I Flew Around The World

• 93 Replies

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: I Flew Around The World
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 11:46:51 AM »
Maybe. I can't remember ever being obstructed by a compass. Might be amnesia. Interesting theory; I hadn't considered it.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 11:46:56 AM »
yeah...do you know anything that can help my short-term memory loss problem?

oh, I almost forgot to ask, do you know anything that can help my short-term memory loss problem?

Wait! while I remember do you know anything that can help my short-term memory loss problem?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 11:47:46 AM »
You follow a compass east, you are going in a circle.  You follow a compass west, you are going in a circle.  Do you understand yet?
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 11:48:58 AM »
Yes I understand but- Wait, are you saying that the north pole is in the center of the "disk"? Because that makes no fucking sense.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2008, 11:50:10 AM »
Makes more sense than anything you've said so far...
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »
If the north pole is in the middle, where the fuck's the equator? Why is it warmer there? WHERE'S THE FUCKING SOUTH POLE?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:52:41 AM by NotFlat... »

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2008, 11:52:33 AM »
The equator is midway between the north pole and the ice wall.  It is warmer there because the sun is closer to it than any other place on the earth.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »
The sun revolves around the pole. At equinox it does this directly above the equator. Please take the time to read the FAQ and look at the flat earth map. If you still have questions, I'd be happy to answer them. All this information is available to you.

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 11:56:02 AM »
But the FAQ even says that the earth is moving upwards very fast constantly. So how is the sun keeping the exact pace with the earth? What about the south pole? How does an extremely large object rotate around a flat small one?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:58:12 AM by NotFlat... »

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »
Do you have Amnesia or something?

Also, about gravity. If the Earth was constantly moving upwards that fast we'd all be crushed by the G forces.

No.  LOL.  The upwards acceleration of the earth produces the same exact effect as your "force of gravity".  Look up the Equivalence Principle.

But the FAQ even says that the earth is moving upwards very fast constantly. So how is the sun keeping the exact pace with the earth? What about the south pole? How does an extremely large object rotate around a flat small one?

The reason can only be theorized about.  Some feel it is explained by photoelectric suspension, while others (like me) feel that it is simply caught in the earth's own dark energy field.  But the exact mechanism is unknown.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 12:00:14 PM by Roundy the Truthinessist »

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »
Yes I understand but- Wait, are you saying that the north pole is in the center of the "disk"? Because that makes no fucking sense.

If the north pole is in the middle, where the fuck's the equator? Why is it warmer there? WHERE'S THE FUCKING SOUTH POLE?

The sun revolves around the pole. At equinox it does this directly above the equator. Please take the time to read the FAQ and look at the flat earth map. If you still have questions, I'd be happy to answer them. All this information is available to you.

This diagram explains it all.

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 11:59:59 AM »
Where's the south pole!? Also, gravity is pulling us towards the earth because the earth is so large compared to us.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 12:01:34 PM »
If the north pole is the center... then the only logical place for the south pole would be...?

C'mon, you can do it!

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »
The sun accelerates upward at the same rate for the same reason the earth does. I suspect the south pole would be somewhere towards the middle of the disc/cylinder's opposite surface. The sun is not larger than the earth; you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2008, 12:03:14 PM »
If the north pole is the center... then the only logical place for the south pole would be...?

C'mon, you can do it!

Under the disk? How the hell did people get there, apperantly, gravity would make them "fall into space".

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 12:05:24 PM »
* facepalm *

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2008, 12:07:38 PM »
The sun accelerates upward at the same rate for the same reason the earth does. I suspect the south pole would be somewhere towards the middle of the disc/cylinder's opposite surface. The sun is not larger than the earth; you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2008, 12:08:02 PM »

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2008, 12:10:47 PM »
* facepalm *

So people walked up the "ice wall" and saw the edge of the disk, and they put it on a sphere shaped map? Yeah, that makes sense.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2008, 12:11:51 PM »

That image does not accurately reflect the FE point of view.  In FE, the sun, moon, planets, and stars are all much smaller than the earth and are all above the surface of the earth.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2008, 12:12:49 PM »
If you sit and think outside the box it does.

It's not hard to read, why are you having such a hard time grasping all of this? It's not that difficult...

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2008, 12:14:51 PM »
I fucking give up. No matter how logicly or scientificly correct I am, you people just say, "Nope, you're wrong because in the FAQ some stranger we don't even know gave us facts about how the earth is fucking flat!" You guys have no proof that the earth is flat! Just because some guy told you something doesn't make it true!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2008, 12:15:50 PM »
Well, thanks for playing.

Another victory for FE!

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2008, 12:17:15 PM »
As if you guys make it possible for other people to win. You just say retarded stuff is true and that all opposers are wrong, just like Scientology.

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2008, 12:18:26 PM »
At least I have a huge dick unlike all of you anti-social nerds.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2008, 12:18:35 PM »
So people walked up the "ice wall" and saw the edge of the disk, and they put it on a sphere shaped map? Yeah, that makes sense.

I fucking give up. No matter how logicly or scientificly correct I am, you people just say, "Nope, you're wrong because in the FAQ some stranger we don't even know gave us facts about how the earth is fucking flat!" You guys have no proof that the earth is flat!

They got to the ice shelves. The saw what they figured was "Antarctica", because that's what they assumed was at the bottom of a globe.

Victory for FE!!  No matter how logicly[sic] or scientificly[sic] we are, you round elitists just say, "Nope, you're wrong because in my text book some stranger we don't even know gave us facts about how the earth is fucking round." Do you have any proof that the earth is round?

Pot -- Kettle...

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2008, 12:18:51 PM »
As if you guys make it possible for other people to win. You just say retarded stuff is true and that all opposers are wrong, just like Scientology.

How dare you compare us to organizations that bilk millions of people, like Scientology or Christianity?  >:(

We're not NASA.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2008, 12:19:44 PM »

If it's as small as your given "evidence" for round earth, it would explain alot...

?

NotFlat...

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2008, 12:20:11 PM »
Actually, you guys aren't that different from organised religion when you think about it.

If it's as small as your given "evidence" for round earth, it would explain alot...
Try to make some sense next time.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2008, 12:22:26 PM »

Ah, insulting our manhoods!  The last, desperate resort of the childish REer.