The Space Barons From Hell - A Satanic Aerospace Cult Scrapbook

• 35 Replies

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
I will periodically update this thread as new evidence comes to light. Feel free to post reasonable conjecture if you uncover more of the aerospace Con!

I touched on this particularly unsavoury division of the Conspiracy in a previous thread ( http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=19341.msg356507#msg356507 ), but I have spent a couple of days amassing new evidence that many major airlines, aeronautical contractors and space agencies are involved in something above and beyond the plain-old greed of the OTHER bits of the Conspiracy... something decidedly more sinister.

Just a quick recap - I already unmasked a small part of this conspiracy in The Star Alliance, an airline cartel. As one of the most pollutive industries in the world, most airlines subscribe to the ultra-hedonistic, even sociopathic philosophies of radical Satanism. Self-aggrandizing, machiavellian doctrines allow these particularly evil Conspirators to conduct their potentially Ice-Wall-destroying business, under the pretense that the Earth is round so melting ice caps are less important, without any concern for the welfare of humanity whatsoever.

"The Star Alliance", incidentally, is an anagram of "I'll cheer at Satan". Here is Wolfgang Mayrhuber of Lufthansa (a key cult leader) brandishing a space-age pitchfork (old-fashioned pitchfork image provided for comparison)

Shocking enough already, isn't it? That was just the tip of the iceberg. I recently discovered that Satanism in the aerospace industry goes far beyond just airlines.

Let's start with these guys.

Star Alliance aren't the only ones with a flashy pentagram in their logo, acting like a beacon for other satanic investors and business partners. I guess Lockheed's old logo (above) wasn't quite obvious enough, so when they merged and became LockheedMartin in 1995, they kept the pentagram but added a little note about their dark lord underneath (for those who can't read it, it says "We never forget who we're working for").

Lived Eht Asan indeed, but also Lived Eht Deehkcol by the look of things.

Lockheed was responsible for "launching" the Hubble Space Telescope, as well as MILSTAR, an 800 million dollar pseudolite (read - fleet of high-altitude planes), also GPS, which convenientely happen to be operated by the so-called Masters of Space (more on them later).

Here's some Lockheed skullduggery which went on back in the 70's just to give you an idea of what upstanding folks this organisation employs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_bribery_scandals

LockheedMartin was planning to merge with Northrop Grumman a few years back, but they couldn't in the end because it would reveal the defense industry to be the single homogenous orgy of devil-worship and space-fakery that it is. They have to maintain the illusion of being "competing companies".

Northrop Grumman happen to be the parent company for an old friend of ours:

For those who don't know, Scaled Composites are the company pretending to build Richard Branson's spaceship.

Northrop Grumman was recently discovered to have been swindling the government by overcharging for their "space parts". This is basically the Conspiracy's business model. They all do this, all the time. I guess in this particular instance they couldn't figure out a way to murder Bagley quietly enough, so they just shrugged it off and payed back the $111 million.
http://www.phillipsandcohen.com/CM/NewsSettlements/Northrop_Jun_9_2003.asp

LockheedMartin of course do this kind of thing, too. Although they do genuinely produce some aircraft, they maintain a secret laboratory of space-fakery at their notorious "Skunkworks".
BELOW: The empty, lifeless eyes of the Skunkworks mascot peer into your soul, wondering if it can trick you into buying a spaceship. In Native American folklore, the skunk was considered an archetypal trickster, an animal strongly associated with deception and false appearances. A fitting emblem, indeed.

Anyway, onwards and upwards (literally).

The 50th Space Wing: Masters of Space

It sounds like the title of a terrible sci-fi B-movie, but it's actually a branch of the US Air Force. The Space Masters trace their roots back to a fighter-bomber squadron from the Cold War, but they now use their old high-performance stealth aircraft to conduct another key Conspiracy swindle - the GPS hoax. The Conspiracy claimed that it would require upwards of 24 "satellites" to run a global positioning system. Lockheed were right there with their foul devil-skunk mascot, ready to "build" these "satellites" at exorbitant cost to the clueless US goverment. Guess who the Masters of Space gave the contract to? Of course, the Space Masters already had an extensive fleet of potential pseudolite craft, so where did the money actually go? My guess is that the Conspiracy all got together and had a wild, cocaine-fuelled, satan-themed all-night party at the Skunkworks, but there's really no way we can ever know for sure. They probably used some of it for bribes though.

ABOVE:    Jaan Albrecht, CEO of The Star Alliance, looking a little rough around the edges, presumably on the morning after one such revelrous occasion.

So that's a bit of background on the 50th Space Wing. Here's their insignia:

Note the terrifying winged, goat-hoofed demon, chillingly rendered on badges in bone-white cotton.

Col. Cary C. Chun, the current Commander of the Masters of Space, was previously chief of "Special Operations" in the secret underground base of NORAD, buried deep in a mountain in Colorado.

I didn't really dig up much on NORAD yet, but here's their logo:

The classic ritual dagger of Satanism overlays a massive picture of the Round Earth. Coincidence? Maybe. The jury's still out on NORAD at the time of this writing. The Current Space Wing commander basically has to be aware of the Conspiracy - he is responsible for all Department of Defense satellites (i.e., their signals are broadcast from the fleet of modified Cold War fighters and bombers under his command). But does that necessarily mean that NORAD is a part of this organization? Were other NORAD high-ups knowingly involved in the Round Earth Conspiracy?

Well, I don't know yet. But anyway, the 50th Space Wing: Masters of Space are ultimately (on paper, anyway) controlled by AFSPC, the Air Force Space Command. There's some Satanic/Conspiracy imagery on their insignia which may not be immediately obvious.

Ok, so there's a big fat Round Earth picture. Big surprise.
What about that grey chevron thing in the front though?
Turns out, that isoscoles triangle has exactly the same angles as any one "prong" of a pentagram, a favorite symbol within the aerospace devilcult.

But where are the other four prongs?

In Soviet Russia, Space Program falsify YOU!

The POCKOCMOC, or FKA, is the current Russian space agency. Look carefully at the Satanic chevron on their logo - that is one fifth of a full pentagram right there. Following the brilliant ruse of the American Space Masters, the FKA is currently engaged in faking their own uber-expensive GPS programme, the so called "GlonAss" project.

What do you know. The GlonAss logo has a big fat Round Earth drawn on it. Fancy that!

So the AFSPC and POCKOCMOC both have this 1/5th of a pentagram on their insignia, and they're both engaged in a GPS hoax.

Come with me now, across one of Russia's Southeastern borders, to the mysterious land of the orient...

The Chinese space agency, CNSA, have run their own GPS racket called Beidou, but now they're back for another shot, having announced "COMPASS" a clone of the American GPS system (i.e., a bunch of planes to broadcast signals and some "launch" fireworks to maintain the illusion). What's that? The CNSA has a pentagram-angled chevron on their logo as well?

IRNSS is the name of the Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO)'s planned GPS con. Nice orange penta-chevron, guys. That's 4 prongs.

So where's the fifth?

Outdoing all four of the others in terms of blatantness, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, JAXA, who recently annouced THEIR plans for a GPS racket (called QZSS), have not only got an appropriately shaped chevron on their insignia...

...they've gone and put a whole pentagram on there!

Five Space agencies, with five points of a five-pointed pentagram split up between them, running five GPS cover-ups. It's an international five-point Council of Evil, and it won't stop until we all die when they melt the Ice Wall with the fumes from their countless high-altitude aircraft!

That's all for now, but I'll leave you with this telling picture:

MAYRHUBER: "Did you see me mit zat brilliant evil-looking space-pitchfork? Cool, ja?!"
BRANSON: "Shhh, Brother Mayrhuber! You'll blow our cover!"
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
Re: The Space Barons From Hell - A Satanic Aerospace Cult Scrapbook
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »
A conspiracy spanning many government agencies and several private companies would need to be well organized with a lot of members.  If their motive was money, a conspiracy sounds plausible.  But the conspiracy's main motive is Satanism?  Kind of shaky.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 03:34:00 PM »
Just when I thought dinosaurs building boats was the worst he could do he posts this. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 03:35:56 PM »
Maybe he's seeing how far he can push us before we call his bluff.

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »
so anything with a triangle or star in its logo is a satanic organization? why could they not be jewish?
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »
A conspiracy spanning many government agencies and several private companies would need to be well organized with a lot of members.  If their motive was money, a conspiracy sounds plausible.  But the conspiracy's main motive is Satanism?  Kind of shaky.

Money is still their main motive. They're machiavellian psychopaths by virtue of their esoteric religion, which just makes them more ruthless in getting what they want (money, from the Conspiracy-free parts of government).
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 03:41:47 PM »
so anything with a triangle or star in its logo is a satanic organization? why could they not be jewish?

Not that I think that Dogplatter's post is anything but ridiculous, but I thought I should point out that the Jewish star is six-pointed.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 03:42:42 PM »

Because Judaism doesn't make use of pentagrams in its symbolism and imagery?

It's not just the stars and the triangles. It's the interconnected nature of these organisations. It's too much of a coincidence. If these were just completely random entities that I'd thrown together because of their logos, you'd have a point, but what I'm saying is that all of these organisations are instrumental in running the space programmes of the world, something which I strongly believe cannot actually occur.

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »

Not that I think that Dogplatter's post is anything but ridiculous, but I thought I should point out that the Jewish star is six-pointed.
so many companies in the same field have similarities in their logos means that they are all satanic and working together in a vast conspiracy?
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 03:47:38 PM »
Symbology has a long and complex history.  Just because a logo has strange symbols on it doesn't mean they necessarily believe everything in the symbol's origin.  For instance, the pentagram was decided to represent evil by Christians in medieval times.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 03:50:21 PM »
so many companies in the same field have similarities in their logos means that they are all satanic and working together in a vast conspiracy?

No - several companies in the aeronautics field specifically have satanic imagery in their logos - LockheedMartin and JAXA are probably the worst offenders, it's just so obvious. Many of these companies have been involved in various scandals, some of which strongly suggest embezzlment of funds by parties involved.

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 03:50:58 PM »

The true face of evil, I would have expected evil too look I dont know..... More Evil

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 03:51:38 PM »

No - several companies in the aeronautics field specifically have satanic imagery in their logos - LockheedMartin and JAXA are probably the worst offenders, it's just so obvious. Many of these companies have been involved in various scandals, some of which strongly suggest embezzlment of funds by parties involved.
Omgzor, did you know the number 23 appears everywhere?  I saw it in a movie with the number 23 on the cover, it was call number 23. See just look how many times the number 23 appeared in my post. 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »
Symbology has a long and complex history.  Just because a logo has strange symbols on it doesn't mean they necessarily believe everything in the symbol's origin.  For instance, the pentagram was decided to represent evil by Christians in medieval times.

But it's not like the connection between the pentagram and satanism is somehow trivial or fleeting - the shape has definite connotations within the context of our societal culture, even in the mainstream.

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 03:52:56 PM »

dont you think you are stretching it a bit. an obvious pentagram I could understand but making a triangle into a pentagram or a flying horse into a goat is just too much for me

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 03:56:52 PM »
dont you think you are stretching it a bit. an obvious pentagram I could understand but making a triangle into a pentagram or a flying horse into a goat is just too much for me

Well then disregard the 5 prongs of the GPS hoaxers if you want - take another look at the LockheedMartin and JAXA logos specifically. It doesn't get a whole lot more obvious.

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 04:01:39 PM »

Well then disregard the 5 prongs of the GPS hoaxers if you want - take another look at the LockheedMartin and JAXA logos specifically. It doesn't get a whole lot more obvious.
Well in the older logo I see a star that more resembles a star from the Stars and Stripes as well as the star that was on most US military vehicles during WWII so I would guess that it was more a patriotic message than anything so obviously the newer logo is just a moderized version of the original patriotic logo.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 04:06:06 PM »
Dogplatter in all seriousness, you need to go get an MRI scan.  You probably have a brain tumor which is putting to much pressure on your brain.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 04:15:06 PM »
Dogplatter in all seriousness, you need to go get an MRI scan.  You probably have a brain tumor which is putting to much pressure on your brain.

Do not make personal attacks against other posters in FED&D. Consider this an official warning.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 04:16:42 PM »
Well in the older logo I see a star that more resembles a star from the Stars and Stripes as well as the star that was on most US military vehicles during WWII so I would guess that it was more a patriotic message than anything so obviously the newer logo is just a moderized version of the original patriotic logo.

What about in Japan? To be honest, I'm not really in tune with Japanese culture, but if I'm not mistaken, the "filled in star" (as oppose to the line-drawn "empty" one in the Lockheed and JAXA logos) doesn't share the same cultural history over there. Can the pentagram in the JAXA logo be passed off as patriotic?

I understand your point, but I'm not sure if I'm compelled by it.

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 04:19:18 PM »

What about in Japan? To be honest, I'm not really in tune with Japanese culture, but if I'm not mistaken, the "filled in star" (as oppose to the line-drawn "empty" one in the Lockheed and JAXA logos) doesn't share the same cultural history over there. Can the pentagram in the JAXA logo be passed off as patriotic?

I understand your point, but I'm not sure if I'm compelled by it.
Well once a standard has been set others are sure to follow, as well as if you wand to give the impression of a space what better than a star?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 04:24:09 PM »
Well once a standard has been set others are sure to follow, as well as if you wand to give the impression of a space what better than a star?

There are plenty of stars archetypes which aren't also satanic symbols. Four-pointed ones, Six-pointed ones, Seven-pointed ones, etc.

It's not just the pentagrams that get me either. The anagrams. The pitchfork-shaped steering columns. The dodgy fiscal dealings, the secrecy. The fact that I don't believe in space travel. All the globes on the imagery. etc., etc., etc.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2008, 08:24:12 AM »
The anagrams might be a little more convincing if there were more of them, but you have only one.  Couldn't it just be an honest coincidence?  For example:

"Dogplatter" happens to be an anagram of "gad plotter".  Coincidence?

"Tom Bishop" happens to be an anagram of "mob his pot".  Coincidence?

The point is, there have been lots of creepy anagrams throughout history.  I don't understand the rationale of the conspiracy deliberately giving a clue that they are Satanic anymore than I'd understand you giving a clue that you're crazy or Tom Bishop giving a clue that he's on drugs.

?

jdoe

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2008, 09:37:20 AM »

There are plenty of stars archetypes which aren't also satanic symbols. Four-pointed ones, Six-pointed ones, Seven-pointed ones, etc.

It's not just the pentagrams that get me either. The anagrams. The pitchfork-shaped steering columns. The dodgy fiscal dealings, the secrecy. The fact that I don't believe in space travel. All the globes on the imagery. etc., etc., etc.

5-pointed stars right-side-up aren't a satanic symbol.   Don't you think it's a little more likely that the star actually represents, I don't know, a real star, in space?

It seems you have been reading too much of Dan Brown's books, Dogplatter.
Mars or Bust

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 09:53:09 AM »
Dan Brown argued that the pentagram wasn't a satanic symbol, but a symbol of goddess worship.  That wasn't true.

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 11:44:57 AM »

make a star in cursive writing and see how many points you end up with.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 11:51:26 AM »
Dan Brown argued that the pentagram wasn't a satanic symbol, but a symbol of goddess worship.  That wasn't true.

LOL....
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 03:47:23 PM »

Pentagrams were associated with Venus and Hygieia long before they were associated with anything satanic. 

To Dogplatter:  The satanic Pentagram is pointed down, with two points facing up.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Seal_of_Baphomet.svg

I also don't understand why a steering column would be made in that way, wouldn't they just make it the way that is the most efficient and easy to produce? They could put symbolism in more practical places; most of that column is hidden behind the panel.  The pitchfork shape was attributed to Neptune way before satan.  As far as pop culture goes, I think of American Gothic before I think of the Devil, but maybe that's just me.

Edit: Opps, I seem to have missed the first example showing the two points up, so that one would work, but the Lockheed one would not.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:54:48 PM by tad284 »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »
The anagrams might be a little more convincing if there were more of them, but you have only one.  Couldn't it just be an honest coincidence?  For example:

"Dogplatter" happens to be an anagram of "gad plotter".  Coincidence?

"Tom Bishop" happens to be an anagram of "mob his pot".  Coincidence?

The point is, there have been lots of creepy anagrams throughout history.  I don't understand the rationale of the conspiracy deliberately giving a clue that they are Satanic anymore than I'd understand you giving a clue that you're crazy or Tom Bishop giving a clue that he's on drugs.

I would like to restate the fact that a single anagram is not hard evidence.

?

dyno

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008, 08:09:20 PM »
Are you serious? Or is this a humorous post?

Satanic pentagrams?
So they are devil worshipers?
They got to their positions of power by deals with the devil?

You know you can draw a pentagram around a cross right if you make the leaps you have.

Completely apart from my views in the conspiracy, I find the satanism link completely absurd and I'm amazed you lend it any credence.