• 63 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Personal Experience
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »
Ok since you are a complete moron
Give me a minute, I can't stop laughing at this.   Okay.
Where am I being hypocritical? you seem to like the word hypocrite. So I am just wondering where i am being hypocritical. or are you too much of a prideful fool to tell me?

Sure.  Definitions of hypocrite:

1  : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion 

2  : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings 

You insult people, and claim to be someone who lives by the Bible.  It's not very Christian to insult people, is it?  False appearance of virtue: definition number one satisfied.  You insult people, then say "God Bless You and Have A Nice Day!" or some crap.  Thus, you satisfy definition number two with many of your posts.

I don't have a problem with you for being a hypocrite, but I fear that maybe God does.  I'm really just watching out for your mortal soul by bringing to your attention how much of a hypocrite you are.

Oh, and you're also an idiot.  That may be why you didn't understand how you're a hypocrite.

Satan Smile Upon You and Have a Nice Day!  :-*

I have one question. Now that you have seen this, you now know how we feel when people like you speak. Everything you FE guys do completely contradicts what you have been taught. That is unless I am right about you guys being 12 year old kids with no life. And BTW even Jesus called people fools and idiots, just as I am. Read the Bible. Right now you guys are Pharisees. It is referred to in the Bible as Righteous Anger.
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Jesus, I was just trying to help.  I was trying to help you... help yourself.  But you seem to have a real problem taking criticism.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Wakka Wakka

• Beat The Hell Outta Spheres!
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2008, 03:48:07 PM »
The only thing I can think of is the clouds being lit from teh bottom during sunset.
Normally when I'm not sure I just cop a feel.

physics101

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2008, 05:35:42 AM »
Tommy, I'm still waiting to here about your personal experiences in proving the Earth is flat. Not shit you read from a book, your personal experience.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2008, 06:04:51 AM »
I have one question. Now that you have seen this, you now know how we feel when people like you speak. Everything you FE guys do completely contradicts what you have been taught. That is unless I am right about you guys being 12 year old kids with no life. And BTW even Jesus called people fools and idiots, just as I am. Read the Bible. Right now you guys are Pharisees. It is referred to in the Bible as Righteous Anger.
GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Ignorance is bliss.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good