Duct tape saves Apollo 17

• 45 Replies

Kill-9

• House Shaped Earth Proponent
Quote from: Tom Bishop
(random horseshit that doesn't make sense)
Quote from: Viscount Dead Kangaroo
I spend half the day with a dick in my mouth

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Duct tape saves Apollo 17
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 10:39:21 PM »
Yeah right, everyone knows that the Apollo moon missions were a hoax. Man can't travel between worlds. That's impossible. You may as well be linking us to bible passages and trying to convince us that Jesus died for our sins, ascended to heaven, and rose from the dead five days later.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 10:41:14 PM by Tom Bishop »

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 11:17:27 PM »
Yeah right, everyone knows that the Apollo moon missions were a hoax. Man can't travel between worlds. That's impossible. You may as well be linking us to bible passages and trying to convince us that Jesus died for our sins, ascended to heaven, and rose from the dead five days later.  ::)
Don't mock the zombie Jew!

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 11:58:34 PM »
Zombies eat brains.

Dead Kangaroo

• FES' Anchor Roo
  • The Elder Ones
  • K800 Model 101.
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 06:12:28 AM »
Zombies eat brains.
You accuse Jesus of mind snacking? Shame on you.

Kill-9

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 06:29:07 AM »
Zombies eat brains.
You accuse Jesus of mind snacking? Shame on you.
He wouldn't during lent. Otherwise he's free to snack.

IF there was a fox special on how phlogoston really exists, would you believe it? Stop making retarded assumptions.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 07:32:02 AM »

Actually, it was three days later.

Why is it impossible to travel to the moon?  It's only 3000 miles or so away.  Less than the distance from NY to LA.  Should be a piece of cake.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

TheA1pha0mega

• But it's on the UN flag! That makes it real right?
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 08:08:02 AM »
Considering the moon is made of cheese, I can't figure out why we haven't started pasterizing(sp?) it yet...

And hey Tom, at least the Bible has first hand accounts and some scientific studies to back it up... all you got is conspiracies, boi!

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 03:44:03 AM »
I think Tom is much more of an idiot now, you shouldn't make fun of a religion while at the same time denying the moon landing. Christianity is widely practiced the moonlanding is widely believed in. Dumbass.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 01:29:11 PM »
I think Tom is much more of an idiot now, you shouldn't make fun of a religion while at the same time denying the moon landing. Christianity is widely practiced the moonlanding is widely believed in. Dumbass.

The moon landing ranks right up there with religion. It takes an equal amount of blind faith to believe that NASA can travel between worlds as it does to believe that there's a magical fairy in the sky who grants wishes.

Neither the moon landing or the existence of fairies have been peer reviewed. NASA claims to do all of this wonderful stuff just as your local priest claims that God does a lot of wonderful stuff. There's no peer review from an outside source.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:40:47 PM by Tom Bishop »

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 01:37:23 PM »
As I said, idiot.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »
Who peer reviews NASA and who peer reviews the mindless blabbering of your local preacher?

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 02:03:40 PM »
I would say that there are just as many people believe in some religion that think you are an idiot. As for peer reviews, who the hell cares, man has been to the moon!

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 02:13:25 PM »
I would say that there are just as many people believe in some religion that think you are an idiot.

I've never seen a fairy. So I don't believe in fairies. You're free to believe in whatever fantasies which you want though. I only believe in the peer reviewed and verifiable. I trust only what I can verify for myself. Anything else is pure religion.

As for peer reviews, who the hell cares, man has been to the moon!

If there's no peer review NASA can claim whatever they want knowing that no one's going to check up on them. Just the same, knowing that no one is going to check up on him, your preacher can say whatever he wants about his invisible friends in the sky and the 'miracles' they have performed.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 08:33:06 PM by Tom Bishop »

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 02:15:10 PM »
I would call you retarded but that would be insulting to people who actually are retarded.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »
Tom is too slow, so I assume that I just won!

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 02:30:47 PM »
You'll just have to get over the fact that your Christian faith is a fantasy, a hoax, and a delusion. Be it a religion, cult, or organization which makes unverifiable claims, they all expect you to plug your ears to reason and follow the hype like a dog to the whistle.

I know that you might feel 'deep down' that there's a God in the heavens who looks down on you and grants your wishes when you pray at night. You probably pray every single day, asking Him to help guide you through the difficulties of life.

Who is the real 'idiot' here? Someone who incessantly talks to himself and his imaginary friends, or someone who exercises reason and partakes only in the real and verifiable?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 02:34:59 PM by Tom Bishop »

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »
You'll just have to get over the fact that your Christian faith is a fantasy, a hoax, and a delusion. Be it a religion, cult, or organization which makes unverifiable claims, they all expect you to plug your ears to reason and follow the hype like dogs to the whistle.

I know that you might feel 'deep down' that there's a God in the heavens who looks down on you and grants your wishes when you pray at night. You probably pray every single day, asking Him to help guide you through the difficulties of life.

Who is the real 'idiot' here? Someone who incessantly talks to himself and his imaginary friends, or someone who exercises reason and only partakes in the real and verifiable?

First off, I don't believe in God, second "organization that makes unverifiable claims" FES rings a bell. Third, imaginary friends are usually made by kids with some sort of problem in their life at home, it isn't nice to make fun of them. Fourth and last, at least I don't put my faith into an organization made up primarily of people who just wanted a good laugh. Once again, I've proven you to be an idiot. You aren't going to be winning this any time soon.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 02:45:56 PM »
Did I win again or is Tom just a really slow typer?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 02:48:12 PM »
First off, I don't believe in God, second "organization that makes unverifiable claims" FES rings a bell. Third, imaginary friends are usually made by kids with some sort of problem in their life at home, it isn't nice to make fun of them. Fourth and last, at least I don't put my faith into an organization made up primarily of people who just wanted a good laugh. Once again, I've proven you to be an idiot. You aren't going to be winning this any time soon.

Nope, nope, nope, and nope.

An appeal to an authority is a fallacious argument. Whether it be appealing to the authority of the church, or to the authority of NASA, it's fallacious all around. Unless you have something verifiable which anyone can perform to come to the truth of your beliefs, your belief in God or a Round Earth is as fallacious as Russel's Teapot.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 02:51:47 PM »
I never said I believe in a round Earth, I just think your theory is stupid, and as for the rest just read my signature.

Kill-9

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 03:14:32 PM »
It takes an equal amount of blind faith to believe that NASA can travel between worlds as it does to believe that there's a magical fairy in the sky who grants wishes.
Or to take 1 book as the be all and end all of the true shape of the earth. What you do is no different from some retard reading the bible and taking it as fact.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 03:15:03 PM »
You're getting really anti-religion these days Tom. Whys that?
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »
I would say that there are just as many people believe in some religion that think you are an idiot.

I've never seen a fairy. So I don't believe in fairies. You're free to believe in whatever fantasies which you want. I only believe in the peer reviewed and verifiable. I trust only what I can verify for myself. Anything else is pure religion.

So, where is Rowbotham's peer review?  And when are you going to give us the focal length of a proper telescope needed to restore the sunken part of a ship so we can verify that claim?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 03:18:23 PM »
I see that I've done just about enough.

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »
You're getting really anti-religion these days Tom. Whys that?

He was Expelled.
Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »
Or to take 1 book as the be all and end all of the true shape of the earth. What you do is no different from some retard reading the bible and taking it as fact.

Nope. I took one book and then verified its truthfulness for myself.

How did you verify that NASA had really sent men to the moon?

So, where is Rowbotham's peer review?

Besides the many published studies by independent authors verifying that the earth is flat (see my signature link), I've verified Rowbotham's claims for myself. I have not been able to verify NASA's claims.

And when are you going to give us the focal length of a proper telescope needed to restore the sunken part of a ship so we can verify that claim?

I don't have that information. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 04:40:01 PM by Tom Bishop »

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 05:01:52 PM »

And when are you going to give us the focal length of a proper telescope needed to restore the sunken part of a ship so we can verify that claim?

I don't have that information. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.

Why would we work to prove hopeless, fantasy based lies?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 05:08:06 PM »
Why would we work to prove hopeless, fantasy based lies?

You're welcome to plug your ears to the truth and go on muttering "the space man said so" to yourself if you'd like.

Taters343

• Official Member
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2008, 05:12:13 PM »
Would you rather we "plug our ears to the truth and go on muttering" "Tom Bishop said so" to ourselves? Or maybe we could do some opium and ask the flying dinasaur-tree whos right? I'd assume that is how you spend your nights, right?