Happy Birthday, South Pole

• 21 Replies
?

JackASCII

• Bitches love me.
Happy Birthday, South Pole
« on: December 14, 2007, 06:17:38 AM »
On this day in 1911, Roald Amundsen and his team reach the South Pole. Happy Birthday, South Pole. We Love You!   ;D
Yes, quite.  No one would ever claim to be someone they're not in their profile name.

?

Tristan Lachman

• Flat Earther
Re: Happy Birthday, South Pole
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 06:59:35 AM »
Too bad there's no South Pole.

Optimus Prime

• Autobot Leader: Keeper of the Matrix of Leadership
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 10:41:24 AM »
Too bad there's no South Pole.

Actually, even on a Flat Earth there has to be a technical South Pole somewhere. Even if it's underneath!! ;D
Dyslexics are teople poo!

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 12:41:38 PM »
Nope.

?

WorkOverTime

• Emperor of The Conspiracy®
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 02:31:38 PM »
I went to the South Pole under the Earth once. It was only for vacation though, so I cannot provide you with any scientific evidence of what the bottom of the Flat Earth looks like.
People with poor depth perception tend to go the extra mile.

Picture taken from deep space!

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Optimus Prime

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 05:36:46 PM »
Nope.

Hate to burst your bubble... but there's two "ends" to every magnet... even a flat one.

;D

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 05:55:58 PM »
Never said there wasn't.

(But that still isn't true. Though it would be true on a ferrite magnet such as the Earth.)

Optimus Prime

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 07:56:58 PM »
Like I said on any magnet. I didn't refer to theoretical magnetic possibilities...

"Single magnetic poles, known as magnetic monopoles, have been proposed theoretically, but a magnetic monopole has never been observed." PY106 - Elementary Physics

And since the Earth is indeed a standard magnetic field as discussed there has to be a south pole somewhere technically speaking, therefore "Nope" don't work.

Sorry, even I have to win once in a while. LOL

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 08:10:58 PM »
I know. I just like to disagree with people. So lets keep going.

I was referring to a geological south pole which is a circle around the Earth so not a pole at all.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »
If by "reaching the south pole" you mean "being intercepted by the Conspiracy and bought out", you might just be onto something.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Optimus Prime

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »
If by "reaching the south pole" you mean "being intercepted by the Conspiracy and bought out", you might just be onto something.

I'm still at odds with this theory. Having boat races, private expeditions, etc either around or at different points of Antarctica, it's difficult to buy (pun intended) that people are being bought out all the time, and that there aren't really any people going to that continent?

Unless someone is willing to dote on the idea of there being an Antarctica inside of the ice wall?

?

JackASCII

• Bitches love me.
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 09:24:43 AM »
My work here is done.  ;D
Yes, quite.  No one would ever claim to be someone they're not in their profile name.

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 03:56:21 PM »
The South pole is actually located on top of the sun, there's no way he could have reached it.

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 07:01:51 PM »
The South pole is actually located on top of the sun, there's no way he could have reached it.

STFU.  Now.

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 09:13:38 PM »

STFU.  Now.
NEVAAAAA!

?

JackASCII

• Bitches love me.
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 06:25:56 AM »

I meant to say hello to my man Dogplatter. Keep representing.

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 02:19:28 PM »

STFU.  Now.
NEVAAAAA!

Biatch.

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 03:16:48 PM »

STFU.  Now.
NEVAAAAA!

Biatch.
What did I tell you about language, son?

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 03:24:59 PM »

STFU.  Now.
NEVAAAAA!

Biatch.
What did I tell you about language, son?

To not waste it on the worthless.  I'm just following my guide.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 04:30:52 PM »
No i mean my girlfriend getting to third base.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 05:17:42 PM »

I'm still at odds with this theory. Having boat races, private expeditions, etc either around or at different points of Antarctica, it's difficult to buy (pun intended) that people are being bought out all the time, and that there aren't really any people going to that continent?

Unless someone is willing to dote on the idea of there being an Antarctica inside of the ice wall?

Antarctica and the South Pole aren't synonymous, the South Pole (located at the edge of the Earth - on the Icewall) is IN Antarctica. Antarctica is big. You can go to Antarctica and not be at the South Pole.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901