« Reply #480 on: August 16, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
Re: High School
« Reply #481 on: August 16, 2009, 05:10:00 PM »
I like necrobumping

You're a faggot meatball.

I was shocked when this thread showed up in my new replies.

Lol, so was I.

?

Anteater7171

• I am the FAQ!!!
« Reply #482 on: August 16, 2009, 07:59:07 PM »
I remember this thread.
I don't remember anything. Well, I do, but it's really vague. Like I was on drugs the whole time.

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #483 on: August 16, 2009, 08:07:01 PM »

?

Anteater7171

• I am the FAQ!!!
« Reply #484 on: August 16, 2009, 08:08:45 PM »
I don't remember anything. Well, I do, but it's really vague. Like I was on drugs the whole time.

Sexual Harassment Panda

• Now more sophisticated
« Reply #485 on: August 16, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||_____          
|     STFU          |||""'|"""\___            O
| ______________|||___|__|__|)          -|- 
  (@)@)""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)          / \

New Flat Earth FAQ: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30512.0

« Reply #486 on: August 17, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »
Yes Muffs, in a few weeks your nightmare will end, and you'll wake up to 4 years of pure hell. All jokes aside, it will be rough. Take all the things you hate about middle school and magnify it by 100. Now take all the things you liked about middle school... and throw it out the window.

My only advice to you is forget everyone else there and concentrate only on your school work. Most of the other students you will deal with will probably be assholes who will have nothing better to do than try and step on you, make fun of you, etc. Ignore them and bust your ass! Graduate and go to college and then go and do whatever the hell you want with your life.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, tastes better than cruising through your hometown ten years later in your BMW (or whatever car you want, literally) and seeing most of the assholes you went to high school with standing there pumping your gas, serving you food, carrying your food to your car, etc, etc, etc.!!!! If anything tastes better than that, I've never tried it.

What the hell kind of high school did you go to?

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #487 on: August 17, 2009, 08:57:37 PM »
Yes Muffs, in a few weeks your nightmare will end, and you'll wake up to 4 years of pure hell. All jokes aside, it will be rough. Take all the things you hate about middle school and magnify it by 100. Now take all the things you liked about middle school... and throw it out the window.

My only advice to you is forget everyone else there and concentrate only on your school work. Most of the other students you will deal with will probably be assholes who will have nothing better to do than try and step on you, make fun of you, etc. Ignore them and bust your ass! Graduate and go to college and then go and do whatever the hell you want with your life.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, tastes better than cruising through your hometown ten years later in your BMW (or whatever car you want, literally) and seeing most of the assholes you went to high school with standing there pumping your gas, serving you food, carrying your food to your car, etc, etc, etc.!!!! If anything tastes better than that, I've never tried it.

Check timestamps.

« Reply #488 on: August 17, 2009, 08:58:47 PM »

Check timestamps.

I know it was a long time ago but if for some reason he comes back here, I wanna know what that was about

Pete

• I believe that the earth is round
« Reply #489 on: August 17, 2009, 09:04:43 PM »

Check timestamps.

I know it was a long time ago but if for some reason he comes back here, I wanna know what that was about

I think fliedlice may just be full of crap.

Some of us were actually reasonably popular in high school. I enjoyed high school. Although it is always funny to see the "Dumb jerk jock" stereotype perpetuated.  ;D

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #490 on: August 17, 2009, 09:09:55 PM »
Ahhh FliedLice...I think he had a crush on me, thats why he was trying to hide it behind all the hate
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #491 on: August 17, 2009, 09:12:54 PM »
Ahhh FliedLice...I think he had a crush on me, thats why he was trying to hide it behind all the hate
In his defense, who doesn't secretly have a crush on you?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #492 on: August 17, 2009, 09:13:50 PM »
Your mum?

Cos her crush definitely isn't secret
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #493 on: August 17, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »
Your mum?

Cos her crush definitely isn't secret
It was a secret to me...

Soze

• Flat Earth Proponent
« Reply #494 on: August 17, 2009, 09:16:51 PM »
This got awkward.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #495 on: August 17, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »
Only a little awkward

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #496 on: August 18, 2009, 08:42:33 AM »
I don't find it awkward at all.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #497 on: August 18, 2009, 11:21:11 AM »
I don't find it awkward at all.
You didn't find out your mom was a lesbian.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #498 on: July 28, 2010, 07:27:57 AM »
Needs moar Muffz.

?

Muphci

« Reply #499 on: July 28, 2010, 08:00:26 PM »
Needs moar Muffz.

Happy to oblige. Also, sig'd.

Wow, this was so long ago...lol, I'm an upcoming junior now.
There is no such thing as no time for fisting.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #500 on: July 28, 2010, 08:41:59 PM »
Is high school terrible?

AdmiralAckbar

• Its a trap!
« Reply #501 on: July 28, 2010, 10:38:47 PM »
Is high school terrible?

As horrible as your necro :)

?

Muphci

« Reply #502 on: July 29, 2010, 07:15:24 AM »
Is high school terrible?

There are some bad bits, but for the most part, I'm enjoying it.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #503 on: July 29, 2010, 08:55:46 PM »
Is high school terrible?

There are some bad bits, but for the most part, I'm enjoying it.

So does the half of the football team you're putting out to.

?

Muphci

« Reply #504 on: July 30, 2010, 12:55:35 PM »
...We don't have a team. However, some kids from our school go to the next town over to play . And a couple people have gone two towns over to play .
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 12:57:12 PM by Muffz »

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #505 on: July 30, 2010, 01:03:41 PM »
Yeah, don't go. Just drop out of school now.

Gayer gives terrible advice.

?

Muphci

« Reply #506 on: July 30, 2010, 04:23:17 PM »
There is a kid in my class who dropped out though. But I always cared about school way more than him. He's gotten way skinny.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #507 on: July 30, 2010, 04:28:12 PM »
There is a kid in my class who dropped out though. But I always cared about school way more than him. He's gotten way skinny.
How small is your grade?

?

Muphci

« Reply #508 on: July 30, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »
Like twenty-nine. And we're the biggest class. But I think we're losing some kids for this upcoming school year, so I dunno.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #509 on: July 30, 2010, 04:56:40 PM »
There's 29 kids in your class? You have a single class? What?
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>