Meteors

• 44 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Meteors
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 09:03:54 PM »
No Tom, I am assuming they are 3000 miles up and the earth accelerates up to them.  Hence the 0 initial velocity.  In your theory they would be going even faster than the final velocity I came up with.

The question remains what is making them accelerate at all, in any direction contrary to the UA motion that every thing in the universe is effected by in one unilateral direction.

The fact that they are composed of materials that aren't suspended by the UA.  I think I already explained this.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 09:04:28 PM »
In your theory they would be going even faster than the final velocity I came up with.

Why?

The question remains what is making them accelerate at all, in any direction contrary to the UA motion that every thing in the universe is effected by in one unilateral direction.

Everything in the universe is not affected in one unilateral direction. We know this because of meteors and redshift/blueshift.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »
The fact that they are composed of materials that aren't suspended by the UA.  I think I already explained this.

So for that reason meteors and comets(and nothing else) defy all FET UA logic?  Interesting.  They must feel really special.

In your theory they would be going even faster than the final velocity I came up with.

Why?

Everything in the universe is not affected in one unilateral direction. We know this because of meteors and redshift/blueshift.

Why? Becuase the inital velocity would be higher than 0.

Now we are back to the list of things not effected by UA.  So far we got meteors and comets due to their composition.  Anything else?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 09:12:52 PM »
I don't agree about comets.  They are clearly in suspended orbits above us, albeit very long and complicated orbits.  They're probably composed of the same sort of material as the planets.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 09:16:28 PM »
So we are down to just meteors and meteors alone that are not effected by UA.  Or possibly they are, they just lose their electromagnetic properties and decided today was a good day to die.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 09:26:15 PM »
I don't agree about comets.  They are clearly in suspended orbits above us, albeit very long and complicated orbits.  They're probably composed of the same sort of material as the planets.

BTW orbits around what?

And what ever the answer is to that question I am going to ask why.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 09:55:06 PM »
My guess is that they orbit the central point above the hub that everything else seems to orbit.  But I believe that their paths are affected by the paths of everything else above us that are suspended by the UA.  Everything just sort of moves in its own geodesic.

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 10:12:21 PM »
Everything just sort of moves in its own geodesic.

FakeEarth's fairy godmother just had to wave her fairy wand.
Quote from: Robosteve
IP banned Narc.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 10:21:53 PM »
LOL.  You don't like me, huh?

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 10:26:36 PM »
LOL.  You don't like me, huh?

I like you. I just don't like that you pretend to support a pretend theory.
IP banned Narc.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2008, 09:51:48 PM »
The theory itself is not pretend.  IE this forum exists to debate RET and FET.  If the theory itself was pretend then we would all be pretending to debate it.

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2008, 09:57:06 PM »
You're right that this forum exists, and even correct about it's purpose.

FakeEarthists have failed to define an actual theory, rather a loose collection of ideas that are not unified or accurately defined. And don't think I'll accept you as anything more than a troll. You're contributions to FakeEarth theory are null, provide data, predict something, but do not contribute volumes of vacuous argument in hopes it makes you look serious.
IP banned Narc.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 10:08:24 PM »
So I'm guessing Narc -- what do I win?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »

Are you saying that Narcberry is an RE troll now?  Sounds about right.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2008, 07:53:59 AM »

My boot up your arse
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?