I would just like to say..

• 3 Replies
?

chkaotic

I would just like to say..
« on: August 15, 2008, 11:41:44 AM »
..that it feels super to apparently be part of a global (er sorry.. disc-al) conspiracy!

Just saw this forum for the first time today, started going through the FAQ's.. and realized that I, as a Satellite Communications Engineer, have apparently been duping the entire world with my pseudo-lites and super-tall, yet invisible, radio towers

Now, I've never been told I was a conspirator in anything.. so I would just love it if any FE'ers could tell me exactly *what* i've been reflecting my data off of for the past few years?  I'm quite curious

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: I would just like to say..
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 11:55:46 AM »
Now, I've never been told I was a conspirator in anything.. so I would just love it if any FE'ers could tell me exactly *what* i've been reflecting my data off of for the past few years?  I'm quite curious

Stratellites and Pseudolites.

?

chkaotic

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »
Okay.. what exactly are those?

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 12:31:49 PM »
They are supposed to exist and be in use by probably thousands of companies. But they're invisible at all times even during launch, so you can never see one or know where it is, so there's no evidence of it being used or how it is being used specifically, and if there is evidence, you cant know it because of the conspiracy