Republicans are idiots

• 146 Replies

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
Republicans are idiots
« on: August 14, 2008, 01:29:55 PM »
In class, I teach my students to NEVER become republican.
We don't need any more of their fundamental christian nonsense. Spouting stories of Jesus, while selling assault rifles to kids...

I had one kid try to tell me it was ok to be republican, obviously regurgitating all the nonsense his parents taught him Took me 3 seconds to logically defeat him and have him in tears. What an idiot.

Guessed

Re: Republicans are idiots
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »
Sometimes you make me laugh narc, this is one of those times.
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

narcberry

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 01:38:12 PM »
I know, republicans are such idiots. They're too busy kissing their sisters to learn how dumb they are.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 01:40:57 PM »
We don't need any more of their fundamental christian nonsense. Spouting stories of Jesus, while selling assault rifles to kids...

I had one kid try to tell me it was ok to be republican, obviously regurgitating all the nonsense his parents taught him Took me 3 seconds to logically defeat him and have him in tears. What an idiot.

3 seconds? Did you kick him in the shins, or something?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

narcberry

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 01:43:02 PM »
You'd be surprised how quick my students will cry if I raise my voice at them.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 01:47:16 PM »
That might be because good teachers shouldn't do that. Also, you probably shouldn't be a teacher. wtf?
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 01:53:18 PM »
I will keep my guns, thank you. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

narcberry

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 02:01:19 PM »
Yeah, keep your guns so you can murder people, but vote against-choice because it's "murder".... Republicans are sooo... well see the title.

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »
This sounds like prejudice!

I am in fact a Republican, but I'm not a gun-toting, sister-raping redneck. I am a normal high school student with friends and a 3.9 GPA.

Indeed, quite a few of southern Republicans are like what you say, but there are quite a lot of Republicans whom are normal people.

Guessed

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »
Yeah, keep your guns so you can murder people, but vote against-choice because it's "murder".... Republicans are sooo... well see the title.
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »
I totally agree with narc here.  Making children cry is alot of fun and there's nothing to boost the ego like lording my superior intellect and education over a bunch of children. 

On the other point I have to agree that republicans are total idiots since all of them, every single one is a fundamentalist christian and jesus is the only thing they ever talk about.  How stupid can they be to deny a woman the right to an abortion, which is clearly spelled out in the constitution by name, while at the same time supporting the right to own guns which is not mentioned at all.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »
Yes, the only use for guns is to kill people. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 03:03:49 PM »
Yes, because all other weapons have other practical uses. ::)

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 03:04:44 PM »
Yes, the only use for guns is to kill people. 

Yes vote Democrat, allow abortions and gay marriage.  Pretty soon all the liberals will weed themselves out of existence.

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 03:05:38 PM »
... woman the right to an abortion, which is clearly spelled out in the constitution by name

Where does the Constitution state this?

I'm not questioning the right (I do agree with it), but I've never heard that before.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »
Your right, i can't say I ever used my knife other than to stab someone. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 03:12:27 PM »
Your right, i can't say I ever used my knife other than to stab someone. 

Its called sarcasm there big chief. 

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 03:19:44 PM »

Constantly being raped by you is probably a contributing factor. 
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Video proof that the Earth is flat!

Run run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me cos I'm in the lollipop forest and you can't get there!

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 12:36:17 AM »

Like in a Marxist kind of way?

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 12:38:42 AM »

and you also teach the earth is flat......

madchad

• HA!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 12:43:17 AM »

Your students are pussies. When folks raise their voice at me I raise mine right back. Doesn't matter if it's a teacher, my boss, GW Bush or Jesus Christ Himself. I just don't take ass-chewing and I won't tolerate rudeness.

NYA!
God hates us all. I hate you more!

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 12:44:59 AM »

You're teaching?!

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 12:50:50 AM »

You're teaching?!

brainwashing

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 12:59:00 AM »
He was probably crying because his lost faith in humanity was confirmed

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 01:22:40 AM »
I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq, I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the  government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that when the terrorists don't have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.

I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

Makes ya wonder why anyone would EVER vote Republican, now doesn't it?
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 01:25:35 AM »

Now you know there are 2 types of republicans right? Fiscal Conservatives and those crazy ass conservative christian ones
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 01:50:21 AM »

Baby Jesus loves assult rifles.

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 01:54:18 AM »

I wish I were one of your students, I would pull a Toby Keith on your ass.

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 02:15:02 AM »
If only America were a great liberal place like Europe, where governments encourage parents to intimately experience their children's bodies.

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 02:17:31 AM »
If only America were a great liberal place like Europe, where governments encourage parents to intimately experience their children's bodies.
let us not forget all of those wonderful taxes