable proof that things exist the way you say they do, would be great and something I'd love to see.

Just a thought.

Re: Debatable Evidence?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 05:36:30 PM »
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 05:38:01 PM by monkeybradders »

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 05:48:35 PM »
With the current popularity of commercial spaceflight ventures it would be quite possible for an organization such as your to attempt to collect some images or video from a high altitude that would give you something more to back your claims on.

I'd be happy to go up to the edge of space and take a picture looking down at the distinct circular spotlight of the sun which gives an elliptical curve to the horizon.

How much are you willing to donate towards this venture?

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 05:49:06 PM »
Right, sorry, see above link.  Sorry about the repeat topic.

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 05:52:22 PM »
With the current popularity of commercial spaceflight ventures it would be quite possible for an organization such as your to attempt to collect some images or video from a high altitude that would give you something more to back your claims on.

I'd be happy to go up to the edge of space and take a picture looking down at the distinct circular spotlight of the sun which gives an elliptical curve to the horizon.

How much are you willing to donate towards this venture?

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=22228.0