Narc's FE Guide: Index

• 115 Replies

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
Re: Narc's FE Guide: Index
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2008, 04:19:49 PM »
Ever think they don't bother to change their leadership because they aren't starving?
Starvation is the greatest motivation to a change in leadership. We are enabling a dictatorship with nuclear weapons that dislikes us. Sorry, but could you explain that to me.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »
That's a good, if somewhat callous, point. The world is only ever 3 meals away from revolution, so a few trade embargoes could have solved the Iraq conflict.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2008, 04:23:05 PM »
there is not much the populace can do, he keeps a pretty tight reign over there.
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2008, 04:23:49 PM »
That's a good, if somewhat callous, point. The world is only ever 3 meals away from revolution, so a few trade embargoes could have solved the Iraq conflict.
and they worked so well with cuba, not to mention how far we have come with iran
Only 2 things are infinite the universe and human stupidity, but I am not sure about the former.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »
Have we stopped all food imports to Iran? Anyway, it's a theocracy, their entire population thinks differently of their government than we do.

narcberry

« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2008, 04:46:03 PM »
there is not much the populace can do, he keeps a pretty tight reign over there.

Wow. Toss history aside, we have cbarnett97!

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2008, 04:47:24 PM »
Fucking SIGGED!

« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »

yeah because the chinese populace was so successful at overthrowing their oppresive leaders as well as the kurds in iraq

Guessed

« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2008, 04:50:08 PM »

They DID try embargoes http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/sanction/iraq1/000802.htm
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2008, 04:51:31 PM »
The kurds are a vast minority. Learn about Iraq.

Guessed: "Under an agreement already in place, Saddam is allowed to export unlimited quantities of oil and use the money to import food and medicines"

« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2008, 04:52:58 PM »
The kurds are a vast minority. Learn about Iraq.

Guessed: "Under an agreement already in place, Saddam is allowed to export unlimited quantities of oil and use the money to import food and medicines"
minority or not how did they fare?

« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »
and if you want to learn about Iraq then tell me how a sunni minority controlled a shiite majority as well as the kurds

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2008, 04:57:48 PM »
They were mustard gassed in their homes, not starved. They were farmers living in the north, while Baghdad was in (from memory) central/South Iraq, so this weak minority would have had to trek through what would immediately become hostile terrain for miles. It's like you're asking British pastafarians to overthrow France. As to your second point, the same way a white minority ruled a black majority in South Africa. Through force, guns and it wasn't worth it for most black people. It was a dictatorship.

« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2008, 04:59:07 PM »
They were mustard gassed in their homes, not starved. They were farmers living in the north, while Baghdad was in (from memory) central/South Iraq, so this weak minority would have had to trek through what would immediately become hostile terrain for miles. It's like you're asking British pastafarians to overthrow France. As to your second point, the same way a white minority ruled a black majority in South Africa. Through force, guns and it wasn't worth it for most black people. It was a dictatorship.
and what did the black minority do in south africa

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2008, 05:01:02 PM »
The black majority did sod all, but they weren't being starved. Can't you grasp that? Are you actually 11?

« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »
The black majority did sod all, but they weren't being starved. Can't you grasp that? Are you actually 11?

not being in the presence of a oppressive government they did rebel an for their own nation, now the british were the best guys out there but nowhere near as bad as north korea or saddam iran

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2008, 05:03:41 PM »
You lost me there. Could you say it in English?

narcberry

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2008, 06:13:21 PM »

yeah because the chinese populace was so successful at overthrowing their oppresive leaders as well as the kurds in iraq

And here I was thinking that the Qing dynasty had ended, as well as the republic of China (on the mainland).

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2008, 03:22:17 AM »
Nope. There's actually no such thing as China.

?

adbot

« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2008, 05:25:49 PM »
This is a wonderful index. Needs more resources though.

narcberry

« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »
Thank you. I hope our slashdotters find it helpful.

narcberry

« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2008, 06:48:48 PM »
I'm bumping this because there needs to be a serious ideological awakening here.

« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »
Read the first two chapters and just not sure I can stomach any more.  This is crap.  Why even bump this thread.  Just try and read the first sentence for RE in chapter 2.  The grammar is so terrible you can't finish the sentence and leave understanding the thought process.  ridiculous.

How many FE'ers buy into this formulation of FET?  Sound off.
The Earth is Round.

narcberry

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2012, 11:11:36 AM »
Thanks C-Ray for pointing that out. I admit, grammar is not my strong suite.

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2012, 11:16:37 AM »
HI NARCBERRY! You probably don't know me but I totally know you. :D
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

?

Thork

« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2012, 11:38:10 AM »
Dude, I'm sorry. All your friends are ... dead. They didn't survive the cryogenesis. You were gone for a long time. More than 3 years. Life just went on without you. The good news is that it is up to you to repopulate the world with flat earthers. Rooster will donate her womb. She isn't using it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:41:22 AM by Thork »

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2012, 01:10:59 PM »

I've been told that we are not allowed to necro dead, pointless threads. New ones repeating the same information are to be started in preference.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

narcberry

« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2012, 01:18:32 PM »
Hi, the Knowledge, as the Official Flat-Earth Society Spokesman let me clarify the rules of this board. While members are encouraged to post new threads in favor of necro-posting, Narcberry can do whatever he wants. This exemption applies to all the rules on these boards.

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2012, 01:35:03 PM »
I heard questioning the official Flat Earth Society spokesman is a bammable offense.
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2012, 01:37:09 PM »
I heard questioning the official Flat Earth Society spokesman is a bammable offense.

Is he a mod? Is he an admin? Is he even a basic member? FE Wiki editor, perhaps? No.
He has no special privileges at the time of writing. I could put "Official FES Spokesman" under my picture and it would not make me so.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.