Hello People

• 7 Replies
Hello People
« on: December 19, 2007, 09:54:46 AM »
I am a raised "REer".

I have been flicking through some threads, and basicaly, my initial impression is that the "FEers" are very immature, and post statements like "I win, you lose" or "RE noobs" or " ::)". Basically, the evidence I have of that reaction is thanks to only a few, and I wish to see more mature "FEers", and please prove my initial reaction to be wrong!

Anyway, I haven't really come here to "convert" anyone's Earth shape beliefs, I am more here for the other discussion, such of that of the existence of spirits and the like. I think Humans have come pretty far with our understanding of the three known spacial dimensions, however, we don't even know if the dimension of "spirit/corporealness" exists!

Well there you go, let's see how this forum goes for "GarmGarf"
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 10:05:31 AM by GarmGarf »
"Try painting a picture with just a single shade of white (on white canvas). How interesting can you make it?"

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Hello People
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 11:06:04 AM »
READ THE FAQ!

:P
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

JackASCII

• Bitches love me.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »
RE NOOBS.
Yes, quite.  No one would ever claim to be someone they're not in their profile name.

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 01:03:50 PM »
READ THE FAQ!

:P

I have already.

In fact, it states that there is both a "FE" theory, and a "RE" theory, but then continues later, stating mechanics from the FE theory as if they were facts.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 01:14:21 PM by GarmGarf »
"Try painting a picture with just a single shade of white (on white canvas). How interesting can you make it?"

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 01:11:28 PM »
You are contained in the FAQ. The FE crowd has planned for any and all possible contingency, much like Dick Cheney. They are above the laws of common sense.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 01:16:18 PM »
You are contained in the FAQ. The FE crowd has planned for any and all possible contingency, much like Dick Cheney. They are above the laws of common sense.

I am in the FAQ? This is getting scary, especially due to your avatar.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 05:49:53 PM »

hehe

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 06:13:44 PM »
You've come to the wrong forum, you want this one: http://www.wizardnet.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
Now GTFO.

Welcome to the forums!