Shuttle crashs

• 360 Replies

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: Shuttle crashs
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2008, 10:00:24 PM »
I'm not convinced the spacecraft that broke apart that day was Columbia as opposed to some other prop they used to simulate an orbiter reentry. I think the orbiter is released from a modified B747 somewhat before "landing".
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2008, 10:14:25 PM »
Even if thats the case most of the re-entries are seen at some point.  Columbia wasn't the only one that has been seen.  Plus the sonic boom is heard coming into Florida.  If it is dropped from a 747 it would be very hard for it reach the sound barrier even in a 90 degree nose down dive.  And if Columbia was faked then those Astronauts are alive?  Are the families paid off as well?  All of them including cousins and whatnot?  Or are they just kept out of the loop.  And your telling me all those Astronauts were willing never to see a large majority of their families ever again in the name of the "conspiracy"? 

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »
And if Columbia was faked then those Astronauts are alive?  Are the families paid off as well?  All of them including cousins and whatnot?  Or are they just kept out of the loop.

The astronauts and their immediate families were likely relocated by federal agents to a different part of the country (or even another country depending how recognizable they are), names changed and given homes to live in. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a nice big salary bonus in the package as well. The entire procedure is probably similar to the witness protection program.

And your telling me all those Astronauts were willing never to see a large majority of their families ever again in the name of the "conspiracy"?

How about in the name of the military and national security?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 10:38:11 PM by Tom Bishop »

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2008, 10:45:13 PM »
And if Columbia was faked then those Astronauts are alive?  Are the families paid off as well?  All of them including cousins and whatnot?  Or are they just kept out of the loop.

The astronauts and their immediate families were likely relocated by federal agents to a different part of the country (or even another country depending how recognizable they are), names changed and given homes to live in. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a nice big salary bonus in the package as well. The entire procedure is probably similar to the witness protection program.

And your telling me all those Astronauts were willing never to see a large majority of their families ever again in the name of the "conspiracy"?

How about in the name of the military and national security?

By immediate your speaking of the wife and kids right?  You have to remember that the appearance is that the astronaut died.  Not the whole family.  So the wife and kids have to remain in place and the astronaut has to go away.  I'd be willing to bet all the US astronauts that died have family in the same exact place now as they did before the accident.

Hypothetically speaking Tom, the US Government shows up at your door and tells you are right the earth is flat, and they are willing to give you a large salary/bonus, in the name of the military and national security if you were to move and never speak of the flat earth again?  Would you give up your family for that? 

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »
The astronauts are willing to go into space and possibly die and lose their family forever. Also see brainwashing techniques....

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2008, 12:04:14 AM »
The astronauts are willing to go into space and possibly die and lose their family forever. Also see brainwashing techniques....

I am in the military which means I am willing to do those things for this country.  Doesn't mean I would accept some large bonus or salary and then let my family think I was dead for the same reason.  And now brainwashing??  Come on are you serious?  If we could actually do that then why hasn't the United States just brainwashed everyone and taken over the world.  A few strategic people in Iran and North Korea would solve some current issues we are having over there.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »

I am in the military which means I am willing to do those things for this country.  Doesn't mean I would accept some large bonus or salary and then let my family think I was dead for the same reason.  And now brainwashing??  Come on are you serious?  If we could actually do that then why hasn't the United States just brainwashed everyone and taken over the world.  A few strategic people in Iran and North Korea would solve some current issues we are having over there.
I'm not talking about a t.v. screen that makes you believe anything they want. I'm talking small doses of lsd and large amounts of stress and suggestion. The CIA has been brainwashing and killing people for a LONG time. A man had had a small dose of lsd administered to him to get him to spill what he knew, the next week he "jumped" out of a window. He had a bruise on the front of his head and landed on his back. The CIA assassination handbook came out THAT year describing that situation as the ideal murder. I love coincidence, (mainly because there is no such thing)

« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2008, 07:03:45 AM »
Except a typical "rollout distance" (which is what is needed from wheels down to stop) is only 8,600 feet. You should probably fact check and get back to me.
You fail to account for touchdown miss distance, which in the past has been as great as 6000 feet, though is more commonly around 1,600-2,500 feet.  That puts you about 200-1,100 feet off the end of the wideawake runway, not that the shuttle uses a trajectory that could reach wideawake for ISS missions.

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2008, 07:06:29 AM »
The point is that they can and do stop much shorter than 15k feet without sustaining damage. That they atypically use more landing space on some rollouts means nothing.
Atypically?  They usually use up about 2000 feet of space in their touchdown miss alone.  Good luck stopping the shuttle by the end of the runway in the typical case.

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2008, 07:11:58 AM »
Except it didn't happen the way you describe.  One of my youth group leaders in college was close friends with columbia's commander, and in fact I got to meet Rick Husband as a result.  He will personally attest to the fact that Evelyn Husband still has her real name and is not in any kind of "relocation program."  She has done interviews and even wrote a book about her late husband.
http://www.cbn.com/700club/guests/bios/evelyn_husband_012804.aspx

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2008, 11:10:12 AM »
This is the BIGGEST hole in FET.  Thats why only a few will even attempt to touch the subject.  My hats off to you SKI.  (and sometimes Tom). ;)

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2008, 11:53:36 AM »
Evelyn Husband still has her real name and is not in any kind of "relocation program."  She has done interviews and even wrote a book about her late husband.

Or maybe that's just what they want you to think.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2008, 12:13:15 PM »
This is the BIGGEST hole in FET.  Thats why only a few will even attempt to touch the subject.  My hats off to you SKI.  (and sometimes Tom). ;)

Put your hat back on for Tom.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2008, 12:13:32 PM »
The point is that they can and do stop much shorter than 15k feet without sustaining damage. That they atypically use more landing space on some rollouts means nothing.
Atypically?  They usually use up about 2000 feet of space in their touchdown miss alone.  Good luck stopping the shuttle by the end of the runway in the typical case.

Well, atleast that argument makes more sense than "They could never stop in 10,000' without severe damage to the orbiter." I'll take that as an admission of fact-making rather than fact-finding (which is ever so common among RE advocates).

Again, the fact they use more runway as a safety margin when available means nothing. The same for the 'miss distance'. Let's use STS-2 for an example. They 'missed' by less than 800' and the rollout was 7700'.  Do you think they severely damaged the orbiter in that landing? Do you think the landing was perhaps more treated more carefully than an operation decades later? It was after all the second mission. So if on the second mission ever they were able to land within 800 feet of the aim point and rollout less than 8000 feet without a chute, how can you honestly state "they could never ... "?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2008, 12:16:52 PM »

Well, atleast that argument makes more sense than "They could never stop in 10,000' without severe damage to the orbiter." I'll take that as an admission of fact-making rather than fact-finding (which is ever so common among RE advocates).

Again, the fact they use more runway as a safety margin when available means nothing. The same for the 'miss distance'. Let's use STS-2 for an example. They 'missed' by less than 800' and the rollout was 7700'.  Do you think they severely damaged the orbiter in that landing? Do you think the landing was perhaps more treated more carefully than an operation decades later? It was after all the second mission. So if on the second mission ever they were able to land within 800 feet of the aim point and rollout less than 8000 feet without a chute, how can you honestly state "they could never ... "?

The runway is almost a moot point.  How do they get the shuttle to altitude and speed on landing day.  The 747 theory doesn't work for mulitiple reasons.  Not high enough not fast enough are the major ones. 

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2008, 12:24:26 PM »
I don't think the orbiter transits the continental US if that is what you are asking.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2008, 12:30:44 PM »
And what of the videos and pictures from non NASA sources that have tracked the shuttle re-entering?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2008, 12:31:30 PM »
I suspect a different vehicle or image tampering.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2008, 12:32:53 PM »
Hmm..interesting.  And the sonic boom as it comes into Florida?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2008, 12:34:26 PM »
The only thing capable of producing sonic booms is a space shuttle?
Hell you could run the T-38 chase planes on a supersonic route of short duration.

« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2008, 12:39:54 PM »
Hell you could run the T-38 chase planes on a supersonic route of short duration.

Except that when Columbia broke up pieces of debris were seen entering the atmosphere. I don't know many planes capable of flying outside the atmosphere, especially not the T-38 (which has a ceiling of 15km, far below the 100km for space).

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2008, 12:43:15 PM »

Ok you got me there.  Not sure if the T-38 can reach supersonic but I see your point.

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2008, 12:46:25 PM »

Ok you got me there.  Not sure if the T-38 can reach supersonic but I see your point.

It can, mach 1.3 if wiki is to be believed.

« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2008, 01:23:18 PM »
Evelyn Husband still has her real name and is not in any kind of "relocation program."  She has done interviews and even wrote a book about her late husband.

Or maybe that's just what they want you to think.
Then my former youth group leader is part of "they."  Sorry, but that's an awfully silly notion and it's downright insulting to the families of the dead astronauts.  By the way, she married Bill Thompson this year and was a keynote speaker at this year's memorial ceremony at the space mirror at the Kennedy Visitor Center.  Sorry Tom, she's still in the public eye, your theory doesn't work.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2008, 01:26:45 PM »
Except that when Columbia broke up pieces of debris were seen entering the atmosphere. I don't know many planes capable of flying outside the atmosphere, especially not the T-38 (which has a ceiling of 15km, far below the 100km for space).

I don't remember saying the T-38 broke up causing the Columbia disaster   ???

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2008, 01:55:04 PM »
Then my former youth group leader is part of "they."  Sorry, but that's an awfully silly notion and it's downright insulting to the families of the dead astronauts.  By the way, she married Bill Thompson this year and was a keynote speaker at this year's memorial ceremony at the space mirror at the Kennedy Visitor Center.  Sorry Tom, she's still in the public eye, your theory doesn't work.

When she's not weeping at memorial ceremonies and speaking to the media she probably flies down to Arizona to visit her husband for a couple months. I don't care about the particulars. Of course the family would make an appearance at the memorial ceremony. Her tears are forced and her interviews are false. The woman should be ashamed for conspiring with the military to fake her husband's death.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2008, 01:56:41 PM »

When she's not weeping at memorial ceremonies and speaking to the media she probably flies down to Arizona to visit her husband for a couple months. I don't care about the particulars. Of course the family would make an appearance at the memorial ceremony. Her tears are forced and her interviews are false. The woman should be ashamed for conspiring with the military to fake her husband's death.

Wow.

« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2008, 02:04:12 PM »

She should be even more pissed at herself for being able to cry on cue and act perfectly but not getting paid the millions of dollars she could have with a lucrative acting career.

::)

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2008, 02:10:27 PM »
She should be even more pissed at herself for being able to cry on cue and act perfectly but not getting paid the millions of dollars she could have with a lucrative acting career.

The woman was likely coached by federal agents on how to act, what to say, and how to force herself into a crying wreck by thinking of her dead childhood dog. It doesn't matter how or why, all that matters is that she's in on it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:40:30 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2008, 02:23:09 PM »
Yeah, I have heard these federal agents fly to Hollywood on the weekend to teach acting classes. You know, being part of a huge government conspiracy just doesnt pay what it used to.