Hello

• 37 Replies
Re: Hello
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 04:46:59 AM »
Conspiracy Agent: Oh dude, I didn't mean you. I meant the mega-spammer that put a bunch of pictures everywhere before. I encourage you to do what you do. It makes me laugh :D

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

• There is no conspiracy...
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 05:16:51 AM »
Don't worry, I'm getting millions off the conspiracy for it. Plus they'd kill me if I stopped.
Quote from: Tomcooper84
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs
ENaG: Evidence Not a Guarantee.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2008, 07:25:46 AM »
This isn't really an official debate or even a forum of scientific discussion.

Science isn't discussed here?
Not as often enough to make it expressly that.

Though I may be biased since I focus on teasing the trolls.

divito the truthist

• The Elder Ones
  • Relativist, Existentialist, Nihilist
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2008, 07:39:46 AM »
I suppose it'd be more accurate to say it is a forum that includes scientific discussion. Then again, that shouldn't hinder the utilization of the BoP.
Our existentialist, relativist, nihilist, determinist, fascist, eugenicist moderator hath returned.
Quote from: Fortuna
objectively good

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 12:03:19 PM »
I suppose it'd be more accurate to say it is a forum that includes scientific discussion. Then again, that shouldn't hinder the utilization of the BoP.
I guess. I still think this site depends on a constantly shifting burden of proof to prevent either side from winning.

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

• There is no conspiracy...
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 03:10:16 PM »
I guess. I still think this site depends on a constantly shifting burden of proof to prevent either side from winning.
Yep. 'tis a delicate balance but someone has to keep it.
Quote from: Tomcooper84
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs
ENaG: Evidence Not a Guarantee.

?

Mongrelman

• Blasphemy!
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 07:25:27 AM »

Do you have any evidence for this outlandish claim?

... Oh, wait...
NOTICE:
I believe the Earth is round, and anything I say that suggests the contrary is stated for the spirit of debate.

Also, Viscount Dead Kangaroo > You.

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 01:38:05 PM »
Great call, Mongrelman :)