OK I'll bite..simple question?

• 64 Replies
Re: OK I'll bite..simple question?
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2007, 07:18:37 AM »
You have the reasoning skill of an average female elephant.
You should learn that female elephants are the more intelligent of the elephants. Not only do they lead their herd, they can remember hundreds of square miles of terrain and minute details such as what time of year there was water in a place.
You on the other hand have an intelligence roughly that of a cat that has received one too many blows to the head from a lead pipe.

As much as you'd probably enjoy it, I'm not going to get into a jerk off session with you exchanging insults. But I'd like to inform you, if you need a list of people and/or things to fuck with in your immediate surroundings I should be able to help you out.

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2007, 12:31:49 PM »
You should learn that female elephants are the more intelligent of the elephants. Not only do they lead their herd, they can remember hundreds of square miles of terrain and minute details such as what time of year there was water in a place....

lol, you've gotta be kidding?  you're using instinctual primal shit as a basis for proof of intelligence??

btw, they may be more intelligent, whatever, but they still get fucked my male elephants. :P
care to take a gander at my Haemorrhoids?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2007, 03:04:06 PM »
You should learn that female elephants are the more intelligent of the elephants. Not only do they lead their herd, they can remember hundreds of square miles of terrain and minute details such as what time of year there was water in a place....

lol, you've gotta be kidding?  you're using instinctual primal shit as a basis for proof of intelligence??

btw, they may be more intelligent, whatever, but they still get fucked my male elephants. :P
No, learning terrain and remembering patterns is not "instinctual primal shit" or everything any animal has ever done including humans is instinctual primal bullshit. "is he learning math? yup more instinctual primal bullshit, send him out to plow the field."

Spacehopperjoe

• He dosnt sleep, he waits.
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2007, 08:41:01 PM »
"is he learning math? yup more instinctual primal bullshit, send him out to plow the field."

Haha, lets see how much math he gets done out there!
Read the FAQ first, it will save half of you looking like fools!

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2007, 09:36:37 PM »
I may be really fucking tired, but i lost it when i read that.