Serious, need help

• 31 Replies
?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
Serious, need help
« on: May 01, 2008, 10:42:52 PM »
I'm headed to bed and I'm in a wiki edit war. Someone is trying to delete me!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcberry

Keep me alive, you night owls.

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
Re: Serious, need help
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »
WTF people, I should have like 5 posts by now of eager helpers.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 03:23:56 AM »
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 04:45:35 AM »
Haha brilliant article about yourself Narcyboots
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

trig

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 09:14:37 AM »
Show us that you are not just a group of trolls using the same name, or you should be deleted.

If you have some media exposure, papers published in any place that is not owned by The Flat Earth Society, or somehow can show you are a two legged, notable person, please make that information available. Otherwise please delete your own article from Wikipedia before it is deleted for you.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 09:30:54 AM »
Show us that you are not just a group of trolls using the same name, or you should be deleted.

If you have some media exposure, papers published in any place that is not owned by The Flat Earth Society, or somehow can show you are a two legged, notable person, please make that information available. Otherwise please delete your own article from Wikipedia before it is deleted for you.

How the hell did Douglas Bader get an entry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Bader
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 09:38:28 AM »

How the hell did Douglas Bader get an entry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Bader

because he did something and someone rememberd him for it.
 just about anyone can get in, if your dead and did something while alive
Easy as 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 09:40:42 AM »
Oh, to be sure. Most dead people, did something when they were alive.  But Douglas Bader wasn't a two-legged notable person....
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

trig

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 10:12:25 AM »
Oh, to be sure. Most dead people, did something when they were alive.  But Douglas Bader wasn't a two-legged notable person....
He was two legged. Maybe not for his whole life, but...

Anyhow, I think understanding a metaphor is not too much to ask, even in this forum.

Now, for the real question: is Narcberry notable enough to be in any encyclopedia? Existence in the real world, outside of a single Internet forum, is probably the very first requirement of many to be worthy of a mention in an encyclopedia.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 10:45:21 AM »
I laughed my head off at this article.  Well done, Narc.  Seriously. ;)

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 12:10:43 PM »
I'm nowhere near completion. I just started it much too late in the day.

Problem is, the more I'm doing the editing, the more hoax-ish it appears, something I assure you it is not.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »
What categories would you like to be in?  I put you in "conspiracy theorists".  Where else should you go?

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 05:33:45 PM »
What categories would you like to be in?  I put you in "conspiracy theorists".  Where else should you go?

Not sure, and thanks.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 06:18:33 PM »
It's still up?!?!  SHIT.

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 06:23:37 PM »
I keep getting edited out of the fes wiki page too.

WTF is with all the bluebies on wiki?

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2008, 09:21:32 PM »
This is the most awesome thing to happen in regards to FES in a loooooongcat time.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 10:35:52 PM »
You should add the one about the bubbels, Narc.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2008, 10:40:19 PM »
You should add the one about the bubbels, Narc.

I'm struggling phrasing it right. Don't worry, it'll get there. The real concern is, will there be a "there" anytime soon?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2008, 10:52:45 PM »
Probably not.  But it's brilliant.  ;D

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 12:58:22 AM »
It's not nominated for deletion anymore.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 04:46:48 AM »
Can you make one of me, I can't be bothered to make an account.

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2008, 05:13:11 PM »
Added tests

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2008, 06:55:22 PM »
Trekky voted for deletion! WTF Trekky.
Go fix it!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2008, 06:56:12 PM »
...and it's gone.  ;D

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2008, 07:06:00 PM »
...and it's gone.  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Narcberry

Plan B, engage!

BTW I need better groupies than everyone that let me down in the last few days.

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2008, 07:21:07 PM »
Wiki has some fanatically retarded admins.

?

narcberry

• Reason > RET
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2008, 07:28:44 PM »
I'm so pissed. Dunno why I should be though.

Anyhow.. Anyone got suggestions for Plan C?

[[Image:Narcberry.png|thumb|right|100px|Narcberry.]]
== Bio ==
Narcberry is the online alias of the current leader of the [[Flat_Earth_Society|Flat Earth Society]]. After the death of [[Charles K. Johnson]], Narcberry made the churches teachings available online. He invites all to participate in a 1 on 1 discussion about their teachings.

While his true identity remains unknown, he has published a picture of himself online. The authenticity of said picture is highly debated.

== Teachings ==
Many of Narcberry's teachings are controversial and put at-odds previously accepted flat-earth doctrine.

=== Floating Oceans ===
Narcberry has put together a proof that shows that the Round-earth model predicts floating oceans. In that he means the oceans of earth would actually float into the sky.

His proof is simple:<br>
1. Water is perfectly buoyant in its own medium<br>
2. All water in the ocean is in its own medium<br>
3. The oceans, as a whole, are free from gravity and can float from her surface

=== Collapsing Earth ===
Based on Einsteins writings, Narcberry extends the fact that gravity and acceleration are the same thing. With respect to the Round-earth model, he points out that if the earth has gravity, it is accelerating. This inward acceleration necessitates a shrinking earth.

=== Schrödinger's Earth ===
Perhaps one of Narcberry's weakest proofs that the earth is flat, his Schrödinger's Earth argument makes a claim against Quantum Physics. A parody of Schrödinger's cat, his argument is that prior to the possibility of observing earth, earth took many forms. One of these was a flat earth. His claim is not that the earth is flat, but that it was, at least prior to observation.

=== Vector Extension ===
It is true that neighbors homes can be leveled against a common vector. Narcberry extends this to show that since this is true for any two neighbors, that there is a common vector all neighbors can level against, and all the earth, at least where homes exist, is level.

=== Surface Tension and the Ice Wall ===
A common belief among Flat-earthists is the notion that the earth is surrounded by a giant wall of ice. Several problems exist with this theory, the biggest being how the earths atmosphere is contained. Narcberry proposes that the water in the air provides the necessary surface tension to hold the atmosphere in. This is coupled with the idea that the atmosphere is much colder at it's edges, causing it to be denser and of much smaller volume.

=== Snowfall Densities ===
One of the biggest difference between a round earth and a flat earth is the shape of earths surface. Narcberry points out that snowfall on a round earth must occupy a smaller and smaller area the closer it gets to earths surface. This is since the fall of snow is anti-normal to earths surface. The closer it gets to the gravitational center of earth, the closer the snowfall, as a whole, must get to occupying nearly the same space.

This suggests that there would be more snow at lower altitudes since snowfall would accumulate in higher densities. Narcberry demonstrates that current evidence shows snow to be more common at higher altitudes, which is a contradiction to gravities affect on falling objects.

=== The Horizon Effect ===
Narcberry has given substantial data demonstrating that an upwards accelerating earth would produce a horizon effect. This effect is based on the latency of light travel. The new velocity of earth due to the acceleration during the latency in lights travel, would make distant objects appear lower in the sky. If objects, such as ships, are distant enough they will appear lower than even the surface of earth at a closer point and would not be visible.

== Tests of Earths Shape ==
Narcberry has proposed many tests that would undoubtedly prove whether the earth is flat, or round. None of them have been attempted as of yet.

=== Navigating the Southern Rim/Pole ===
If a ship were to travel east around Antarctica, following the coast, it would have to change course many times. If the earth is round, the ship would be turning right. If the earth were flat, the ship would be turning left. This concept of this proof is one of his simplest, but due to the costs of navigating the southern rim, it has not been attempted.

=== Graviton Interceptor ===
Narcberry proposes that you could attempt to intercept gravitons between a traveling object and earth. He suggest tossing a large rock directly up into the air. Immediately place a square of tinfoil, or graviton interceptor, between your head and the rock. Since the gravitons will be blocked, the earth will only meet up with the rock if the earth is accelerating upwards.

==External links==
* [http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/ The Flat Earth Society official site]

[[Category:Conspiracy theorists]]

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 03:07:54 AM »
I'm so pissed. Dunno why I should be though.

Anyhow.. Anyone got suggestions for Plan C?

[[Image:Narcberry.png|thumb|right|100px|Narcberry.]]
== Bio ==
Narcberry is the online alias of the current leader of the [[Flat_Earth_Society|Flat Earth Society]]. After the death of [[Charles K. Johnson]], Narcberry made the churches teachings available online. He invites all to participate in a 1 on 1 discussion about their teachings.

While his true identity remains unknown, he has published a picture of himself online. The authenticity of said picture is highly debated.

== Teachings ==
Many of Narcberry's teachings are controversial and put at-odds previously accepted flat-earth doctrine.

=== Floating Oceans ===
Narcberry has put together a proof that shows that the Round-earth model predicts floating oceans. In that he means the oceans of earth would actually float into the sky.

His proof is simple:<br>
1. Water is perfectly buoyant in its own medium<br>
2. All water in the ocean is in its own medium<br>
3. The oceans, as a whole, are free from gravity and can float from her surface

=== Collapsing Earth ===
Based on Einsteins writings, Narcberry extends the fact that gravity and acceleration are the same thing. With respect to the Round-earth model, he points out that if the earth has gravity, it is accelerating. This inward acceleration necessitates a shrinking earth.

=== Schrödinger's Earth ===
Perhaps one of Narcberry's weakest proofs that the earth is flat, his Schrödinger's Earth argument makes a claim against Quantum Physics. A parody of Schrödinger's cat, his argument is that prior to the possibility of observing earth, earth took many forms. One of these was a flat earth. His claim is not that the earth is flat, but that it was, at least prior to observation.

=== Vector Extension ===
It is true that neighbors homes can be leveled against a common vector. Narcberry extends this to show that since this is true for any two neighbors, that there is a common vector all neighbors can level against, and all the earth, at least where homes exist, is level.

=== Surface Tension and the Ice Wall ===
A common belief among Flat-earthists is the notion that the earth is surrounded by a giant wall of ice. Several problems exist with this theory, the biggest being how the earths atmosphere is contained. Narcberry proposes that the water in the air provides the necessary surface tension to hold the atmosphere in. This is coupled with the idea that the atmosphere is much colder at it's edges, causing it to be denser and of much smaller volume.

=== Snowfall Densities ===
One of the biggest difference between a round earth and a flat earth is the shape of earths surface. Narcberry points out that snowfall on a round earth must occupy a smaller and smaller area the closer it gets to earths surface. This is since the fall of snow is anti-normal to earths surface. The closer it gets to the gravitational center of earth, the closer the snowfall, as a whole, must get to occupying nearly the same space.

This suggests that there would be more snow at lower altitudes since snowfall would accumulate in higher densities. Narcberry demonstrates that current evidence shows snow to be more common at higher altitudes, which is a contradiction to gravities affect on falling objects.

=== The Horizon Effect ===
Narcberry has given substantial data demonstrating that an upwards accelerating earth would produce a horizon effect. This effect is based on the latency of light travel. The new velocity of earth due to the acceleration during the latency in lights travel, would make distant objects appear lower in the sky. If objects, such as ships, are distant enough they will appear lower than even the surface of earth at a closer point and would not be visible.

== Tests of Earths Shape ==
Narcberry has proposed many tests that would undoubtedly prove whether the earth is flat, or round. None of them have been attempted as of yet.

=== Navigating the Southern Rim/Pole ===
If a ship were to travel east around Antarctica, following the coast, it would have to change course many times. If the earth is round, the ship would be turning right. If the earth were flat, the ship would be turning left. This concept of this proof is one of his simplest, but due to the costs of navigating the southern rim, it has not been attempted.

=== Graviton Interceptor ===
Narcberry proposes that you could attempt to intercept gravitons between a traveling object and earth. He suggest tossing a large rock directly up into the air. Immediately place a square of tinfoil, or graviton interceptor, between your head and the rock. Since the gravitons will be blocked, the earth will only meet up with the rock if the earth is accelerating upwards.

==External links==
* [http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/ The Flat Earth Society official site]

[[Category:Conspiracy theorists]]

im pretty sure theres a parody website or Wiki out there that lets people post about themselves..
Easy as 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 03:53:09 AM »
There's loads. MySpace, Bebo, FaceBook, all want to waste server space on crap like this. The reason it's getting deleted is that nobody wants to know the online alias of the current leader of the Flat Earth Society, kitchen floor or not.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 10:51:40 AM »
Maybe encyclopediadramatica would let you post it.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.