Narc's FE Guide: Index

• 115 Replies

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
Re: Narc's FE Guide: Index
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2012, 01:39:01 PM »
I could put "Official FES Spokesman" under my picture and it would not make me so.

I agree.

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2012, 01:41:17 PM »
Narcberry, may I suggest that you fix your avatar? The image seems to be broked.
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

narcberry

« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2012, 01:42:48 PM »
Narcberry, may I suggest that you fix your avatar? The image seems to be broked.

Oh, thanks. I have avatars and sigs disabled for a more enjoyable browsing experience and hadn't noticed.

?

areyouguysserious

• The Earth Is Flat - True Story
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2012, 02:54:01 PM »
I read a few of the links provided in the op. Complete garbage. Utter uselessness. Weightless water? I hope that is a joke. If the oceans are weightless, then please explain to me the plight of the Indonesian people in 2004. Also explain to me why things get crushed when they go deep underwater. If the oceans are "weightless" then surely water pressure wouldn't exist, would it?
You have the right to believe in whatever you want. I also have the right to believe that you're a (Bleep)ing idiot!

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2012, 02:55:38 PM »
Weightless water? I hope that is a joke. If the oceans are weightless, then please explain to me the plight of the Indonesian people in 2004. Also explain to me why things get crushed when they go deep underwater. If the oceans are "weightless" then surely water pressure wouldn't exist, would it?

Or the Earth is flat.

?

areyouguysserious

« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2012, 03:25:24 PM »
Weightless water? I hope that is a joke. If the oceans are weightless, then please explain to me the plight of the Indonesian people in 2004. Also explain to me why things get crushed when they go deep underwater. If the oceans are "weightless" then surely water pressure wouldn't exist, would it?

Or the Earth is flat.

What? that is out of context and makes no sense.
You have the right to believe in whatever you want. I also have the right to believe that you're a (Bleep)ing idiot!

narcberry

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2012, 03:47:10 PM »
The idea that water is weightless is absurd, but that's exactly what RET predicts. FET explains the heaviness of the oceans quite nicely.

?

areyouguysserious

« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2012, 03:56:05 PM »
What??? Round earth theory doesn't predict the weightlessness of anything! Much less water! Everything has mass, and mass is affected by gravity, therefore everything has weight.

I knew that had to be a joke.

**relief**

narcberry

« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2012, 03:58:21 PM »
It seems clear that you did not read the thread appropriately titled for this subject before re-hashing it here, clearly against forum rules. I suggest you collect data before making assertions, you look quite silly doing it the other way around.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2012, 10:20:09 PM »
I found myself lost in this guide for hours.  I can find nothing but praise for the content found within the links.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2012, 05:02:15 AM »
I read a few of the links provided in the op. Complete garbage. Utter uselessness. Weightless water? I hope that is a joke. If the oceans are weightless, then please explain to me the plight of the Indonesian people in 2004. Also explain to me why things get crushed when they go deep underwater. If the oceans are "weightless" then surely water pressure wouldn't exist, would it?

Weight =/ mass

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2012, 05:40:25 AM »

?

areyouguysserious

« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2012, 07:08:18 AM »
It seems clear that you did not read the thread appropriately titled for this subject before re-hashing it here, clearly against forum rules. I suggest you collect data before making assertions, you look quite silly doing it the other way around.

You look quite silly going around saying that the oceans are weightless. Never in my life have I ever heard a stupider, more asinine statement.

I found myself lost in this guide for hours.  I can find nothing but praise for the content found within the links.

Thats because you're a brainless idiot.

Rushy

« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2012, 07:56:40 AM »
You look quite silly going around saying that the oceans are weightless. Never in my life have I ever heard a stupider, more asinine statement.

Since you seem to be too thick to understand the argument, I'll simplify it for you. If the earth was round oceans would be weightless. If the earth was flat oceans would not be weightless.

Therefore, the earth is flat.

« Reply #104 on: February 17, 2012, 08:04:16 AM »

Since you seem to be too thick to understand the argument, I'll simplify it for you. If the earth was round oceans would be weightless. If the earth was flat oceans would not be weightless.

Okay, I'll bite. How do you know that if the Earth was round the oceans would be weightless?
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

?

areyouguysserious

« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2012, 08:09:46 AM »

Lunacy. Utter rubbish. Please explain to me how this would be so. Narcberry obviously did an insufficient job of it.

Rushy

« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2012, 09:30:21 AM »

Okay, I'll bite. How do you know that if the Earth was round the oceans would be weightless?

Quote from: Narcberry
Every molecule in the ocean is perfectly buoyant. That is to say the buoyancy force is exactly opposite to the gravity force on it. This means the oceans are free from gravity.

On a round earth, gravity free oceans would disperse quite quickly. However, on a flat earth, gravity free oceans aren't a problem at all!

?

areyouguysserious

« Reply #107 on: February 17, 2012, 09:40:07 AM »

Every molecule in the ocean is perfectly buoyant. That is to say the buoyancy force is exactly opposite to the gravity force on it. This means the oceans are free from gravity.

On a round earth, gravity free oceans would disperse quite quickly. However, on a flat earth, gravity free oceans aren't a problem at all!

On a round earth....gravity free oceans would disperse. Seriously do you read what you type before posting? ON A ROUND EARTH GRAVITY EXISTS! Therefore, the oceans are not gravity free!!!!

I keep repeating myself. Matter has mass. Whether UA or gravity, the mass would be affected by it. Therefore, nothing is weightless!!! Especially not fucking water!!! (sorry for french, this topic upsets me).

« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2012, 09:42:23 AM »

non sequitur. Please do try harder.

Rushy

« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2012, 09:45:58 AM »

Please do stop back when you can think of a real rebuttal, or at least a fitting logical fallacy.

« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »

Please do stop back when you can think of a real rebuttal, or at least a fitting logical fallacy.
There's nothing to rebut. You'll have to support your conclusion before there's anything to discuss. Don't strain yourself, though, as it's impossible. Thanks for trying though.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2016, 10:17:03 AM »
Bumping this Quality Thread.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2016, 10:20:50 AM »
Narcberry is a stupid little kid. Bumping this thread is also stupid.

"My kitchen floor is flat so the earth is flat." 

Run out of dumb threads to start?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2016, 10:30:32 AM »
I, for one, found him an enjoyable break from the often brutal seriousness that flat earth debate often degrades to.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2016, 11:22:31 AM »
Bumping this Quality Thread.

I miss narcberry! Wish he would come back  :)
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

narcberry

« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2016, 04:40:05 PM »
Well you're kind of necroposting, but thanks!