so HOW many people are in on the conspiracy?

• 115 Replies

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: so HOW many people are in on the conspiracy?
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2008, 12:26:57 PM »
So, let me get this right, because your theory is intriguing -- What you're saying is the Premier was financing his son's project. The Premier was in on the conspiracy and had personal/familial gain?  Wow... I'm not sure I buy your version, but it's pretty plausible as conspiracy theories go. Kudos!

Incidentally, being an engineer/director at a textile plant doesn't exactly give Alexey the inside scoop on the space race...
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

The Great Mighty Poo

• That's me, and the Hydra is my Bitch.
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »
I was talking about Krushchev, but hey, it's all good.

If there are any mistakes in this fantastic conspiracy theory we can just invent a massive, magical octopus to come and iron out everything.
Possibly too good for his own trousers? Yeah.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2008, 12:58:41 PM »
Well, now you're just being silly, govniuk...
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

?

eric bloedow

« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2008, 02:30:19 PM »
here's a video for you:

of course, FErs would say "it must be fake because it must be fake" ad infinitum, because they are too stupid to see the truth.

off the top of my head, here's a partial list of people FErs have accused of being in "the conspiracy":
-all astronauts and anyone associated with any space program
-all fighter pilots, and commercial jet pilots
-any pilot or ship navigator who has ever gone south of the equator (because the maps are so different)
-anyone who has ever been to antarctica
-every astronomer
-every schoolteacher
-every member of every goverment
and that's just for starters!

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2008, 02:34:19 PM »
you'd think being the skinny, four-eyed kid that you would've been one of the smart ones...
Clearly, this is not the case. Your list is in error.

Also I just watched your video, and it seems to cut out right before they show the earth's "round" shape. Why is that?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 02:50:40 PM by Ski »

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »
here's a video for you:

of course, FErs would say "it must be fake because it must be fake" ad infinitum, because they are too stupid to see the truth.

off the top of my head, here's a partial list of people FErs have accused of being in "the conspiracy":
-all astronauts and anyone associated with any space program
-all fighter pilots, and commercial jet pilots
-any pilot or ship navigator who has ever gone south of the equator (because the maps are so different)
-anyone who has ever been to antarctica
-every astronomer
-every schoolteacher
-every member of every goverment
and that's just for starters!

Once again, please quote where FEers have claimed that pilots, navigators, astronomers, schoolteachers, or every member of every government are in on the conspiracy, you bullshitting nimrod.  ::)
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

The Great Mighty Poo

« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2008, 03:37:25 PM »
FE is a pile of wank.  :)

?

eric bloedow

« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2008, 07:27:54 PM »
do a few searches on this site, you lazy bum, and you will find them.i distictly recall several threads about mapmaking and navigation where they made this claim!

oh, i forgot one: the people who study earthquakes and volcanoes ALL say the earth is round, so FErs say THEY are all in the conspiracy!

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »
They only say the earth is round because thats what they've been falsely taught. Volcanoes and earthquakes still work on an FE model. Please stop being a stupid jackass.

?

eric bloedow

« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2008, 07:49:38 PM »
thank you for agreeing with my point that FErs accuse all schoolteachers of being in on the conspiracy!

and earthquake scientist measure how the earthquake vibrations bounce off the ROUND CORE of the earth...that's been discussed before, and as usual, degenerated into namecalling...

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2008, 07:51:30 PM »
You remind me of this little kid we used to pick on in Cleveland. He had a big mouth and beady eyes that he hid behind glasses. We teased him relentlessly. I wonder what happened to that guy. I hope you grew up well adjusted, but he probably ended up a Tro-ol...

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »
do a few searches on this site, you lazy bum, and you will find them.i distictly recall several threads about mapmaking and navigation where they made this claim!

No there aren't.  If there are you could find them.  You're just lying again, you douchebag.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2008, 06:39:54 AM »
thank you for agreeing with my point that FErs accuse all schoolteachers of being in on the conspiracy!

and earthquake scientist measure how the earthquake vibrations bounce off the ROUND CORE of the earth...that's been discussed before, and as usual, degenerated into namecalling...

No. School teachers also only teach what they were told to teach. The people that come up with that stuff get it from what they learned, etc. It all goes back to NASA. Stop being and idiot.

?

eric bloedow

« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2008, 10:22:41 AM »
oh, yes the teachers teach what they were told to teach BY THE CONSPIRACY-or so FErs claim, assuming all teachers are blindly obedient morons-just like you!

so who "taught" YOU the earth is flat, and why are you too stupid to see the truth?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2008, 11:03:48 AM »
Every one in recent history has grown up being taught that round earth theory is true. The teachers are simply parroting what they've been told. They aren't told by a conspirator "Go teach round earth lies". Your argument is a great example of strawman.

« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2008, 12:02:19 PM »
It seems that the "FE'ers" seem to think that the proper way to argue is to attack the person and not the argument, and if one spelling mistake is made, the entire argument is invalid.

The whole flat earth theory is resting on the basis that a complex series of incredibly unlikely events have to occur, and that everything that refutes their arguments (which totals to about EVERYTHING) is created by an American government corporation.

Can anyone explain how the ancient Greeks and Mayans practiced astrology if the earth was flat, and what stopped pre-1950s mariners from getting to these infamous ice walls?

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »
oh, yes the teachers teach what they were told to teach BY THE CONSPIRACY-or so FErs claim, assuming all teachers are blindly obedient morons-just like you!

No, not morons, just unwilling to except something that goes against all they've learned since they were small children. What do you think it would be like if some single religion had undisputable proof that they were correct? People wouldn't know how to react, they wouldn't want to believe it. Pretty much the same concept.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2008, 05:12:08 AM »
You remind me of this little kid we used to pick on in Cleveland. He had a big mouth and beady eyes that he hid behind glasses. We teased him relentlessly. I wonder what happened to that guy. I hope you grew up well adjusted, but he probably ended up a Tro-ol...

;D
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

eric bloedow

« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2008, 09:35:08 AM »
oh, i've read lots of stories where someone rejected what they were taught: sometimes because they were SHOWN something that they had been taught was impossible or did not exist, sometimes because what they had been taught was full of contradictions and inconsistencies to begin with-like, say, FE theory?

for example, did you know that commoners in Russia are taught that all americans are liars, cheats and thieves?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2008, 09:44:06 AM »
for example, did you know that commoners in Russia are taught that all americans are liars, cheats and thieves?

You mean thats not true?  ???

And don't you mean 'were' not 'are'?
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

FinalSphere

• Mindless Government Drone! WHUT????
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »
I'm in the Marines, am I in on it? hmmm.. maybe I has a split personality *pokes around brain* nope, nobody there but me!  hmmm...
The Earth is Round... a Sphere.  Period.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »
I'm in the Marines, am I in on it? hmmm.. maybe I has a split personality *pokes around brain* nope, nobody there but me!  hmmm...

I guess that depends.  What shape do you say that the earth is?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2008, 01:14:48 PM »

I don't know. Did they ever tell you the world was really flat and to keep it a secret?
If no, then probably not.

?

FinalSphere

• Mindless Government Drone! WHUT????
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2008, 01:19:04 PM »
I think it's shaped like a pistachio
The Earth is Round... a Sphere.  Period.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »
I think it's shaped like a pistachio

Then you're fine.  Welcome to the FES.   :)
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

The Great Mighty Poo

« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2008, 12:25:15 PM »

You mean that's not true?

LOLWHUT?