Preliminary Infinite Flat Earth Structure

• 2 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Preliminary Infinite Flat Earth Structure
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:05:36 PM »
This is an early version in my notes, but I wished to share it here.

Lithoplane:
Consists of the crust and mantles.
- Crust 0-35 km
- Superplane 35-60km
- Subplane 670-2890km
Aetheroplane: consists of the primal aetheric mantles
- EctoPrimal 2890-3995km
- Primal 3995-5060km
- Dyoectoprimal 5060-6110km
Dyolithoplane:
- dyosuperplane 6110-8940km (analgous to the subplane)
- dyosubplane 8940-8965km (analagous to the superplane)
- dyocrust 8965-9000km

Geographic and magnetic shifts are almost always tied to the movement of the continents.  In fact, the entire northern hemisphere used to be one continent - perhaps the entire set of continents.  One can easily see how they fit together like puzzle peices on both the east and west sides.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 03:32:33 AM by John Davis »

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Preliminary Infinite Flat Earth Structure
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 01:54:14 AM »
It might be dangerous to make inductions about the past condition of the continents based purely on the particulars of their current shape. My head fits inside a microwave. Does that mean my head was once joined to a microwave?

However John, I am really excited about the direction of this research. What is beneath the dyocrust in this account - do you consider the Earth to be vertically infinite as well as horizontally infinite? Also, do you still subscribe to the theory of Universal Acceleration, and if not, what is your explanation for the mechanism of gravitation? It is interesting that you consider there to be mantles of Aether within the Earth. Do these have a relation to Universal Acceleration?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Preliminary Infinite Flat Earth Structure
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 10:32:05 AM »
It might be dangerous to make inductions about the past condition of the continents based purely on the particulars of their current shape. My head fits inside a microwave. Does that mean my head was once joined to a microwave?

However John, I am really excited about the direction of this research. What is beneath the dyocrust in this account - do you consider the Earth to be vertically infinite as well as horizontally infinite? Also, do you still subscribe to the theory of Universal Acceleration, and if not, what is your explanation for the mechanism of gravitation? It is interesting that you consider there to be mantles of Aether within the Earth. Do these have a relation to Universal Acceleration?
No, the earth is vertically finite.  I agree with your point about making inductions, but I have other evidence I'm compiling.  I find UA to be incorrect.  My mechanism for gravitation is due to mass.  Using Gauss' law we find that gravitational pull is finite on an infinite plane (slab really.)  The aether mantles have more to do with other issues rather than UA.  I will write more on this later when I have some free time.