If Gravity Didn't Exsist, Either Would Earth! (Or the Solar System)

• 18 Replies

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
NOTE: I HAVE READ THE FAQ

Anyways, let's go back to the death of a star, long ago. If it is a big star (the example star is going to be a big one) it gets bigger and bigger and then BOOM! it explodes. Now of coarse stars are mainly hydrogen gas particles. The pieces of gas float around the universe for a while, possibly millions of years. Eventually, one of the pieces happens to collide with another particle. The particle can be dust, gas, or whatever just something. Now that they there are two, it has double the amount of gravity. Now that piece of dust/gas/whatever floats around more, collecting more gas/dust/whatever. Over time it gathers more and more particles, giving it more and more gravity. HOWEVER, usually when it is forming a piece will just break off, which collects it's own particles. BUT because the original piece is bigger, and because of gravity, it spins around the original. Now the original piece gets so huge and, when something becomes big enough, it creates it's own heat. That becomes our sun. All the broken off pieces become our planets, including the Earth. So as you can see, if gravity didn't exsist, the entire universe would be absolutly nothing.

And also, if you are going to leave some useless/annoying post, just get lost and ruin one of my other posts.
We told you to go to rehab, but you were all like "no, no, no!" ::)

Re: If Gravity Didn't Exsist, Either Would Earth! (Or the Solar System)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 06:57:02 PM »
Now of coarse...
You like it rough, do you?

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 06:58:59 PM »

Anyways, let's go back to the death of a star, long ago. If it is a big star (the example star is going to be a big one) it gets bigger and bigger and then BOOM! it explodes.

From scientific observations, a star does not get bigger and bigger and then, BOOM. It gets bigger and bigger, then starts getting smaller and smaller and becomes a 'White Dwarf'. Or as some have speculated, 'black hole'.

?

MessiahOfFire

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 06:59:56 PM »
Now of coarse...

Dude, I know you used to try battle the belief that the earth is actually round, and now you have given up. But come on, stop being a fucking troll. Its not annoying, its just stupid. Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 07:00:47 PM »
Ok is that suddenly like the new thing here? The rough thing? ANYWAYS, I aksed for real replies not whatever you want to call that.

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »

Anyways, let's go back to the death of a star, long ago. If it is a big star (the example star is going to be a big one) it gets bigger and bigger and then BOOM! it explodes.

From scientific observations, a star does not get bigger and bigger and then, BOOM. It gets bigger and bigger, then starts getting smaller and smaller and becomes a 'White Dwarf'. Or as some have speculated, 'black hole'.

Actually only small stars do that. Infact our own star will do that in 5 billion years. The big momma stars get huge and them boom and then black hole.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 07:06:14 PM »
So as you can see, if gravity didn't exsist, the entire universe would be absolutly nothing.

Gravitation does exist; and the entire universe is fine.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 07:08:18 PM »
So you know the Earth is round like me right?

Anyways, I'm going to bed now. I'll go back to this...place after school. Three days left!  8)

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 07:31:03 PM »
So you know the Earth is round like me right?

No, I don't know what shape it is.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 01:36:40 PM »
Ok...?

Anways, looks like the FE can't prove me wrong like many other posts from other RE people.  8) The RE will win any time now.

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »
Now of coarse...

Dude, I know you used to try battle the belief that the earth is actually round, and now you have given up. But come on, stop being a fucking troll. Its not annoying, its just stupid. Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

I'd say you are the troll, based on the fact that even after having shoved in your face through the arrt of sexual inuendo, you still do not know the difference between course and coarse.

Snaaaaake

• ROUND000
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 02:03:19 PM »
Looks like another win for RE.  8)

Guessed

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 02:05:32 PM »
Looks like another win for RE.  8)

No.
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »
Why aren't you banned yet? Stop assuming RE in your ideas!
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2008, 02:10:12 PM »

Anyways, let's go back to the death of a star, long ago. If it is a big star (the example star is going to be a big one) it gets bigger and bigger and then BOOM! it explodes. Now of coarse stars are mainly hydrogen gas particles. The pieces of gas float around the universe for a while, possibly millions of years. Eventually, one of the pieces happens to collide with another particle. The particle can be dust, gas, or whatever just something. Now that they there are two, it has double the amount of gravity. Now that piece of dust/gas/whatever floats around more, collecting more gas/dust/whatever. Over time it gathers more and more particles, giving it more and more gravity. HOWEVER, usually when it is forming a piece will just break off, which collects it's own particles. BUT because the original piece is bigger, and because of gravity, it spins around the original. Now the original piece gets so huge and, when something becomes big enough, it creates it's own heat. That becomes our sun. All the broken off pieces become our planets, including the Earth. So as you can see, if gravity didn't exsist, the entire universe would be absolutly nothing.

And also, if you are going to leave some useless/annoying post, just get lost and ruin one of my other posts.

Sounds like a fairy tale to me.

One day when Glooscap was travelling in the east he came upon a very old woman. Glooscap asked the old woman how she arrived to the Mik'Maq world. The old woman introduced herself as Nogami. She said to Glooscap, "I am your grandmother". Nogami said that she owes her existence to the rock, the dew and Nisgam, the Sun. She went on to explain that on one chilly morning a rock became covered with dew because it was sitting in a low valley. By midday when the sun was most powerful, the rock got warm and then hot. With the power of Nisgam, the sun, Gisoolg's helper, the rock was given a body of an old woman. This old woman was Nogami, Glooscap's grandmother.

Or do you have any evidence of your fairy tale?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 02:54:16 PM »
The RE will win any time now.

It's not a case of "winning and losing". This is science. The fact that you even see cosmology, geology and physics as metaphorical battle grounds as opposed to scientific disciplines is symptomatic of the whole Conspiracy mindset. What is wrong with you people?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 02:59:01 PM »

It's not a case of "winning and losing". This is science. The fact that you even see cosmology, geology and physics as metaphorical battle grounds as opposed to scientific disciplines is symptomatic of the whole Conspiracy mindset. What is wrong with you people?

Yes! *Victory for RE*

*celebrates*

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 04:58:50 PM »

QFT.  Spot on, as usual.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 10:43:19 AM »
Yay, dogplatter's back and he locked that thread before I got demoted!
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>