United States Federal Government: Mystery Dollars

• 16 Replies

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
United States Federal Government: Mystery Dollars
« on: May 17, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »
Not to mention the money that is actually budgeted for NASA...

YearReference$US
2002, 2003Unknown spending: Look at note 16 on page 126.$46B
2005, 2006Wrong Payments$83B
2006"Unused" property$15B
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 05:02:50 PM by narcberry »

Re: United States Federal Government: Mystery Dollars
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 05:10:35 PM »
Almost seems as if it would be easier and more profitable to have a government agency that actually does nothing except misdirecting funds without documenting it properly than one which goes to all the effort of orchestrating global fraud.

narcberry

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »
If you want to be an organization soaking up multiple billions one year, yes.
If you want to be an organization soaking up multiple billions for decades, you need an identity. Keep in mind, funding is done by those that have no real clue whats going on, the wool must be pulled over their eyes as well. Add in a helping of motive to keep the world in check, and you have NASA.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 05:48:14 PM »
Almost seems as if it would be easier and more profitable to have a government agency that actually does nothing except misdirecting funds without documenting it properly than one which goes to all the effort of orchestrating global fraud.

Some technologies, such as ICBM's, require the earth to be a globe to exist. ICBM's are the source of America's power. Development of Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles is precisely the reason NASA was founded.

narcberry

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 05:51:32 PM »
With the help of a few Nazi's post-WW2...
but no no, their isn't an international conspiracy.. there just isn't the money motive evidence something.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »

Some technologies, such as ICBM's, require the earth to be a globe to exist. ICBM's are the source of America's power. Development of Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles is precisely the reason NASA was founded.

The Army, Navy and Air Force did ICBM research long before NASA was founded.  And why exactly does the earth need to be round for ICBMs to work?  Do you still not understand the ballistic part?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 09:53:41 PM »
The Army, Navy and Air Force did ICBM research long before NASA was founded.

That may be so, but it's pretty well established that NASA was founded as a military research organization during the birth of the Cold War for the express purpose of creating payload rockets capable of getting into orbit.

And why exactly does the earth need to be round for ICBMs to work?  Do you still not understand the ballistic part?

An ICBM headed towards Moscow or Hong Kong needs to get into orbit and ride upon the earth's gravitational field in order to travel tens of thousands of miles around the earth on a single tank of fuel. Without the earth's orbit an ICBM's range is rather limited.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 10:02:37 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 10:38:16 PM »
 ???

?

Youre avin a larf

• Official RE Conspiracy Spokesman
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 07:39:16 AM »

Some technologies, such as ICBM's, require the earth to be a globe to exist.

Why?

They are basically big rockets, what about FE stops me firing one on a ballistic arc from one place to another.
If excessive altitude is a problem, then it must be easier to trick someone into thinking it is flying in a very high altitude arc than say, fake the moon landings.
I know round when I see it.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 09:27:07 AM »
Why?

Because ICBM's need the earth's orbit to exist.

?

Youre avin a larf

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 09:49:04 AM »
Why?

Exist?
Well I guess they must prove RE then.
Go look in some big holes in Dakota, see a big rockety thing, RE proved.
Too easy.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 11:25:54 AM »
Why?

No, they don't.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 09:49:14 PM »
Wait.....OMG! I think Tom Bishop just admitted to the Earth being round!!!!!!!!

Examine his argument: he states, FACTUALLY, that the sole reason NASA was created was the development of ICBMs (he's probably wrong, but that's what he said), and NOT to fake the moon landing.

Second, the states that ICBMs require a round earth to exist. He does not say that they don't exist, but he says that the earth MUST be round for them to work.

On both counts, he is saying that a round earth required a specific type of rocket that NASA was meant to develop.

BINGO! That's my proof that Tom Bishop just admitted to a Round Earth. Pack up people, let's go home. FES is no more.
Quote from: Mrs. Peach
Dibs on the sig!

[size=10]JOIN MY CULT![/size]

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 09:53:18 PM »
Tom has been under the weather lately.  Pay no attention.

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 09:54:48 PM »
He doesn't have the brainworms, does he? Gosh...that'd be awful...but it would explain why he thinks the earth is round all of a sudden....
Quote from: Mrs. Peach
Dibs on the sig!

[size=10]JOIN MY CULT![/size]

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 01:03:09 PM »
I have a question. If the Earth is indeed flat and the American Government was in it for money wouldn't they lose more money than they gain. Seriously, they have to fund NASA, work with other Gov'ts, protect the icewall and much else seems like an expensive project.
I want to be the very best Like no one ever wasTo catch them is my real test To train them is my cause (oooh) I will travel across the land Searchin' far and wide Each Pokemon to understand The power that's inside! (Power inside!) Pokemon!

?

Youre avin a larf

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »
Wait.....OMG! I think Tom Bishop just admitted to the Earth being round!!!!!!!!

Examine his argument: he states, FACTUALLY, that the sole reason NASA was created was the development of ICBMs (he's probably wrong, but that's what he said), and NOT to fake the moon landing.

Second, the states that ICBMs require a round earth to exist. He does not say that they don't exist, but he says that the earth MUST be round for them to work.

On both counts, he is saying that a round earth required a specific type of rocket that NASA was meant to develop.

BINGO! That's my proof that Tom Bishop just admitted to a Round Earth. Pack up people, let's go home. FES is no more.

Didn't I say that yesterday, but in rather fewer words?