The moon

• 5 Replies
?

Tsuta

The moon
« on: May 12, 2008, 01:14:20 PM »
If the moon is a disk going in circle above the earth, how come it's not always full? How do you explain the moon's cycle, starting with a new moon until it's full?

?

fshy94

• ^^^ This is the Earth ...die alien invaders!!
Re: The moon
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 01:17:43 PM »
I know its a little off, but reading the FAQ can be good for your health.
Proof the Earth is round!
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=19341.0

Quote from: Althalus
The conspiracy has made it impossible to adequately explain FE theory in English.
^^LOL!

?

Tsuta

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 01:22:40 PM »
Geez, are people here unable to answer questions? I did read the FAQ, it doesn't explain this. It does tries with a retarded theory to explain moon eclipses, but what I'm talking about here is the all year long phenomenon of the moon going from new to full every month, not something that happens very rarely.

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 01:27:40 PM »
Damn fshy was just aiding in the answering of your question.

(Possible A) The moon isn't a spotlight; it glows with light from the sun, reflected off the Earth. Different parts of the Earth are more reflective than others (the seas, the polar cap, the ice wall, for example). Sometimes, the position of the sun (which is a spotlight) means that only very low-reflective or non-reflective parts of the Earth's surface are illuminated, so the moon is abnormally dark. This could potentially explain lunar phases as well.

There, otherwise use the search function, I'm sure your Q was answered somewhere before. Explore the "I need some help" thread, it is the exact same Q you just proposed, interesting what patience gets you.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 01:34:00 PM by physics101 »

Kill-9

• House Shaped Earth Proponent
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »
Geez, are people here unable to answer questions? I did read the FAQ, it doesn't explain this. It does tries with a retarded theory to explain moon eclipses, but what I'm talking about here is the all year long phenomenon of the moon going from new to full every month, not something that happens very rarely.
You'd be surprised how few questions are answered here.
Quote from: Tom Bishop
(random horseshit that doesn't make sense)
Quote from: Viscount Dead Kangaroo
I spend half the day with a dick in my mouth

?

fshy94

• ^^^ This is the Earth ...die alien invaders!!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 09:33:21 AM »

They claim there's a shadow object which moves and is in-between the moon and the Earth...it apparently is a perfect absorber of all light (I'm surprised they didn't claim it was a small black hole ;D), and moves inbetween the planets...that's one of about 5 theories...which doesn't explain Earthshine well....

Remember, the FES died with its leader. This is just a forum, with only 5-10 actual people who believe the Earth is flat...and each of them has their own model and belief.
Proof the Earth is round!
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=19341.0

Quote from: Althalus
The conspiracy has made it impossible to adequately explain FE theory in English.
^^LOL!