Wait, what?

• 68 Replies
Wait, what?
« on: May 25, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »
Alright, I'm new, and I'll leave the whole 'welcome me' thing at that.

I don't believe you, any of you. The world is not flat. You want proof?

Start going west from where you live. Don't ask me why. Just keep going. Don't stop and go North or South or back East (you pussy), just keep going West. Never stop. Get a boat. Get a car. Anything. Keep doing it. Still doing it? Don't stop. Nuh-uh, not yet. Not done yet. Oh, where are you? That's right, you're back home.

If the world is flat, wouldn't all of the water just fall off of the planet? Oh, wait, you're going to tell me that there are barriers around the "floating island," right? Some kind of walls to hold up the water and making sure it doesn't fall off?

You're as dumb as Scientologists if you believe that the world is flat.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Wait, what?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 06:53:06 PM »
Please read the FAQ.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 06:54:44 PM »
I did, but I want someone to explain it to me throughly. No pre-written things. Explain it to me.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 06:56:57 PM »
West and east are concentric circles around the earth. So when you follow west or east you will return to where you started. That is as far as I read in your post. Also this is an old site, anything you can think of off the top of your head has been asked and answered 20 to 30 times. You are not as smart as you think you are. So try harder.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 07:00:37 PM »
I did, but I want someone to explain it to me throughly. No pre-written things. Explain it to me.

The FAQ exists so we don't have to constantly answer stupid questions that have been answered a million times such as these.  If you really need an answer, read some threads or do a search, as your questions have been covered probably hundreds of times.

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 07:04:53 PM »
West and east are concentric circles around the earth. So when you follow west or east you will return to where you started. That is as far as I read in your post. Also this is an old site, anything you can think of off the top of your head has been asked and answered 20 to 30 times. You are not as smart as you think you are. So try harder.
No, because apparently, when I'm on this website, common sense is in the garbage.
Even then, why do you have to insist that the world is flat? Why does it even matter? I mean, being a man of science, it's absurd to think that the world is flat.

Another question: Look out to sea. Watch a boat coming in, it will start out small, then grow larger and larger. Because it's getting closer? Yes, of course. Because the Earth (not island) is round. It's smaller when you see it because it is on the perimeter of the circular Earth.

Roundy the Truthinessist: You're answering good questions with retarded answers. Not the other way around.
lrn2science.

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 07:08:47 PM »

But Tom Cruise Knows! (http://www.sequentialpictures.com/moviecruiseknows.html)

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 07:09:54 PM »

Another question: Look out to sea. Watch a boat coming in, it will start out small, then grow larger and larger. Because it's getting closer? Yes, of course. Because the Earth (not island) is round. It's smaller when you see it because it is on the perimeter of the circular Earth.

What's the question again?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 07:10:36 PM »
No, because apparently, when I'm on this website, common sense is in the garbage.
Even then, why do you have to insist that the world is flat? Why does it even matter? I mean, being a man of science, it's absurd to think that the world is flat.

Roundy the Truthinessist: You're answering good questions with retarded answers. Not the other way around.
lrn2science.

tl; dr

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 07:20:52 PM »
lrn2science.

tl; dr
You had one sentence to read, retard. I feel bad for your family, having to be in the same genepool as you.
Oh, wait, I don't.

Mrs. Peach: The question is "How do you explain that?"

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 07:27:49 PM »

Mrs. Peach: The question is "How do you explain that?"

Yes, of course.

There's your answer.  Glad to help.

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 07:31:28 PM »

OHGODTOMCRUISE.
Fuck it. If you people think that the world is flat, kill yourselves, the round planet Earth will be a much better place. Maybe if there's some sort of life after death (Lolunlikely), you can float above the planet and realize "Oh shit, I was wrong. Good thing I killed myself."

Or, if you're right, you can brag about being right.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 07:33:22 PM »

OHGODTOMCRUISE.
Fuck it. If you people think that the world is flat, kill yourselves, the round planet Earth will be a much better place. Maybe if there's some sort of life after death (Lolunlikely), you can float above the planet and realize "Oh shit, I was wrong. Good thing I killed myself."

Lol, we should kill ourselves when we just answered your questions and gave you advice about whether the world is flat? You are obviously the crazy one. I've never doubted the shape of the Earth. You need a reality check man.

Guessed

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 07:33:34 PM »

OHGODTOMCRUISE.

If you can't communicate without threats, perhaps it is you who should be eliminated from the gene pool evolution dictates it. Good day.
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2008, 07:34:14 PM »

OHGODTOMCRUISE.

Lol, we should kill ourselves when we just answered your questions and gave you advice about whether the world is flat? You are obviously the crazy one. I've never doubted the shape of the Earth. You need a reality check man.

Did you watch the video? You really are stupid.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2008, 07:34:53 PM »
It is my firm hope that one day we will all know the truth, even before we die.

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2008, 07:39:16 PM »
Not going to watch a video that is irrelevant to my interests.

No. You will never know the truth if you continue to be ignorant. If you want to know the truth, become an astronaut, because apparently, you people think that there is a conspiracy to keep everyone thinking that the Earth is round (or so I've read somewhere). The only way you can know the truth is by either becoming an astronaut or don't think that the Government is lying to you about the Earth being round.

Also, I didn't threat anyone. I merely suggested that people kill themselves because of their beliefs. Cult leaders did it, and they were successful.

Guessed

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008, 07:42:57 PM »
Not going to watch a video that is irrelevant to my interests.

No. You will never know the truth if you continue to be ignorant. If you want to know the truth, become an astronaut, because apparently, you people think that there is a conspiracy to keep everyone thinking that the Earth is round (or so I've read somewhere). The only way you can know the truth is by either becoming an astronaut or don't think that the Government is lying to you about the Earth being round.

Also, I didn't threat anyone. I merely suggested that people kill themselves because of their beliefs. Cult leaders did it, and they were successful.

1) If it was irrelevant to your interests, why are you here?

2) Do not use humor to disguise your lack of debate etiquette.

3) Your grammar is atrocious.

Good day.   
Is Dino open source?

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2008, 07:46:07 PM »

Good day.   
[/quote]
1) Just because I have nothing else to do.
2) Sorry, I'll make a mental note, but I learn from the best at debating. I watched Crossfire, so don't mess with me.
3) You don't need to put large spaces between your points. It's really annoying, just as you are.
:) I hope you have a wonderful evening. And please, for the benefit of our society, do find a way to have fun, thanks.

Guessed

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2008, 07:48:29 PM »

Good day.   
2) Sorry, I'll make a mental note, but I learn from the best at debating. I watched Crossfire, so don't mess with me.
3) You don't need to put large spaces between your points. It's really annoying, just as you are.
:) I hope you have a wonderful evening. And please, for the benefit of our society, do find a way to have fun, thanks.
[/quote]

Once again, your grammar is atrocious. Any mistakes I make in spacing pale in comparison. Learn to debate and stop resorting to petty threats when you are beaten.
Is Dino open source?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2008, 07:49:34 PM »
you still didn't address my post asking how I am crazy if you are the one that doesn't know if the Earth is flat or not. And you also run around yelling at people claiming to know their beliefs on personal subjects they have never even attested to. You say "if the earth is flat how would this happen" and they answer your hypothetical question, then you call them crazy. NICE. Do you have schizophrenia?

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2008, 07:50:00 PM »

Good day.   
[/quote]

You suck at quoting. Just thought I would point that out.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2008, 07:51:09 PM »
LordHardcore sucks at everything.

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2008, 07:52:33 PM »
Once again, your grammar is atrocious. Any mistakes I make in spacing pale in comparison. Learn to debate and stop resorting to petty threats when you are beaten.
Again, learn the difference between a threat and a suggestion.

Examples:
Threat - I'm going to fucking kill you.
Suggestion - Maybe you should have fun.

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

Saint Raist, I didn't see your post. Don't care. Thanks.
Roundy the Truthinessist, again, have fun. Thanks.

Guessed

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2008, 07:53:29 PM »
LordHardcore sucks at everything.

THERE is some truth.
Is Dino open source?

Guessed

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »

Examples:

Refer to my above suggestions and comments.
Is Dino open source?

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2008, 07:54:45 PM »
Ack, sorry retards. I've got a big race to do on Mario Kart. I'll finish that and come back here.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »

Examples:

So the fact that no one hear believes the Earth is flat doesn't matter to you? Wow you are crazy. have fun or find someone handicapable enough to do the job for you. Kthnxbye.

Guessed

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2008, 07:56:36 PM »
Ack, sorry retards. I've got a big race to do on Mario Kart. I'll finish that and come back here.

Bring some proper debate techniques and grammar when you come back, or better yet don't bother wasting our time.
Is Dino open source?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2008, 07:57:16 PM »

You should learn the difference between threat and threaten.

Also, I didn't threat anyone.

LOL