Finally!!!!

• 21 Replies
Finally!!!!
« on: November 01, 2007, 12:13:19 PM »
A website that groups stupid people who can't accept reality into one place. This presents a plethora of amazing opportunities!
The Earth is round, and all evidence supports that fact. You say the earth is flat. Prove it using scientific facts.

Re: Finally!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 12:15:52 PM »
big words
"Life is like a penis, its hard, you get screwed and when it's soft you cant beat it"

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 12:50:51 PM »
 ::) why is it that no one ever looks through other threads or even the faq before posting?

And he calls the FEers dumb..
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.

*cough* Tom *cough*

Ulrichomega

• Bring it Bishop.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 12:59:37 PM »
They aren't?

But i agree, they need to look through other threads first.

We should have a rule thing where you have to read at least ten threads before you can post.
I'm so tempted to put a scratch and sniff at the bottom of a pool and see what you do...

Avert your eyes, this is too awesome for them...

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 01:03:10 PM »
Some sort of test should be in order...

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 01:07:30 PM »
We're so misundersood. We should wear mascara and take pictures of our faked deaths.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 01:08:19 PM »
We're so misundersood. We should wear mascara and take pictures of our faked deaths.

Bleeding emos. Goths are happy people. be a Goth...

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 06:36:37 PM »
A website that groups stupid people who can't accept reality into one place.

Hence why you're here.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 11:58:28 PM »
A website that groups stupid people who can't accept reality into one place. This presents a plethora of amazing opportunities!

Then welcome to the Isolation Society. Now you're isolated from reality. Have fun.

?

Torn Bishop

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 06:39:28 AM »

I once started a conga line in Whitby (goth weekend thingy there every haloween) town with about 20 goths, everyone frowned at us, old, young, chav and emo  ;D

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 06:46:25 AM »
::) why is it that no one ever looks through other threads or even the faq before posting?

I have done just that.  And I have concluded that if you use backwards logic long enough, you can justify just about everything...like the Holocaust never happened, or that the Earth is flat.

?

Loard Z

• Insert witty intellectual phrase here...
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 06:48:24 AM »

I have done just that.  And I have concluded that if you use backwards logic long enough, you can justify just about everything...like the Holocaust never happened, or that the Earth is flat.

lol n00b. Clearly WW1 and WW2 never happened, we haven't gotten into space, and the internet is not real.

Oh, and the Earth is flat.
n00b.
if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany.
See My Greatness

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 06:53:34 AM »

Calling people names isn't any way to present an argument, it just shows that a person is ignorant, and has to resort to name calling to make themselves feel better about themselves and what they believe....I think this works well if you are in 5th grade.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 06:55:18 AM »
edited:

I can use backwards logic to say that you're a n00b, because I don't have any arguments to present.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 06:57:04 AM by Agent Z »
See My Greatness

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 07:03:10 AM »

So you're allowed to call FE'ers dumb. But I'm not allowed to call you names?

Explain to me how this supports your argument, 5th grader?

I never called any flatearthers dumb, I am saying that their logic is flawed.  Just as a baseball announcer is afraid if he says the words "no-hitter" on air, thinking it will jinx the pitcher (flawed logic) does not make the announcer dumb.

As I explained before your (and it appears many other FE'ers) calling people who don't agree with your theory names, is just a mechanism to avoid any interaction which might expose a weakness in your theory.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 07:05:00 AM »

So you're allowed to call FE'ers dumb. But I'm not allowed to call you names?

Explain to me how this supports your argument, 5th grader?

I never called any flatearthers dumb, I am saying that their logic is flawed.  Just as a baseball announcer is afraid if he says the words "no-hitter" on air, thinking it will jinx the pitcher (flawed logic) does not make the announcer dumb.

As I explained before your (and it appears many other FE'ers) calling people who don't agree with your theory names, is just a mechanism to avoid any interaction which might expose a weakness in your theory.

I realised this after you posted, and changed my post to reflect it.

You are failing to see the point though. And I will continue to laugh at you until you do.
See My Greatness

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 07:08:21 AM »
edited:

I can use backwards logic to say that you're a n00b, because I don't have any arguments to present.

At least we can agree on something...I am new.  I guess I am somehow to be offended by this. 
Good night...going to bed.

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »

Then welcome to the Isolation Society. Now you're isolated from reality. Have fun.

oh, oh... my turn. How about the non-conformist society.
"keyboard not detected. Press any key to continue"

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 02:19:42 PM »

I once started a conga line in Whitby (goth weekend thingy there every haloween) town with about 20 goths, everyone frowned at us, old, young, chav and emo  ;D

I salute you!

?

Agamemnon

• The One Who Is
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 12:33:44 PM »

lol n00b. Clearly WW1 and WW2 never happened, we haven't gotten into space, and the internet is not real.

If WWI and WWII never happened, why did millions die in the wars. Thats some hoax(pretty expensive one too). And mostly if the internet isn't real, and i'm talking to you on the internet, am I real? are you real? And if I (or you) isn't real, then why are we (the collective people on the internet that aren't real) arguing with people (over the internet) who MIGHT NOT BE REAL!!

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 03:05:57 PM »
A website that groups stupid people who can't accept reality into one place.

Hence why you're here.

...And you? 

And yes, I know that includes me, too. :P

?

eric bloedow

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 08:34:48 PM »
the faq section says what FE'rs BELEIVE. it is not PROOF, although they seem to think it is.