"arguements"

• 41 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: "arguements"
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 02:30:08 PM »
Somebody should start a best of Eric thread.  That would really get his blood pumping.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

eric bloedow

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »
where to start?

"i was being sarcastic about the flying saucers, but username DID imply that it's possible to WALK to OTHER PLANETS past the ice wall..."
yes, that is slightly wrong: i said it was absurd to think that if the icewall is INFINITE, as Tom Bishop
claims, that the known earth is the ONLY part that is habitable. username said something like, "what makes you think it is", implying that someone could walk to other earth-sized habitable areas past the ice-wall. he did not say "other planets", i said that to be SARCASTIC!

"amazing: Username doesn't even know the difference between a satellite and a balloon!"
this was in responce to username's claim that the ISS is actually a giant balloon-or is suspended by balloons!

"if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany"
yes, i remembered wrong! so why does username ALWAYS repeat this MISTAKE and claim i am STUPID for saying it?

"this is why Alaska looks small, when it's actually as big as the other 48 states combined!"
this was part of a discussion of why "mercator projection" maps are extremely distorted near the poles. if you look at ANY GLOBE you will see that i am PERFECTLY RIGHT and username is LYING HIS ASS OFF like the ASSHOLE he is!

"so exactly why does username think "sustained spaceflight is impossible"? let's hear him answer for once, instead of claiming OMNICIENCE!!"
username NEVER DID answer this question! he stated is as a PROVEN FACT, when is is actually his TOTALLY UNPROVEN CLAIM WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!!
once again HE IS THE LIAR!!

"only a perfect moron, with a NEGATIVE IQ, would be fooled by something as absurd as "universal accelleration" or "shadow object" or your "conspiracy" GARBAGE!!"
what's his point? is he claiming not to be a moron, or is he saying HE DOES NOT BELIEVE THESE THINGS?

like i said before, the ONLY reason i come back here is a MORBID curiosity about how TOTALLY INSANE FErs can be. well, you've just matched this comic book quote:
"geniuses are often called crazy. everyone says i'm crazy, therefore i must be a genius!"
what character said that? THE JOKER!

so you Roundy really think the sole purpose of this entire website is just to make me mad? well, you've finally FAILED! i am going to have the last laugh by truly leaving forever. as far as i'm concerned, this website does not exist, username does not exist, roundy does not exist, tom bishop does not exist!
so go ahead and laugh, i won't hear you...because none of you exist!!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2008, 04:45:44 PM »
so you Roundy really think the sole purpose of this entire website is just to make me mad? well, you've finally FAILED! i am going to have the last laugh by truly leaving forever. as far as i'm concerned, this website does not exist!

And yet, here you are... again...

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2008, 04:49:18 PM »
Did you see the thread I made in your honor, Eric?

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=21456.0

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 06:49:27 PM »
i give up...i am declaring FINAL victory BY LEAVING, and i will ONLY come back if i PERSONALY see something that convinces me FE is TRUE!
Another victory for FE!

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2008, 07:00:10 PM »
if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany

Hi eric bloedow,
That is very interesting, I did not know that! Thanks, and keep the fun facts coming!
I'll be your science pal!

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »
*sigh*  ::)

Am I honestly the only one that no longer derives any joy from watching Eric blow up at what are obviously jokes at his expense?  There's only so many times a cycle can be perpetuated before it just gets old.
Don't try to argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2008, 08:38:09 PM »

Am I honestly the only one that no longer derives any joy from watching Eric blow up at what are obviously jokes at his expense?  There's only so many times a cycle can be perpetuated before it just gets old.

Law of comedy, it'll start becoming funny again for you, don't worry
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2008, 09:12:58 PM »

Nah.  I'd say that Eric has jumped the shark.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2008, 11:02:59 AM »

where to start?

"i was being sarcastic about the flying saucers, but username DID imply that it's possible to WALK to OTHER PLANETS past the ice wall..."
yes, that is slightly wrong: i said it was absurd to think that if the icewall is INFINITE, as Tom Bishop
claims, that the known earth is the ONLY part that is habitable. username said something like, "what makes you think it is", implying that someone could walk to other earth-sized habitable areas past the ice-wall. he did not say "other planets", i said that to be SARCASTIC!
Thats not being sarcastic.  Thats being blatantly, not slightly, wrong.  You lied.

"amazing: Username doesn't even know the difference between a satellite and a balloon!"
this was in responce to username's claim that the ISS is actually a giant balloon-or is suspended by balloons!
So I do know the difference?  And you lied?

"if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany"
yes, i remembered wrong! so why does username ALWAYS repeat this MISTAKE and claim i am STUPID for saying it?
An educated person, as you claim to be, wouldn't make such a ridiculous mistake.

"this is why Alaska looks small, when it's actually as big as the other 48 states combined!"
this was part of a discussion of why "mercator projection" maps are extremely distorted near the poles. if you look at ANY GLOBE you will see that i am PERFECTLY RIGHT and username is LYING HIS ASS OFF like the ASSHOLE he is!
Except that 663,267 sq mi  is not over half of 3,119,884.69 sq mi
"so exactly why does username think "sustained spaceflight is impossible"? let's hear him answer for once, instead of claiming OMNICIENCE!!"
username NEVER DID answer this question! he stated is as a PROVEN FACT, when is is actually his TOTALLY UNPROVEN CLAIM WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER!!
once again HE IS THE LIAR!!
I've said why many times.  On top of that, its pretty intuitive from the concept of UA that it is impossible.  This is why I cited it under intelligence.

"only a perfect moron, with a NEGATIVE IQ, would be fooled by something as absurd as "universal accelleration" or "shadow object" or your "conspiracy" GARBAGE!!"
what's his point? is he claiming not to be a moron, or is he saying HE DOES NOT BELIEVE THESE THINGS?
I don't believe in negative iq.  Do you?

Why did you ignore these?

again, you miss the point: if this conspiracy was as powerful as Username claims, ANYONE who typed "the earth is flat" into ANY chatroom would IMMEDIATELY be snatched by their "gestapo" (or whatever) and NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN!
did you know that "username" thinks HIS OWN PARENTS are part of the conspiracy?
did you know that "username" thinks the sky is NOT BLUE because NASA says it IS?
oh, that's the problem: all the mods are fanatical FErs who think it's normal for FErs to fling vicious insults at non-FErs, but quickly ban any non-FEr who responds in kind...and that's what happened to the monterey bay thread: he got banned for insulting the FErs BACK!

in short, nutcases like Tom ARE the mods here!
apparently Username thinks Tom Bishop is some sort of prophet, speaking DIRECTLY from GOD!
some physicists believe that an object moving faster than light would go back in time, and therefore appear to be moving backwards! that's an interpretation of Einstein's work.
[/quote]

Especially:

did you know that "username" thinks HIS OWN PARENTS are part of the conspiracy?
did you know that "username" thinks the sky is NOT BLUE because NASA says it IS?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 10:44:37 AM »

Nah.  I'd say that Eric has jumped the shark.

mebbe
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 12:24:13 PM »
I guess he finally realized that HE is the  LIAR on this SITE.

Reminds me of something i heard once. One crim fighter says to his partner: "Nobody wants war."
he REPLIES: "Gee, Batman. Belgravia's such a small country. We'd beat them in a few hours."
THE CRIME FIGHTER THEN SAYS "Yes, and then we'd have to support them for years.".  You know who that was?  BATMAN.  AND ROBIN.