Solar Energy

• 75 Replies
Re: Solar Energy
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2007, 02:32:36 PM »

I have. And, unfortunately, there is no Grand Unified Theory.

Tom in your reading of GUT's , did you understand the Math involved or the reasons why some are not widely accepted?

?

eric bloedow

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2007, 04:50:28 PM »
test: weigh objects at poles and again at equator.
result: objects weigh less at the equator.
RE conclusion: earth rotates.
FE conclusion: ?

test: compare clocks at high altitude to clocks at low altitude.
result: clocks at high altitude run slightly faster.
RE conclusion: einstein's theorems.
FE conclusion: ?

now let's se Tom answer these without babbling "conspiracy".

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2007, 05:03:48 PM »
Well, the equator thing could be because of the Sun and moon, but it would have to be directly above you, and you always weight the least at the Equator, which in FE theory, the position where you weigh the least would change.

?

Loard Z

• Insert witty intellectual phrase here...
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2007, 09:47:34 AM »
Everything inconsistent in FE is explainable.

Always.

If not, the question will be dodged and avoided.
if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany.
See My Greatness

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2007, 06:11:22 PM »
Ok, I'll keep this simple and non-scientific for now. If anyone wants to progress there ok, but I don't think it's necessary.

There are plenty of independent groups that study the Sun's energy levels on a constant basis. Many have done so for more than a decade. There are measurable patterns along these lines to provide hard data that I have seen many people in this forum request if you wish to google it.

How does the FE model explain the earth not being turned into cinders if the Sun is at the distance provided by the FAQ - or reference Earth Not A Globe?

Most all information regarding the sun is available online. If you really need to discuss it I'm happy to, but the question remains that if the Sun is only 700miles or so away, why do we even have an atmosphere left, much left a surviveable surface to our planet?

O.P.

Yeah, I brought up the fact that the sun is too close to not fry people beneath it while heating the whole Earth a while ago. The RE sun is far enough away and powerful enough to make the effects of the radiation more ambient.... I'm still waiting for an answer.  :-\

Fusion has been verified a multitude of ways. Spectrometers, spectroscopes, pyranometers, pyrheliometers, actinometers, etc.

Really, solar radiation is energy from the sun from a nuclear fusion reaction which creates electromagnetic energy. The spectrum of this radiation matches a black body with a temperature of about 5800 Kelvin. Half of the radiation is in the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum. The other portion of energy is detected mostly in the near-infrared part, and some in the ultraviolet segment of the spectrum, confirming fusion.

Bump
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2007, 06:40:32 PM »
who the hell, are you>?
See My Greatness

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2007, 06:56:33 PM »
My previous name was l0gic. I changed my avatar, name, and signature all relatively close together making my previous identity unclear.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2007, 06:58:10 PM »
oh right.

I was freaked out by the fact that you had 500 posts and i knew nothing about it
See My Greatness

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2007, 10:09:56 AM »
Ok, I'll keep this simple and non-scientific for now. If anyone wants to progress there ok, but I don't think it's necessary.

There are plenty of independent groups that study the Sun's energy levels on a constant basis. Many have done so for more than a decade. There are measurable patterns along these lines to provide hard data that I have seen many people in this forum request if you wish to google it.

How does the FE model explain the earth not being turned into cinders if the Sun is at the distance provided by the FAQ - or reference Earth Not A Globe?

Most all information regarding the sun is available online. If you really need to discuss it I'm happy to, but the question remains that if the Sun is only 700miles or so away, why do we even have an atmosphere left, much left a surviveable surface to our planet?

O.P.

Yeah, I brought up the fact that the sun is too close to not fry people beneath it while heating the whole Earth a while ago. The RE sun is far enough away and powerful enough to make the effects of the radiation more ambient.... I'm still waiting for an answer.  :-\

Fusion has been verified a multitude of ways. Spectrometers, spectroscopes, pyranometers, pyrheliometers, actinometers, etc.

Really, solar radiation is energy from the sun from a nuclear fusion reaction which creates electromagnetic energy. The spectrum of this radiation matches a black body with a temperature of about 5800 Kelvin. Half of the radiation is in the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum. The other portion of energy is detected mostly in the near-infrared part, and some in the ultraviolet segment of the spectrum, confirming fusion.

Bump

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2007, 04:46:41 AM »
Bump.

Optimus Prime

• Autobot Leader: Keeper of the Matrix of Leadership
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2007, 01:36:38 AM »
Nudge
Dyslexics are teople poo!

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2007, 01:45:56 AM »
Wink
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Optimus Prime

• Autobot Leader: Keeper of the Matrix of Leadership
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2007, 06:26:51 PM »
Point
Dyslexics are teople poo!

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2007, 06:29:00 PM »
Click

Gabe

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2007, 07:43:03 AM »
Snap Crackle
Quote from: Tom Bishop
There is no evidence for an infinite Earth.
Quote from: Tom Bishop
The Earth is infinite.
Warning, you have just lowered your IQ by reading my sig.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2007, 01:09:07 AM »
Pop?
See My Greatness