Why FET fails....

• 39 Replies
?

Youre avin a larf

• Official RE Conspiracy Spokesman
Re: Why FET fails....
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2008, 12:13:37 AM »
Win for RE. I'd like to see somebody crush this. Oh wait, maybe all the people who fuel the airplanes are part of the conspiracy?

Have you taken the flight yourself? How do you know that it doesn't get delayed or that the pilot doesn't use a jet stream?

Not this again.

We know the flights aren't delayed because airports publish live flight arrival times.
Anyway, the question wasn't about flight time it was about fuel.
The posit was that pilots are brainwashed into believing the earth is round. If this was actually true the planes would run out of fuel and the pilots themselves would want to know why the distances they experience are wrong.
I know round when I see it.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2008, 12:19:18 AM »
Winds are stronger in the southern hemiplane. There is little difficulty to be resolved. The differences in distance are made up for by the stronger winds. We've seen this in another thread you abandoned after Robby corrected your faulty math.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2008, 12:27:17 AM »
The winds are not any stronger in the southern hemisphere than they are in the north.

I am not sure of the altitude on this particular chart but it is depicting the jet stream so I would say at least 25- 35,000 ft.  The highest winds I see is about 120kts.  About the norm.  Although I have seen 175 mph at 23,000 ft and 190 around 42,000 ft.
http://squall.sfsu.edu/scripts/shemjetstream_model.html

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:28:48 AM by WardoggKC130FE »

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2008, 12:32:31 AM »
How many of your flight hours are in the southern hemiplane?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2008, 12:38:05 AM »
Out of my 4500 flight hours.....probably only 30ish of them.  I would have to check my logbook.  Unfortunately I dont get down there too often.

Oh yeah sorry, the wind speeds I talked about in the previous post were in the northern hemisphere.

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »
now if u think about it...the FET is logical...but in some ways it isn't...like the fact of seeing the curviture of the earth when u look out in the ocean...or even flying...if u fly in one direction and keep going in the same direction w/o turning around...y is it tht u end up in the same place u started...what is there some like portal tht sends u to the other side of the earth???  i think not...and if there is...y are there no pics???  now explain to me about the seasons...if the earth wasn't round...or sperical...we wouldn't have the seasons...

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2008, 07:55:59 AM »
now if u think about it...the FET is logical...but in some ways it isn't...like the fact of seeing the curviture of the earth when u look out in the ocean...or even flying...if u fly in one direction and keep going in the same direction w/o turning around...y is it tht u end up in the same place u started...what is there some like portal tht sends u to the other side of the earth???  i think not...and if there is...y are there no pics???  now explain to me about the seasons...if the earth wasn't round...or sperical...we wouldn't have the seasons...

Read...teh...FAQ...

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2008, 08:55:45 AM »
Says the man with one blinking red eye.  ;)
That's my pretty eye.

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2008, 01:53:08 PM »
how do u explain tht a few ships from spain reaturned to spain after circumnavigating the globe...hence the RET...

Uh... which ships are you referring to?

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2008, 10:19:54 PM »
Without an accurate map of the FE, this is all speculation.