• 69 Replies

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: The Earth is not flat
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2008, 03:11:11 PM »
Uh oh, Tom Bishop head asplode!
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

• There is no conspiracy...
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2008, 11:56:48 AM »
He must have been repaired. He's staying away from here because his robot insurance premium can't afford to go any higher. He fears another paradox.
Quote from: Tomcooper84
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs
ENaG: Evidence Not a Guarantee.

?

Wakka Wakka

• Beat The Hell Outta Spheres!
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »
An interesting thing in the pictures is that I can see no stars in them.  Who knows maybe its just my eyes.
Normally when I'm not sure I just cop a feel.

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »
What, in pictures of the RE? I'd imagine it's because the Earth is very bright.
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs

?

fshy94

• ^^^ This is the Earth ...die alien invaders!!
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »
Or in some of them, they've been edited out.
Proof the Earth is round!
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=19341.0

Quote from: Althalus
The conspiracy has made it impossible to adequately explain FE theory in English.
^^LOL!

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2008, 10:34:53 AM »
I'd imagine, if NASA had spent so much money faking them, they would have not forgotten to put the stars in. If they were fake.

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2008, 06:43:29 AM »
oh yes, read those 2 books and totally ignore every other book ever written in the entire history of the world...

Care to reference a single book which proves through experiment that the earth is, indeed, round?

uh...yeah, it's called "common sense," but i don't think it's your favorite type of book.
Don't be  hatin'.  Be appreciatin'.

?

Destruction

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2008, 06:49:47 AM »
The Earth is indeed flat.  Know.  Understand.  Believe.

Ok... I want you to go outside and walk in a straight relative to you not straight relavtive to the Spherical EARTH and look at everything around you and how it moves closer and away from you in a ratio and when you get back home from your straight line walk whithout turning to compensate for the "top" and "bottom" of the your flat Earth and you will see,and KNOW the earth is Spherical and understand you were incorrect previously, thinking the world is "flat" (really according to you its cylindrical) and Believe that its Spherical and allow you to be a functional part of society on all points.

If you can't see that its SPHERICAL and not flat/cylindrical then just go to a mental institution and check yourself in.

All of the above is for ALL Flat Earth People

Sorry about the run on Sentence
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 06:52:44 AM by Destruction »

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2008, 11:44:01 AM »
Ok... I want you to go outside and walk in a straight relative to you not straight relavtive to the Spherical EARTH and look at everything around you and how it moves closer and away from you in a ratio and when you get back home from your straight line walk whithout turning to compensate for the "top" and "bottom" of the your flat Earth and you will see,and KNOW the earth is Spherical and understand you were incorrect previously, thinking the world is "flat" (really according to you its cylindrical) and Believe that its Spherical and allow you to be a functional part of society on all points.
::)

If you can't see that its SPHERICAL and not flat/cylindrical then just go to a mental institution and check yourself in.
I'm sure nobody, not even you, can see the Earth is spherical in our frame of reference.  I guess you too should go to a mental institution.

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2008, 11:53:22 AM »
1.Tom Bishop is a robot.
2. Tom Bishop is not a robot.
Therefore:
3. The Earth is not flat.