Ŝcientology

• 14 Replies

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
Ŝcientology
« on: May 13, 2008, 06:18:21 PM »
(thats what an 'S' with a halo looks like)
Scientology has undergone recent ruthless attacks. It looks as if this could be the end of her blessed ways. Er her tech's.

We must save Scientology!!!
If we don't, who will?

Guessed

Re: Ŝcientology
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 06:22:09 PM »
(thats what an 'S' with a halo looks like)
Scientology has undergone recent ruthless attacks. It looks as if this could be the end of her blessed ways. Er her tech's.

We must save Scientology!!!
If we don't, who will?

Xenu?
Is Dino open source?

Quote from: grogberries

narcberry

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 06:45:48 PM »
Keep quiet. We don't need nonsense, we need a plan, we only have a month to prepare for Anon's next attack.

Guessed

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 07:28:38 PM »
Keep quiet. We don't need nonsense, we need a plan, we only have a month to prepare for Anon's next attack.

Sorry sir, I'll begin drawing one up at once. 
Is Dino open source?

narcberry

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 08:08:34 PM »
Start with a catchy slogan, and uniform designs.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »
Start with a catchy slogan, and uniform designs.

Thoughts good.  Slogans bad.
Thoughts good.  Slogans bad.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 08:33:50 PM »
There is nothing you can do to save Scientology, unless you have the ability to reform it.

Guessed

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 09:15:40 PM »
There is nothing you can do to save Scientology, unless you have the ability to reform it.

And I do, so away we go.  Narc, how do white track suits sound? I'm still working on a slogan, will report back when I have one.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 09:24:37 PM by Guessed »
Is Dino open source?

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 10:46:21 PM »

And I do, so away we go.  Narc, how do white track suits sound? I'm still working on a slogan, will report back when I have one.

We should model the uniforms by original federation standards. I'll be command gold, while you all can be support red.
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 01:14:39 AM »
I prefer the Rehabilitation Project Force boilersuit.

The RPF members wear a BLACK boilersuit, or ethnically acceptable cleaning outfit in very dark blue.

You know, as long as I am not subject to the restrictions that the RPF are usually subject to.

PERSONAL RESTRICTIONS AND PENALTIES
The RPF member:
1. Enters the RPF in a condition not higher than Liability (to the Sea Org). (If none assigned, it is to be
determined by RPF MAA.) On entering he signs BPL** 31 May 1976 LEGAL FORM - DECLARATION OF
RPF MEMBERS. He is to work up to Normal on the First Dynamic (including full Danger Handling under
Section MAA).
His last action in the RPF is the last step of his Liability Formula on the 3rd Dynamic and when completed he
rejoins the crew in Non-Existence.
2. Has no Liberties.
3. Is restricted to FH at all times except when on authorized work cycles in other Flag Buildings. Any travel
between buildings is accompanied by a Security Guard.
Additionally each week one RPF member as
authorized by RPF MAA and Security Force MAA, may make necessary purchases for RPF members (e.g.
toothpaste, deodorant, etc.),accompanied on foot by a Security Guard at the convenience of the Security Guard.
4. Receives 1/4 pay until released, then 1/2 pay.
5. Is berthed only in a space which is isolated from the rest and is only for RPF. RPF berthing, messing and Tech
area must conform with local regulations such as berthing, fire, health and safety regulations, etc., but without
violating other restrictions or the intention of the RPF.
6. May not speak to or approach Flag staff or public or outside public unless spoken to or as per further
communication rules authorized by LRH Pers Comm or where an impoliteness to the raw public would be
incurred.

In order to allow time for creation of the 2D of a married RPF member that is upstat he/she may spend one
night a week with his/her spouse in a space authorized by Berthing I/C and as scheduled by RPF MAA. If both
are in the RPF both must be upstat and get RPF MAA OK.
Some contact with a spouse or child is permitted during the RPFer's meal time or securing time once daily if
the RPFer is upstat. All the above is providing no discussion of case or condition occurs and providing there is
NO enturbulation whatsoever from or between either. In the case of a pre-school child contact is allowed more
than-once daily during mealtimes and the schedule is to be worked out with the RPF MAA.
Penalties for upset or violations of these allowances are as per points 15 and 16 below. All RPF DOs and
DON'Ts apply during time spent with child or spouse (i.e. uniform is worn, schedules kept, no comm rules with
spouse's friends, etc.) Note: The spouse or child of the RPFer must originate to the RPF MAA the wish to speak
or have time with the RPFer.
7. Has rank or rating suspended and lowered two ranks or ratings automatically on assignment to RPF.
8. Has meals available after Flag crew have been served.
9. Is part of the RPF mess to be in a special section on the 2nd floor of the garage.
RPF messes must be organized per Messing FOs, but RPF Mess Presidents are not part of the Mess Presidents'
Meetings. RPF Mess Presidents may form a meeting but the Chief Steward is not obliged to act on their
requests, but is expected to perform all reasonable actions to provide adequate nutrition.
10. May not attend crew parties or hold their own, May not attend other crew or public events except by
arrangement.
11. Is denied Canteen privileges, but may use vending machines on ground floor breezeway.
12. Receives Mimeo's OODs and such FCOs, EOs, FOs, HCOBs, EDs, etc. as may directly apply to the RPF and
its Tech Unit.
13. Has no uniforms except for boiler suit or approved cleaning uniform.
14. May not enter staff or public areas, or elevator except when on assigned cleaning duties in those areas, under a
Section Leader.
MAY NOT USE THE SWIMMING POOL AT ANY TIME. Service elevator is used only.
15. Must suffer additional time in RPF if sentenced to it for violations of regulations, failure to produce, excessive
natter, refusal to come clean or any other offense, as assigned by the RPF Bosun or MAA or by duly convened
Court or Comm Ev.
16. In case of refusal to abide by the policies of the RPF or to accept the authority and directions of seniors, it is to
be handled by Comm Ev in which the person if found guilty is given the choice to make it on his own
determinism or to be dismissed from the Sea Org.
17. And if dismissed from the Sea Org is to sign a confession of his crimes before leaving the Base.
18. Has no laundry service and the RPF must do its own laundry once issued.
19. Has to use bath or W/C facilities only as designated by CO Area Estates. May not have with them in the RPF
ANY drugs or alcoholic beverages, radios, TV, taped music, musical instruments, chess games or any such
entertainment or luxury, or consume such when on authorized visits to spouse or child.
20. A minimum number of circulating fans is allowed at RPF expense for Tech area and sleeping area where there
is NO other circulation of air easily available.

So when do we start shunning our non-Scientologist family and friends? And I want to fair game someone, damn it!

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 04:55:12 AM »
Freedom is Slavery

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 09:59:28 AM »

We should model the uniforms by original federation standards. I'll be command gold, while you all can be support red.
Fuck that. I can't be a red shirt. I'll get killed. No one here even knows my name, I have no chance.

Benocrates

• Canadian Philosopher
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 03:37:21 PM »

Fuck that. I can't be a red shirt. I'll get killed. No one here even knows my name, I have no chance.

Just don't go on an away mission comprised of all the other main characters, you should be alright. Oh, don't stand next to any panels during an attack.
Quote from: President Barack Obama
Pot had helped
Get the fuck over it.

Guessed

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 03:41:38 PM »

Just don't go on an away mission comprised of all the other main characters, you should be alright. Oh, don't stand next to any panels during an attack.

Also, avoid cliffs and boulders.
Is Dino open source?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 03:57:31 PM »

Everything kills red shirts, a wall will explode because scotty messed with the thermostat and I'd be killed. They die just to give a three second scene and make the length correct.