Lunar Eclipses

• 45 Replies

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
  • http://www.freewebs.com/raacoz/thesunhasnoheat.htm
Lunar Eclipses
« on: February 20, 2008, 10:55:23 PM »
There is an object [moon or planet], approximately the size of the moon, orbiting horizontally above the antartic, which surrounds us. Its' position is between the sun and moon during a lunar eclipse. It also causes 1/4, 1/2 & 3/4 & 0 moons each month. To know how these 3 orbit around daily, I must get respect from round earthers first, otherwise I will only post the answer on 'the flat earth believers' section.
Everything, is in EMBRYO, not in mathematics. 
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
Fecking trains!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 12:28:48 AM »
Now theres a threat...

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
Re: Lunar Eclipses
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 07:04:23 AM »
Oh my... Raa is reviving Tom Bishop's 'Dark Object' theory that was proven not to exist by RE's and discredited by his fellow FE's MONTH'S ago...

Now I see where the MPD comes in...

?

char70ger

• The flat earth is a globe!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 07:06:39 AM »
Raa. Is your avatar your idea of what the flat earth looks like? If so that is the first time I have seen a representation of it put that way. Looks pretty well thought out and detailed.

?

JackASCII

• Bitches love me.
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 10:21:36 AM »
Just go to his website.
Yes, quite.  No one would ever claim to be someone they're not in their profile name.

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

• There is no conspiracy...
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 11:13:26 AM »
There is an object [moon or planet], approximately the size of the moon, orbiting horizontally above the antartic, which surrounds us. Its' position is between the sun and moon during a lunar eclipse. It also causes 1/4, 1/2 & 3/4 & 0 moons each month. To know how these 3 orbit around daily, I must get respect from round earthers first, otherwise I will only post the answer on 'the flat earth believers' section.
I found the bold bit funny.
Quote from: Tomcooper84
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs
ENaG: Evidence Not a Guarantee.

?

fshy94

• ^^^ This is the Earth ...die alien invaders!!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 11:25:39 AM »

Ha! I must have missed that. Go ahead and post it on the flat earth believer's section. I could care less. Besides, I don't want you posting in the serious forums.
Proof the Earth is round!
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=19341.0

Quote from: Althalus
The conspiracy has made it impossible to adequately explain FE theory in English.
^^LOL!

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »

Ha! I must have missed that. Go ahead and post it on the flat earth believer's section. I could care less. Besides, I don't want you posting in the serious forums.
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs

?

Loard Z

• Insert witty intellectual phrase here...
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 11:57:01 AM »
So did I...
if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany.
See My Greatness

?

char70ger

• The flat earth is a globe!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 02:16:23 PM »
I guess that is what he thinks the earth looks like, so I guess he believes the earth is round. And it looks like a sphere to me!! Now you see that the flat earth is a globe!!! sheese ;)

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 03:27:00 PM »
that which exists, did not come into existance by your perseption
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 03:27:09 PM »
Raa plays the fiddle too or something.

More than one meaning there.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 03:28:40 PM »
I figured out lunar eclipses by watching a lunar eclipse over montreal last night for 3 hours...not by reading a book!

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 03:29:27 PM »
I guess you were looking at the ground.

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »
I figured out lunar eclipses by watching a lunar eclipse over montreal last night for 3 hours...not by reading a book!
You cannot base a theory on one single observation. Unless you are a Zetetist.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 03:29:54 PM »
Raa plays the fiddle too or something.

More than one meaning there.
you're dreaming - now help me kill the hydra

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »
it was a 3 hour observation, therefore i am a sensitist

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 03:32:04 PM »
Better than being a bullshitist.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »

He is.

Although, explain how the dark object makes the phases and completely blanks out the moon, but a total eclipse causes it to look various shades of red and orange.. it should be completely black, right?

Unless this thing changes opacity too.

And now I wait for the most insane response to that.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »
i was observing that my self and it caused concentrated burden in my head.
the 'object' is very dark, though it could be the colors of mica, but it is not completly transparent, and there is no water in it,, sort of like a lens.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2008, 03:40:43 PM »
But it shouldn't be able to completely block out the moon for it's phases and not be able to do the same during the eclipse. If that's the case, we also shouldn't be able to predict that the next one will occur December 21, 2010 at 08:13.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2008, 03:43:31 PM »
But it shouldn't be able to completely block out the moon for it's phases and not be able to do the same during the eclipse. If that's the case, we also shouldn't be able to predict that the next one will occur December 21, 2010 at 08:13.
I suspect that these calculations are done by a secret flat earth society who leak the predictions to round earth leaders

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »
::)

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2008, 03:47:48 PM »
the moon, object and sun are all orbiting horizontally above us and and in the same direction [circularly east to west repetitivly] therefore we can calculate eclipses based on a fact that the object is between the moon and sun. the earth has nothing to do with this.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2008, 03:50:32 PM »
when the moon is dark for 3 days and nights, it's because this object is between them for 3 daze & nyts..all 3 continuing to orbit

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2008, 03:52:19 PM »
look at the united nations flag, look at the map on it and add a large wide cicle around it...that object is out there somewhere

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2008, 03:52:34 PM »
You cannot see the object, remember? How can you predict something which you cannot see by some means? Unless you have a high-powered infrared or x-ray telescope, I doubt you can verify it's very existence in 100% certainty, and must therefore accept the possibility that this cosmological anomaly does, in fact, require the earth to be round.

Especially when we can observe the other heavenly bodies such as Jupiter and Saturn eclipsing their own moons quiet often (and the fact that FE-ism states that the other planets and moons can be/are round).

I'm just testing your belief in this dark object and seeing if you can, logically and coherently, prove that it 100% exists.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 04:02:49 PM »
sometimes the moon blocks the sun light from it, therefore an 'object' eclipse.
note - they also rise and decend a bit as they orbit, that's why the lighted side of the 1/4 moon is sometimes on the bottom or side.
eclipses and 1/4 moons are the sun going past the object because the sun travels faster than anything else in the world, but because of its' size and distance it seems to be going almost at the same speed as the moon and stars. that's why we see the sun and moon at different distances from each other on a bi-weekly time frame.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
That doesn't make a bit of sense, you know.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »
well look at you,
you see the moon crossing the sky nearly every night, and you believe it is crossing because someone told you.
you see the sun crossing the sky every day, but you don't think that it is crossing the sky because somebody said that it does not move.
idiot