I challenge FE

• 38 Replies

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
Re: I challenge FE
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 09:36:06 PM »
Sorry to bring on the hate, but Kasroa, you are closed-minded, blind, and generally contemptible. 

...I'm not sorry, actually. 

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 03:10:39 AM »
Coming from you it's a compliment. It would be like walking through a prison and hearing shouts of abuse from murderers and rapists.

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2008, 08:26:51 AM »
Nevermind it doesn't matter. At least we can finally put it to bed. If FE theory doesn't know what it is or how it's measured then I guess FE theory must be wrong. I'm gonna miss this forum but I suppose all good things must come to an end.

Uh, only RE needs a "fabric of space-time" to explain how gravity is possible through its curvature.

FE doesn't need a hypothetical bending of space-time to explain how we are kept to the earth.
   right hypothetical  and fe doesnt need gravity because it is accelerating upwards, right right now it all makes sense.......... we live in a lab cylinder

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 12:52:31 PM »
Coming from you it's a compliment. It would be like walking through a prison and hearing shouts of abuse from murderers and rapists.

... You should write a book or something. It might inspire.

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2008, 05:13:30 PM »

You shouldn't.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2008, 07:05:03 PM »

You shouldn't.

Don't say that.  It might inspire him.   :-X
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2008, 07:28:46 PM »

You shouldn't.
No you should, we can call it "Deep Thoughts by the Great Narcberry"
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »

You shouldn't.
No you should, we can call it "Deep Thoughts by the Great (or se he thinks) Narcberry"

2nded.
We told you to go to rehab, but you were all like "no, no, no!" ::)

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »
Narcberry is not my pen name, and I'd wager you've read at least part of my works.