Hey!
« on: January 20, 2008, 08:37:03 PM »
Hey!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:43:00 PM by 17 November »

Optimus Prime

• Autobot Leader: Keeper of the Matrix of Leadership
Re: Whence Cometh the Wind? An Answer to Raa
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 08:51:10 PM »
Not to be rude by any means.. but wouldn't this be better served under Religion and Philosophy?
Dyslexics are teople poo!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »
or Complete Nonsense?

(please don't burn me)
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

fshy94

• ^^^ This is the Earth ...die alien invaders!!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 09:17:06 PM »
^^ No, actually, I support that statement.
Proof the Earth is round!
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=19341.0

Quote from: Althalus
The conspiracy has made it impossible to adequately explain FE theory in English.
^^LOL!

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 09:29:16 PM »
Score!
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

silverhammermba

• Anger makes me debate. Debating makes me angry.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 11:32:05 PM »
But isn't this completely unrelated to the model that most FEers stand by? I was under the impression that this forum was for discussing one particular flat Earth theory, not just any non-round theory.
Quote from: Kasroa
Tom usually says at this point that people have seen the ice-wall. It is the Ross Ice Shelf. That usually kills the conversation by the power of sheer bull-shit alone.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 12:23:11 PM »
But isn't this completely unrelated to the model that most FEers stand by? I was under the impression that this forum was for discussing one particular flat Earth theory, not just any non-round theory.

It's not for discussing any non-round theory, but it is for discussing any sensible flat Earth theory.

Enochian zeteticism is a recognized flat Earth theory.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

fshy94

• ^^^ This is the Earth ...die alien invaders!!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 01:45:53 PM »
No, but he doesn't seem to be debating anything to my knowledge. This is the debate section, which, I was under the impression, is for the debate between RE'ers and FE'ers. Correct me if I'm wrong(I'm not being snarky), but isn't this the case? So, shouldn't this go under Flat Earth Believers or something like that?
Proof the Earth is round!
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=19341.0

Quote from: Althalus
The conspiracy has made it impossible to adequately explain FE theory in English.
^^LOL!

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 01:36:14 AM »
No, but he doesn't seem to be debating anything to my knowledge. This is the debate section, which, I was under the impression, is for the debate between RE'ers and FE'ers. Correct me if I'm wrong(I'm not being snarky), but isn't this the case? So, shouldn't this go under Flat Earth Believers or something like that?
I could see it going under questions since it directly answers a question someone else had, but perhaps he wanted to open the question to debate with everyone else.  its not his fault no one else is debating it and are instead sidetracking the thread on a discussion of where the thread should be =-)
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 09:48:22 AM »

It's not for discussing any non-round theory, but it is for discussing any sensible flat Earth theory.

Enochian zeteticism is a recognized flat Earth theory.

Debate shouldn't be limited to the flat earth unless you are biased on evidence. Dedication to the truth (whatever that is) shouldn't be exclusive to forum standards.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Optimus Prime

• Autobot Leader: Keeper of the Matrix of Leadership
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 09:54:42 AM »
I never questioned the validity of debate... just what particular forum. Any time topics like this come up in the past.. debate or not... usually ends up in religion or something. That's all I was asking. No problemo here... Seems as though it was qualified to me.

Dyslexics are teople poo!

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 10:08:38 AM »
I never questioned the validity of debate... just what particular forum. Any time topics like this come up in the past.. debate or not... usually ends up in religion or something. That's all I was asking. No problemo here... Seems as though it was qualified to me.

I was confronting Dogplatter's view that the debate section is dedicated to a preconceived shape and not open for discussion beyond the explored. Not that the location of the debate was or wasn't justified.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 10:12:42 AM by ﮎingulaЯiτy »
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.