Conspiricy?

• 2 Replies
Conspiricy?
« on: May 01, 2006, 12:54:25 PM »
I find it hard to believe that there is a world conspiricy that pushes the round earth "theory" in order to keep the "real" flat earth truth from being known.
During the cold war the US was in a bitter race with the USSR to beat them to as many firsts as possible. The first object in space, the first man in space, the first man on the moon. Also physics and other space discoveries. It is hard to believe that one space program would of not one-upped the other one by revealing the "true" form of the flat earth and claiming it as their own discovery. Perhaps the American and Russian space programs actually spent money on rockets and research, rather then super-computers to generate pictures of a flat earth.

Also it is a misconception to label NASA as a governmental agency. It is a CIVILIAN AGENCY. Much of it's funding comes from the government yes, but all of it's research, development, all of the details of it's missions, and other discoveries are all open to the public. Small businesses also recieve funding from the government, does that mean they are directly controlled by it? You FEers are forgetting this. Perhaps the attitude that every large organization has a mallignant motive is a misfounded one.

Conspiricy?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 01:07:29 PM »
conspiracy :lol:

i dont think theres a conspiracy
i]On this issue -- my default assumption is that all members of this forum are male.  I usually expect women to have more sense than to waste their time arguing trivialities over the internet.
[/i]
-Erasmus

Conspiricy?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 01:08:15 PM »
Quote from: "Marshy"
conspiracy :lol:

i dont think theres a conspiracy

I nut so gud wit teh speeling.