Japan?

• 1 Replies
?

Ah What Da

• SHO me Whatcha Got
Japan?
« on: December 09, 2007, 10:11:16 PM »
I tried taking a trip to Japan recently, only to have my flight changed for Hawaii. I was quite puzzled as to why this happened. The airlines (whom's name will not be mentioned because they could have taps in Escillon) told me they mixed up my flight order with my Brother.

They wanted to change my ticket back to Japan, but it was too late. I soon realized that Japan does not exist.

It all came to me when I realized why my flight got "mixed" up. They didn't mix my flight up by accident, they wanted to send me to Hawaii so I would not notice the fact that Japan doesn't exist.

Yes, it makes sense. They switched my flight with one of a more desirable destination, but when they figured out I didn't want to go to Hawaii, they attempted to get me frustrated...to the point where I gave up. So after 5 minutes of bickering on the phone with the AIRLINES, I gave up.

Japan doesn't exist.
EVERYTHING IS A LIE! EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TV IS FAKE. Those are actually actors, and all the technology we get isn't from Japan. It is actually from a highly secretive government corporation that takes alien technologies and assimilates it into our own. Every major technological breakthrough since August 6th, 1945 was actually never developed by humans.

It is true.
Look it up.

Anyone who has been to "Japan" actually never went there. They went to the largest studio in the world, the same one where WW2 was shot. Why do you think Japan is an island nation? So you can't escape. Why do you think there are so many people there? So you can be watched where ever you go.

DISCUSS

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: Japan?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 12:10:18 AM »
Lame.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?