No

Sticky: To the females of these boards.

• 231 Replies

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
Sticky: To the females of these boards.
« on: October 22, 2007, 03:55:30 PM »
To the females of these boards,

I will only waste my time with you this once. Please do not waste your energy responding to any critical thinking threads. If you feel strongly about anything said here, please let your spouse calm you down and make an official response. He will make your argument much clearer and you will be grateful he spared you the embarassment of responding yourself.

As a warning, these threads contain a lot of science, math and logical debate. Cognitive reasoning is a skill you should probably possess before participating in any of the conversations had here. Feel free to use this time to decorate something, like a cake. Remember your time is precious, don't waste it on things you cannot understand.

Remember, your participation here encourages other women to participate in things that are reserved for the "thinking" gender. You set a bad example. We have officially set aside a set of 'playground' forums where you may feel free to dabble in online society.

Thanks for your understanding,
The Flat Earth Society.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
Re: Sticky: To the females of these boards.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 03:58:39 PM »
That is completely uncalled for and sexist.   >:(

Dude that is fucking hillarious. Props.

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 04:56:41 PM »
I forgot all about narc's sexism.

?

mwahaha

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 04:59:01 PM »
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK NARCBERRY?! I'M SMARTER THAN HALF THE OTHER FUCKING GUYS IN MY FUCKING CLASS! JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT IN THE DEBATES DOESN'T MEAN I'M STUPID! I DON'T PARTICIPATE IN THE DEBATES COS EVERYONE IN THERE KNOWS IT'S A FUCKING JOKE!  AND RAIST YOU SHOULD BE EVEN MORE ASHAMED FOR PRETENDING TO DISAGREE!! OH MY FUCKING GAWD!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

?

Captain Alitus

• Lord of the Lizard People
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 05:37:55 PM »
Haha, the first post alone made me laugh, but the angry one above makes it even better.
Quote from: McDonalds Fan
Why is it when I throw a delicious McNugget up in the air it always comes back down into my eagerly awaiting mouth?

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »
best thread ever.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 05:49:01 PM »
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK NARCBERRY?! I'M SMARTER THAN HALF THE OTHER FUCKING GUYS IN MY FUCKING CLASS! JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT IN THE DEBATES DOESN'T MEAN I'M STUPID! I DON'T PARTICIPATE IN THE DEBATES COS EVERYONE IN THERE KNOWS IT'S A FUCKING JOKE!  AND RAIST YOU SHOULD BE EVEN MORE ASHAMED FOR PRETENDING TO DISAGREE!! OH MY FUCKING GAWD!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Hey i told him off. The small text is not there to be read. That is why it is in size 1. If you had to cheat and look at it then it just proves you aren't smart enough to debate.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 05:50:17 PM »

I can FUCKING tell.  You sound very FUCKING smart.

?

Captain Alitus

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 06:00:30 PM »
Can't wait to see what she posts next :D
Why is it when I throw a delicious McNugget up in the air it always comes back down into my eagerly awaiting mouth?

?

mwahaha

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 07:37:17 PM »
Oh really? You can't? Trekky, you know that I've had a better report than you almost every year. 

?

Torn Bishop

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 07:41:00 PM »
Oh really? You can't? Trekky, you know that I've had a better report than you almost every year. 
I wouldn't get upset over this, Muffz. It's just narc/retardicus aiming for a flame thread for shits and giggles, and retorting to it is giving him what he wants.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 07:41:45 PM »
To the females of these boards,

I will only waste my time with you this once. Please do not waste your energy responding to any critical thinking threads. If you feel strongly about anything said here, please let your spouse calm you down and make an official response. He will make your argument much clearer and you will be grateful he spared you the embarassment of responding yourself.

As a warning, these threads contain a lot of science, math and logical debate. Cognitive reasoning is a skill you should probably possess before participating in any of the conversations had here. Feel free to use this time to decorate something, like a cake. Remember your time is precious, don't waste it on things you cannot understand.

Remember, your participation here encourages other women to participate in things that are reserved for the "thinking" gender. You set a bad example. We have officially set aside a set of 'playground' forums where you may feel free to dabble in online society.

Thanks for your understanding,
The Flat Earth Society.
I laughed my ass off at this.   ;D
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Loard Z

• Insert witty intellectual phrase here...
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 07:42:46 PM »
I've got to admit, that made me laugh.

Feel free to decorate something, like a cake

hilarity.
if i remember, austria is an old, dis-used name for what is now Germany.
See My Greatness

?

mwahaha

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 07:53:21 PM »
I wouldn't get upset over this, Muffz. It's just narc/retardicus aiming for a flame thread for shits and giggles, and retorting to it is giving him what he wants.

I know.  Just because it was meant for laughs doesn't mean it's right.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 07:55:21 PM »
This is exactly what narcberry was talking about.   ::)
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

mwahaha

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 07:57:44 PM »
Yeah, like you care about it.

?

mwahaha

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 08:00:41 PM »
If it wasn't for women, none of us would be here to talk about your misogyny!

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 08:02:11 PM »
Women should be as equal as men.

?

Loard Z

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 08:05:33 PM »
nah - they can't be equal, since men are bigger and stronger.

That's not to say they can't be of equal or higher intelligence though.
See My Greatness

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 08:09:08 PM »

It depends. Not all men are big and strong. So, can a 90lbs normal guy beat a 160lbs weight-trained woman? I don't think so. Reverse the sentence and you produce the same result. Therefore, both sexes are equal.

?

Captain Alitus

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 08:09:19 PM »
That wasn't as exciting as I had hoped  :(

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 08:10:53 PM »
Women should be in the kitchen.
Fixed.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 08:24:24 PM »
Pffft.  Women are a government conspiracy, designed to cover up their perfection of cloning millennia ago.

?

mwahaha

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 08:34:40 PM »

It depends. Not all men are big and strong. So, can a 90lbs normal guy beat a 160lbs weight-trained woman? I don't think so. Reverse the sentence and you produce the same result. Therefore, both sexes are equal.

Thank you! Everyone is equal, no matter what sex they are. 

?

Loard Z

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 09:22:33 PM »

(fixed)
I amend my previous statement to say - "in general, men are physically bigger and stronger than women, however this does not imply in any way anything about intelligence, where women appear to be superior in many respects. Neither of these traits in any way should imply that either sex should be treated unequivocally"

For all you P.C morons out there.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:58:08 AM by Z-To-Impress »
See My Greatness

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 12:03:55 AM »

I amend my previous statement to say - "in general, men are physically bigger and stronger than women, however this does not imply in any way anything about intelligence, where women appear to be superior in many respects. Neither of these traits in any way should imply that either sex should be treated unequivocally"

For all you P.C morons out there.

Learn2Quote?

?

CornRoundEarthFlat

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2007, 02:18:11 AM »
Thank you for your note of advice. I am writing this in lieu of my wife, as she was smarter than most of the women on these boards, and actually went to me as the post suggested. She is now in the kitchen making English muffins and other succulent treats.

I must, however, digress. My wife wishes me to postulate the fact she does not appreciate gender distinctions when it comes to math and science. Men may be the "thinking" gender but that just makes the women who can actually think reasonably all that much more worthwhile. She regrets to inform you she will have to continue to be a "bad example." But if we all believe in the same thing, that is a common thread that links us all. Shouldn't that be enough?

?

Conspiracy Mastermind

• There is no conspiracy...
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 03:14:02 AM »
Wahey, now Smartypants is a sexist retard!
Quote from: Tomcooper84
there is no optical light, there is just light and theres no other type of light unless you start talkling about energy saving lightbulbs compared to other types of light bulbs
ENaG: Evidence Not a Guarantee.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 11:09:18 AM »
 :) 

Actually no two people are equal, someone's always gonna be better at something.   
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 12:39:24 PM »

I know.  Just because it was meant for laughs doesn't mean it's right.
I disagree, that is exactly what means it's right.

Of course they are.  However, surely you understand that males are more equal than females.