When did the conspiracy begin??

• 6 Replies
?

Copperhead

When did the conspiracy begin??
« on: April 11, 2008, 05:46:22 PM »
I am a FE and I have one question about this site's beliefs. When do you believe that the conspiracy began. Personally I believe in the date of 1918, for reasons I do not have time to elucidate, but intend to later. However, I am certain this site disagrees, so I would just like to understand. This question is relatively specific, so I trust that I will receive a corresponding answer.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: When did the conspiracy begin??
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 06:12:53 PM »
The conspiracy was created sometime after the Apollo 1 fire, when NASA realized that they couldn't get to space.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 06:22:25 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

jdoe

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 06:20:36 PM »
The conspiracy was created sometime after the Apollo 1 fire, when NASA realized that they couldn't get to space.

NASA sent men to space for long duration missions (or at least claimed to by your views) several times prior to Apollo 1, which occurred in 1967.  The Mercury and Gemini missions occurred from 1961 to 1966.
Mars or Bust

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:02:39 PM »

NASA sent men to space for long duration missions (or at least claimed to by your views) several times prior to Apollo 1, which occurred in 1967.  The Mercury and Gemini missions occurred from 1961 to 1966.

Not to mention that the Russians were actually the first ones to launch both satellites and humans into "orbit".
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 10:20:02 PM »
I am a FE and I have one question about this site's beliefs. When do you believe that the conspiracy began. Personally I believe in the date of 1918, for reasons I do not have time to elucidate, but intend to later. However, I am certain this site disagrees, so I would just like to understand. This question is relatively specific, so I trust that I will receive a corresponding answer.

The conspiracy began when you touched yourself at night. 

Kill-9

• House Shaped Earth Proponent
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 10:57:11 PM »

The conspiracy began when you touched yourself at night. 
This made baby Jesus cry and start the conspiracy. Thanks, asshole...
Quote from: Tom Bishop
(random horseshit that doesn't make sense)
Quote from: Viscount Dead Kangaroo
I spend half the day with a dick in my mouth

EvilToothpaste

• The Reverse Engineer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 11:11:45 PM »
Non sequitur?