A photograph?

• 2 Replies
?

lolokos

A photograph?
« on: January 05, 2010, 03:47:39 AM »
I have been looking for a photograph of the edge of the earth, but I have been unable to find one.

Can someone please let me know if there is one, and if someone has been there, what happens, do things just fall over? What's on the other side of the earth? Is there gravity? Are there animals?

Also, if Earth is flat, are other planets flat as well? Is the sun flat and the moon flat? How come the moon looks the same when looked from different points on the earth, it would seem to me that on the same night, it should look very round to a particular region on the earth, and thin like a straight line at some other part of the earth.

Thank you very much, and sorry if this sounds a bit silly, but I want to believe it's just I don't know much about it..

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
Re: A photograph?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 03:57:07 AM »
there is a faq you should read first.  But the FEers will say there is no photo either because you can't approach the ice wall because of treacherous conditions or armed guards would shoot you down.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

?

lolokos

Re: A photograph?
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 09:23:14 AM »
We can take photos of the stars, surely we could take a photo of the edge of the earth, if we aimed straight enough.. :(