Whos in?

• 52 Replies

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
Whos in?
« on: June 20, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »
Google is offering 20 mil to launch a rover to the moon?

One way or the other going to the moon is now going to be confirmed by a non NASA group.  Man that conspiracy is getting bigger and bigger everyday.

http://www.googlelunarxprize.org/lunar/about-the-prize/rules-and-guidelines

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: Whos in?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »
Google is a long way from having to pay out that reward even if RE were correct.
Also, the Google-NASA connection has been established. I'm sure they have a vested interest in making it appear possible.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

Robbyj

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 01:39:29 PM »
If you think the government is going to let that happen, you are an idiot.  And I'm not talking in FE or RE terms, in general they aren't going to allow a non governmental group to build what could be used as an ICBM. 
Why justify an illegitimate attack with a legitimate response?

Lycan

• I am the werewolf. Obviously.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
Also, the Google-NASA connection has been established.

Where? How? I've never heard that myself.
Of course, I always could just be an idiot.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 01:48:47 PM »
Google is a long way from having to pay out that reward even if RE were correct.
Also, the Google-NASA connection has been established. I'm sure they have a vested interest in making it appear possible.

Well Google is not launching it themselves which means even if they are part of the conspiracy they can't control all the groups.  Which means each individual groups (from all over the world) have to be in on it as well.  And the whole thing is a sham.  So what are the thoughts.  All the groups are in on the conspiracy?  Even if they succeed it's fake?  Or would this proved without a doubt RET and that we went to the moon back in '69?  One of the secondary bonuses is to send back video or pictures from the Apollo left behinds.

If you think the government is going to let that happen, you are an idiot.  And I'm not talking in FE or RE terms, in general they aren't going to allow a non governmental group to build what could be used as an ICBM. 

Why not we let a whole shitload of other countries develop them.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 01:53:39 PM »
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

Robbyj

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 02:00:45 PM »
I wouldn't call 6 a shitload. 
Why justify an illegitimate attack with a legitimate response?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 02:07:21 PM »

Well its hard to argue if you think all the teams are in on it.

I wouldn't call 6 a shitload. 

Its enough.  The government let Space Ship One go up.  They should have known it would only be a matter of time.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 02:12:50 PM »

Its enough.  The government let Space Ship One go up.  They should have known it would only be a matter of time.

I didn't say the teams are "in on it". I said Google has every reason to encourage them in their impossible task.

Space Ship One was a ballistic flight. I'm not aware of any current projects involving private touring that are orbital -- are you?

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 02:24:03 PM »

I didn't say the teams are "in on it". I said Google has every reason to encourage them in their impossible task.

Space Ship One was a ballistic flight. I'm not aware of any current projects involving private touring that are orbital -- are you?

Ok now be careful ski.  If google is only encouraging them, then that means if they succeed it would it would prove that at a minimum going to the moon is possible.  If they don't most of them will make it into orbit.  What does that mean.  Making it to orbit alone drills a large hole in FET. 

Space Ship One's flight path was that way due to they wanted to land at the same runway they took off from due to costs.  There are no private orbital plans as of yet. Like I said though its only matter of time.  I think costs are a huge blocker right now.  Thats a lot of fuel to get it to orbital speed and then you have to find a heat shield to get it back down.  Tons of money.  Even if you did build it no one could afford to go on it.  Yet.

Lycan

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 02:25:16 PM »
I'm not aware of any current projects involving private touring that are orbital -- are you?

What exactly does private touring mean?
As far as private space organizations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_private_spaceflight_companies

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »
Way to many stupid and illogical assumptions in this thread.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 02:30:46 PM »
Way to many stupid and illogical assumptions in this thread.

Please, enlighten us.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 02:39:58 PM »
As far as private space organizations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_private_spaceflight_companies

There is no orbital spacecraft designed or planned for "space tourism".

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 02:55:35 PM »

There is no orbital spacecraft designed or planned for "space tourism".

I clicked three of those agencies.  On the third one I found SPACE X

While not a tourist orbital program the private agency has manufactured and launched a vehicle that "could be used as an ICBM".  So much for the government preventing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 05:53:30 PM »
Wow, this could finally prove Earth's roundness! Too bad they probably won't go but hey at least I keep my hopes up unlike some people...I know. (Not you, guy with the boats falling off the Earth for your avatar. Sorry I forgot your name)
We told you to go to rehab, but you were all like "no, no, no!" ::)

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 06:06:21 PM »
it's a shame that ICBM's don't exist as well

Lycan

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 06:09:00 PM »
it's a shame that ICBM's don't exist as well

So then why would the governments need to maintain the round earth conspiracy? In order to maintain another conspiracy?

Edit: Tom Bishop told me something like that once. So, you know, it may not be what you think, or even remotely right.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 06:21:11 PM »
So, does offering 20 million USD for evidence of having launched an object to the moon in any way discourage the faking of evidence of having launched an object to the moon?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 06:41:45 PM »
So, does offering 20 million USD for evidence of having launched an object to the moon in any way discourage the faking of evidence of having launched an object to the moon?

So your saying all the teams are in on the conspiracy and will fake any evidence the have of achieving orbit and or going to the moon?

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »
Please, enlighten us.

Here's one:

So your saying all the teams are in on the conspiracy and will fake any evidence the have of achieving orbit and or going to the moon?

Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 08:35:35 PM »

You made that up, didn't you?
We told you to go to rehab, but you were all like "no, no, no!" ::)

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 08:54:05 PM »
Most suppositions are made up.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2008, 01:12:40 AM »
Please, enlighten us.

Here's one:

He said they were going to fake it.  Not me.

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2008, 08:23:09 AM »
Google is offering 20 mil to launch a rover to the moon?

One way or the other going to the moon is now going to be confirmed by a non NASA group.  Man that conspiracy is getting bigger and bigger everyday.

http://www.googlelunarxprize.org/lunar/about-the-prize/rules-and-guidelines

has anybody seen the videos from the moon, the crashed ship the bases on the dark side-the beings there-maybe finally someone will show the world

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 02:46:24 PM »
Google is in partnership with NASA.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 02:51:53 PM »
Google is in partnership with NASA.

Since when? Quit changing your mind Tom
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 02:59:44 PM »
I unfortunatly stand corrected
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 03:11:52 PM »
I unfortunatly stand corrected

Don't you just hate it when Tom is actually right about something?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.